KAA Gent's Samuel Kalu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

doctorollie
Egg
Egg
KAA Gent's Samuel Kalu

Post by doctorollie »

Let me start by saying I am not an agent pursuing an agenda!

I have watched most matches played by Gent this season and there is an exciting Nigerian attacker who plays absolutely superbly every week for this team. I reckon he can add value to the SE. He is currently playing against RSCA and match is available on FreeSports. Watch and let's have your comments please.
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: KAA Gent's Samuel Kalu

Post by john12 »

Shameless people! How much has he paid you? You’re emphasizing that you’re not an agent made me realize that you’re probably an intermediary for that guy. Why didn’t you mention his name 2 years ago or last year when we were scrambling to qualify? This is the same nonsense stunt that you guys pulled in 2002 and 2014. Let’s assume that we select your man, do you know how any other agents that has players available for selection?? After World Cup, if Samuel kalu is good he would be selected
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

At this point in time, you have to be an Exceptional player or an experienced player to even be considered for World Cup. You guys cannot keep mentioning players scoring or impressing at backwater leagues to displace the incumbent ones. Our freaking adversaries has players at juventus, Real Madrid, inter main, ac Milan, Barcelona and Liverpool and people here keep suggesting some backwater league guys. Nonsense!
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

john12 wrote:At this point in time, you have to be an Exceptional player or an experienced player to even be considered for World Cup. You guys cannot keep mentioning players scoring or impressing at backwater leagues to displace the incumbent ones. Our freaking adversaries has players at juventus, Real Madrid, inter main, ac Milan, Barcelona and Liverpool and people here keep suggesting some backwater league guys. Nonsense!

Shut up my friend! Who do you think you are! Go get your sorry self a life!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

ok
Last edited by john12 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

john12 wrote:My guy, don’t be offended if you think my response was to you personally. The response was to your comment and it’s a combination of similar threads that I️ find disrespectful to our coach. Don’t be offended! Happy holidays

All good my friend, I am not an agent, I have watched the fella several times this season and think he can add value. That's all! Happy holidays to you and your family.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

What role do they play him in? As a targetman, wide forward or attacking midfielder?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

If you have watched the fella multiple times, why didn’t you suggest him early last year? Imagine if everyone suggest a player they find interesting and advise we call them up how many players wil rohr cal up? We should respect the coach decision wholeheartedly after World Cup unexceptional players can be suggested
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:What role do they play him in? As a targetman, wide forward or attacking midfielder?

Wide forward in a three pronged attack consisting Simon and one Ivorian (Sylla)
Last edited by doctorollie on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

john12 wrote:If you have watched the fella multiple times, why didn’t you suggest him early last year? Imagine if everyone suggest a player they find interesting and advise we call them up how many players wil rohr cal up? We should respect the coach decision wholeheartedly after World Cup unexceptional players can be suggested

I am not Rohr, let him do his job! I am only making an observation like a fan who wants the best for his team. Surely there is no crime in doing that
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

doctorollie wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:What role do they play him in? As a targetman, wide forward or attacking midfielder?

Wide forward in a three pronged attack consisting Simon and one Ivorian (Sela)

OK, so Sela is the targetman with Simon and Kalu out wide. In what order would you rate the three of them?
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
doctorollie wrote:

OK, so Sela is the targetman with Simon and Kalu out wide. In what order would you rate the three of them?
He works very hard supporting his fullback and provides excellent outlet on the right for a quick counter. He whips in excellent crosses and has deep skills to beat defenders on one on one situations. He always puts in excellent shift. Only commenting on what I see o.
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

Why all this shout of agent all around? We are just scaring people away with all this comment. It is not as if mere mentioning the name will lead to getting pick for the team. If you do not have anything to contribute, you can just let it pass and leave the thread alone. I just hope we all understand it does not wnd at the world cup. There are still more games and competitions after this coming world cup and any player can this be useful. Lets just stop this attitutde shutting everybody down with the cry of agents.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

He's been mentioned many times on this forum even during the qualifiers so john12 needs to chill. That said he's young but Gotti called him a turnover machine and needed to cut that out of his game to get to the next level. I think his time will come after the 2018 WC. I don't think he's good enough to knock off the current wide forwards/wingers.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Prospect for ANC 2019....Bit too late for him to establish himself as a regular in the WC squad. Simon Moses is ahead of him in pecking order...
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

john12 wrote:At this point in time, you have to be an Exceptional player or an experienced player to even be considered for World Cup. You guys cannot keep mentioning players scoring or impressing at backwater leagues to displace the incumbent ones. Our freaking adversaries has players at juventus, Real Madrid, inter main, ac Milan, Barcelona and Liverpool and people here keep suggesting some backwater league guys. Nonsense!

Well done John for doing the dirty work of agent policing on CE. We got took about n 14 with Uchebo and Nwofor no be small. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Gifted young player with loads of upside. However I don't see him coming into the picture for now.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

maceo4 wrote:He's been mentioned many times on this forum even during the qualifiers so john12 needs to chill. That said he's young but Gotti called him a turnover machine and needed to cut that out of his game to get to the next level. I think his time will come after the 2018 WC. I don't think he's good enough to knock off the current wide forwards/wingers.

Needs to get stronger.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Uchebo video in 2014 was world class. Chai! That guy really play us like a maga. I️ remember seeing his videos in 2014 and thought we had baby kanu only for flavor nabania to show up at Brazil
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

john12 wrote:Uchebo video in 2014 was world class. Chai! That guy really play us like a maga. I️ remember seeing his videos in 2014 and thought we had baby kanu only for flavor nabania to show up at Brazil

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

john12 wrote:Shameless people! How much has he paid you? You’re emphasizing that you’re not an agent made me realize that you’re probably an intermediary for that guy. Why didn’t you mention his name 2 years ago or last year when we were scrambling to qualify? This is the same nonsense stunt that you guys pulled in 2002 and 2014. Let’s assume that we select your man, do you know how any other agents that has players available for selection?? After World Cup, if Samuel kalu is good he would be selected
Why are you always accusing people of being "agents"? Are are mentally retarded or something? This is a forum for Nigerian football fans to talk about the SE and Nigerian players. Do you think an actual football agent will be on CE trying to push their players?
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
doctorollie wrote:

Ayo here's a nice vid of him you can see what he brings to the table and plan accordingly:

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mace your head no dey house :rotf: so Kalu come from . Croatia lmao
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved