ENYEAMA TO ANGERS...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ENYEAMA TO ANGERS...

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Nope I’m GWG throughout so whether one player is selected or not I will still support the ones selected and wish them well, can your boy Odas say the same, he’s conspicuously silent....hmmm
I ask you again, if your employer is dropped, are you going to throw a hissy fit, or are you going to be quiet about it.

Keep dodging. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Everyone can see you dodge the straight forward question! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: he can't answer because he has no clue of what you are asking him or the thought of losing his salary has scared him to dead :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: I was playing indoor this guy. Carry your Anger go abeg, the thing dey vex you reach this level b/c Vince don hammer? Abeg no vex your wish done pafuka IJN Ami ooooo. No worry my salary still dey come :winking:
once again, you dodge the question :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He has answered it several times.
Has he? Please provide his answer. Thanks.

Keep in mind that this is the question:

"If Enyeama is not selected, will Maceo complain about it (throw a hissy fit)?"
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Nope I’m GWG throughout so whether one player is selected or not I will still support the ones selected and wish them well, can your boy Odas say the same, he’s conspicuously silent....hmmm
I ask you again, if your employer is dropped, are you going to throw a hissy fit, or are you going to be quiet about it.

Keep dodging. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Everyone can see you dodge the straight forward question! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: he can't answer because he has no clue of what you are asking him or the thought of losing his salary has scared him to dead :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: I was playing indoor this guy. Carry your Anger go abeg, the thing dey vex you reach this level b/c Vince don hammer? Abeg no vex your wish done pafuka IJN Ami ooooo. No worry my salary still dey come :winking:
once again, you dodge the question :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He has answered it several times.
Has he? Please provide his answer. Thanks.

Keep in mind that this is the question:

"If Enyeama is not selected, will Maceo complain about it (throw a hissy fit)?"
aruako1 don't mind the guy, he's been chasing me around the forum since yesterday I think its a case of mistaken identity, he must have me confused with somebody that skipped out on paying his danfo fare :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If he's not picked, what exactly is there to complain about? Rohr has already said he would give him a chance if he fulfills certain criteria, if our trusted coach thinks one of the other GK's is the better option then we (as in SE fans - which Odas is clearly not one) will put our support behind whoever is repping the GWG and hope they do well, this is unlike the scorned bitter b aka Odas who would be praying for Enyeama to collect baskets...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
aruako1 don't mind the guy, he's been chasing me around the forum since yesterday I think its a case of mistaken identity, he must have me confused with somebody that skipped out on paying his danfo fare :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If he's not picked, what exactly is there to complain about? Rohr has already said he would give him a chance if he fulfills certain criteria, if our trusted coach thinks one of the other GK's is the better option then we (as in SE fans - which Odas is clearly not one) will put our support behind whoever is repping the GWG and hope they do well, this is unlike the scorned bitter b aka Odas who would be praying for Enyeama to collect baskets...
Calm down pumpkin. :D

I know why I asked you that specific question, and I have gotten my answer. :lol: You have refused to answer the simple question because truth be told, if your employer is not selected, you are going to throw a hissy fit! You are going to scream blue murder and be ready for blood. THAT IS THE TRUTH AND YOU KNOW IT!

You dont support Nigeria! You are only interested in a Nigeria with Enyeama in goal because that fact is tied to your survival. New Year's rice is due in 2 days, School fees is due next week! In-laws are going back to the village next week, and they have already begun to drop hint that they will not leave unless you have done your duty! :lol: :lol: :lol: Man must wack!

Dont worry, dont answer. Your position is already clear. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me tell you today, WITH OR WITHOUT ENYEAMA, NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT NEXT SUMMER! Unlike you, I have made my position clear! If Enyeama is selected, I will NOT throw a hissy fit! I will support my team and love my team passionately! Enyeama became irrelevant to me when he showed that he is a coward, and he walked out on his teammates and his country! He has always showed how selfish he is as a person. So, his decision to now, all of a sudden, want to play for Nigeria is for his personal gain! When Nigeria was deep in the mud, he didnt care. All of a sudden, Lille does not want him and the only club he can find is a relegation team, he wants to use Nigeria. We know him very well. He is not the sort of person I care to give a time of day. So his presence of absence is absolutely irrelevant to me.

You see, that is how a man of integrity answers questions. Like I said, most of us here have known you for close to a decade +. We know your kind. :D :wink:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

I know why I asked you that specific question, and I have gotten my answer. :lol: You have refused to answer the simple question because truth be told, if your employer is not selected, you are going to throw a hissy fit! You are going to scream blue murder and be ready for blood. THAT IS THE TRUTH AND YOU KNOW IT!

You dont support Nigeria! You are only interested in a Nigeria with Enyeama in goal because that fact is tied to your survival. New Year's rice is due in 2 days, School fees is due next week! In-laws are going back to the village next week, and they have already begun to drop hint that they will not leave unless you have done your duty! :lol: :lol: :lol: Man must wack!

Dont worry, dont answer. Your position is already clear. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me tell you today, WITH OR WITHOUT ENYEAMA, NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT NEXT SUMMER! Unlike you, I have made my position clear! If Enyeama is selected, I will NOT throw a hissy fit! I will support my team and love my team passionately! Enyeama became irrelevant to me when he showed that he is a coward, and he walked out on his teammates and his country! He has always showed how selfish he is as a person. So, his decision to now, all of a sudden, want to play for Nigeria is for his personal gain! When Nigeria was deep in the mud, he didnt care. All of a sudden, Lille does not want him and the only club he can find is a relegation team, he wants to use Nigeria. We know him very well. He is not the sort of person I care to give a time of day. So his presence of absence is absolutely irrelevant to me.

You see, that is how a man of integrity answers questions. Like I said, most of us here have known you for close to a decade +. We know your kind. :D :wink:
You sound very bitter!
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

You sound very bitter!
:agree:

Him and Odas are the scorned bitter b's. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You see how he's trying so hard to project his feelings on me, it quite clear if Vince gets picked these guys will start throwing hissy fits on CE and start wishing the team bad instead of getting behind the boys and praying they do the country proud. Bitter b's :taunt:, its time to stake your claim, are you an SE fan or not? SE fans support the GWG regardless of who is wearing it, I know I will, but will you (the SBB crew)?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

You sound very bitter!
DEFINITELY, I WAS. Not any longer. I was very disappointed and deeply bitter to see my team torn to shreds and see my team miss out on the Nations Cup. It was painful to see my captain abandon ship, leave his men and countrymen at war and run into hiding, like the selfish coward that he is. I dont know if you support Nigeria, but our fan-base was deeply bitter and pained at what was going on. Thank God, things turned around.

I will tell you something. Supporting your country is different from supporting a club-side. To be more specific, many people on cybereagles, almost commit suicide when their Arsenal, United, Chelsea, or City lose. Some of them go into exile for days! These are clubsides that these people just found, by chance.

For a national team, it is different. You are born into it. you literally bleed the blood of that country. You are it, and it is you. Now, imagine the pain a fan of such a team must feel when his team is in turmoil.

So, yes, to answer your question, I was very very bitter. Today, thank God, we have turned things around and I feel much better. Perhaps, one day, you will also know what it means to support a team to that level. :D
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

You sound very bitter!
DEFINITELY, I WAS. Not any longer. I was very disappointed and deeply bitter to see my team torn to shreds and see my team miss out on the Nations Cup. It was painful to see my captain abandon ship, leave his men and countrymen at war and run into hiding, like the selfish coward that he is. I dont know if you support Nigeria, but our fan-base was deeply bitter and pained at what was going on. Thank God, things turned around.

I will tell you something. Supporting your country is different from supporting a club-side. To be more specific, many people on cybereagles, almost commit suicide when their Arsenal, United, Chelsea, or City lose. Some of them go into exile for days! These are clubsides that these people just found, by chance.

For a national team, it is different. You are born into it. you literally bleed the blood of that country. You are it, and it is you. Now, imagine the pain a fan of such a team must feel when his team is in turmoil.

So, yes, to answer your question, I was very very bitter. Today, thank God, we have turned things around and I feel much better. Perhaps, one day, you will also know what it means to support a team to that level. :D
Na wa o, sounds like a very unhealthy type of support to me. My own is just to enjoy and watch my country in peace, I have my opinions on CE, but who doesn't, when its game day I go dey here kampe dey cheer for the boys! :thumbs:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

You sound very bitter!

Na wa o, sounds like a very unhealthy type of support to me. My own is just to enjoy and watch my country in peace, I have my opinions on CE, but who doesn't, when its game day I go dey here kampe dey cheer for the boys! :thumbs:
I am glad for you. Who says money cant buy you peace? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

You sound very bitter!

