My Five 2018 predictions

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

nzeogwu
Egg
Egg
My Five 2018 predictions

Post by nzeogwu »

1. Vincent Enyeama will emerge as the savior for his new club in Ligue 1.
2. Carl Ikeme will beat leukemia and also be the first Nigerian goalkeeper to feature for Wolves in the premiership.
3. Nigeria will shock the World this summer, positively.
4. There will be thirty Nigerians in the premiership by fall. Musa and Iheanacho won't be among the 30.
5. 11 foreign born Nigerians with dual nationality will switch to full Nigerian status
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: My Five 2018 predictions

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ok o
OCCUPY NFF!!
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

nzeogwu wrote:1. Vincent Enyeama will emerge as the savior for his new club in Ligue 1.
2. Carl Ikeme will beat leukemia and also be the first Nigerian goalkeeper to feature for Wolves in the premiership.
4. There will be thirty Nigerians in the premiership by fall. Musa and Iheanacho won't be among the 30.
5. 11 foreign born Nigerians with dual nationality will switch to full Nigerian status
I said it 2 months ago and even sent PM messages to some folks here!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

nzeogwu wrote:1. Vincent Enyeama will emerge as the savior for his new club in Ligue 1.

We won’t accept this post until AyoAkinfe helps expand to 10
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

lukemana wrote:
Oga Lukmon you don start again abi :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

lukemana wrote:
Expatiate please. Cause I see Nigeria crashing out in the group stages of WC 2018 on goals difference.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Robotnik wrote:
lukemana wrote:
Expatiate please. Cause I see Nigeria crashing out in the group stages of WC 2018 on goals difference.
So who quali ahead of Nigeria in your vision? Btw, are u a prophet, reverend or a primate?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

lukemana wrote:
Care to share the details of this prophecy?

Will Nigeria win the World Cup?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Any osofia can make a prediction
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I say "Amen" to your numbers two and three predictions.

To add to your predictions, we WILL BEAT CROATIA and top our group in Russia
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Does burukutu and kaikai last this long in the system?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Odas wrote:
I say "Amen" to your numbers two and three predictions.

To add to your predictions, we WILL BEAT CROATIA and top our group in Russia
Nigeria has problems playing European teams with flair

[/video]
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

Kabalega wrote:
lukemana wrote:

I didn't say that brother. What I can tell you at this point is that the whole of Africa will be proud of the Supreme Eagles (notice I didn't call them "Super") after Russia 2018!

Best,
AAA
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

oloye wrote:
lukemana wrote:
Oga Lukmon you don start again abi :lol:
My