My bro, I have been supporting the SE since the 1976 AFCON in Ethiopia and I know what it feels like when the team wins or loses. I also want my team to field it's best players, so as to be in a better position to win matches. I do not care where the player is from or religion but if he can add value to the SE, I want him in the team even if he is a vagabond. I do not allow sentiments to cloud my judgement when it comes to the SE. The SE need an experienced goalkeeper at the WC and I do not believe that any genuine fan of the SE can be opposed to the recall of our most experienced goalkeeper.
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

You sound very bitter!

My bro, I have been supporting the SE since the 1976 AFCON in Ethiopia and I know what it feels like when the team wins or loses. I also want my team to field it's best players, so as to be in a better position to win matches. I do not care where the player is from or religion but if he can add value to the SE, I want him in the team even if he is a vagabond. I do not allow sentiments to cloud my judgement when it comes to the SE. The SE need an experienced goalkeeper at the WC and I do not believe that any genuine fan of the SE can be opposed to the recall of our most experienced goalkeeper.
That is good and I wish you well. Some will also tell you that France got rid of the experience but cancerous Cantonas and Ginolas in order to win the world cup in 1998.

Anyway, this is not an argument I care to have. My sole purpose on this thread was just to prove that Maceo will go into a melt down if his employer was not selected. I have proven that. :lol: :lol: Any other thing doesn't really concern me anymore. Rohr will pick the team he believes is best, and that is all that matters.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

You sound very bitter!

I am glad for you. Who says money cant buy you peace? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
'Salary' is very peaceful :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

You sound very bitter!

That is good and I wish you well. Some will also tell you that France got rid of the experience but cancerous Cantonas and Ginolas in order to win the world cup in 1998.

Anyway, this is not an argument I care to have. My sole purpose on this thread was just to prove that Odas will go into a melt down if Enyeama is selected. I have proven that. :lol: :lol: Any other thing doesn't really concern me anymore. Rohr will pick the team he believes is best, and that is all that matters.
Wow, a statement we can both agree with :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Pheeeeewwwww.......peace at last! :laugh:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

[1] Angers is one of two or three clubs looking at Vince at the moment
[2] However, the sticking point remains will they honour the terms of his contract
[3] Vince signed for Lille at the height of his career so had a very good contract
[4] If any of these struggling clubs want him, they must be prepared to match his wages at Lille
[5] At 35, Vince cannot be taking pay cuts just to see action
[6] I hope it all gets sorted out in January
[7] I am not sure this will have any impact on Vince's international career though
[8] He retired voluntarily. If Uzoho is performing, I doubt if Vince would want to return to the Super Eagles
[9] Vince does not need the World Cup to showcase who he is. The whole world knows that Vince Enyeama is a great goalkeeper
[10] I want to see Vince back in action in Ligue One. As per the Eagles, I am happy to move on with Uzoho. I actually hope Uzoho also gets a club come in for him in January, even if it is just a loan move
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: [9] Vince does not need the World Cup to showcase who he is. The whole world knows that Vince Enyeama is a great goalkeeper
Yet you admitted that only struggling clubs are considering him. Again, the selfish coward left us when we were down. only reason he wants back in is to revive his career
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote: [9] Vince does not need the World Cup to showcase who he is. The whole world knows that Vince Enyeama is a great goalkeeper
Yet you admitted that only struggling clubs are considering him. Again, the selfish coward left us when we were down. only reason he wants back in is to revive his career

Point of correction - Vince does not "want back in."

It is the fans who are clamouring for Vince's return. He is happy to stay retired.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Enough already with the Uzoho NONSENSE... :oops:

It was bad enough when Ayo was blathering on as usual but now the insanity seems to have spread. This Uzoho kid has played barely 45 minutes of a friendly game at the senior international level (with perhaps 2 or 3 touches of the ball), and some folks are precipitously enthroning him as the presumptive first choice GK (or even second choice behind Enyeama or Ikeme, in the seemingly remote chance of either returning to the SE fold match-fit in time for the WC). Heck, even the same Daniel Akpeyi that folks are now routinely deriding and denigrating arguably put up a much better performance (including saving a PK) in his full SE debut.

Some have disingenuously argued that he has faced "some of the world's best strikers" in the La Liga, but the FACTUAL REALITY was that he faced the two WORST clubs in La Liga with split results (a shutout in 1 game and 2 goals conceded in the other). Meanwhile, he has played a grand total of barely NINE games in the THIRD-tier of Spanish football - the same level that Dele Ajiboye played in for about 2-3 seasons. Abegi, let the kid just keep playing and hopefully come to the SE camp to compete for a shirt. But at this point in time, doubtful that he is even ahead of Ezenwa or Akpeyi on the SE depth chart. SMDH@
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Gotti wrote:Enough already with the Uzoho NONSENSE... :oops:

It was bad enough when Ayo was blathering on as usual but now the insanity seems to have spread. This Uzoho kid has played barely 45 minutes of a friendly game at the senior international level (with perhaps 2 or 3 touches of the ball), and some folks are precipitously enthroning him as the presumptive first choice GK (or even second choice behind Enyeama or Ikeme, in the seemingly remote chance of either returning to the SE fold match-fit in time for the WC). Heck, even the same Daniel Akpeyi that folks are now routinely deriding and denigrating arguably put up a much better performance (including saving a PK) in his full SE debut.

Some have disingenuously argued that he has faced "some of the world's best strikers" in the La Liga, but the FACTUAL REALITY was that he faced the two WORST clubs in La Liga with split results (a shutout in 1 game and 2 goals conceded in the other). Meanwhile, he has played a grand total of barely NINE games in the THIRD-tier of Spanish football - the same level that Dele Ajiboye played in for about 2-3 seasons. Abegi, let the kid just keep playing and hopefully come to the SE camp to compete for a shirt. But at this point in time, doubtful that he is even ahead of Ezenwa or Akpeyi on the SE depth chart. SMDH@
Gotti,

I KPOM this statement. Could not have been written any better. Uzoho has NOT proven himself yet. The jury will decide as he auditions in March.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Gotti wrote:Enough already with the Uzoho NONSENSE... :oops:

I hope you will not jump into the Lagos Lagoon when you see Uzoho manning goal for us in Russia! That is what will happen, whatever you think!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Kako wrote:Pheeeeewwwww.......peace at last! :laugh:
".....Thank God almighty, peace at last"
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

I'll do it Ayo style!

1) Uzoho needs some more chances in friendlies. That much is obvious.
2) The first 45 minutes he did very well. He especially made protecting corners look easy / routine, especially when compared to our other options.
3) You say he only had simple saves to be made? I say he made them look simple! Thanks to his height, command of the area, positioning and decisiveness. Thats actually what convinced me of his quality.
4) The so-called WORST clubs in La Liga are currently 7th and 8th in the league table, just outside of a Europa League slot.
5) In his two La Liga games he made 7 saves, conceeded 2 goals.
6) I'm pretty sure Rohr liked what he saw and he will undoubtedly get a few more chances in friendlies. Especially when compared to what Akpeyi showed in the first half. He will then get a chance to prove himself.
7) Uzoho's height, much like Alampasu's, really is something I would love to have. We always have medium height GKs with Rufai the tallest at 187 cm. I'm pretty sure Rohr has the same opinion, that is why he tried out Alampasu for so long.
8) Uzoho didn't feature in the first games for Depor B, but since then he has been the first choice. Since then out of the 8 games he's missed two games due to playing for the main team, one team when on international duty and two because of injury.
9) Uzoho has played 12 games in 2017/2018 and has 9 clean sheets... Impressive.
10) Nothing more to add!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

You sound very bitter!

Anyway, this is not an argument I care to have. My sole purpose on this thread was just to prove that Maceo will go into a melt down if his employer was not selected. I have proven that. :lol: :lol: Any other thing doesn't really concern me anymore. Rohr will pick the team he believes is best, and that is all that matters.
Chalk and Cheese! who did France replace Cantona and Ginola with? Trezeguet and Henry. Do we have such luxury in Nigeria?
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
Let;s put things in proper perspective. I don't know how long you have been an SE fan but we have had players do worse things and still come back to the SE. Twice in 1988 Olympics and 1990 AFCON, Stephen Keshi has led boycott of the SE. Other players involved were Siasia, Esin, Eguavoen etc. They thought that by boycotting these tournaments Nigeria would present a weaker team and be put to shame. Did we call for or ban anyone of them. After our 5-1 humiliation by Algeria in the opening game of CAN 1990, the wives of Andrew Uw and Ademola Adesina, 2 Belgian based players who opted to play at the tournament were reportedly taunted by the refuseniks. Did these set of players not come back to don the GWG in CAN 1994 and WC 1994? What has Enyeama done that can be comparable to what these other players did? Also Enyeama has not asked to come back, it is the coach Rohr, who wants him back in the SE.
I am happy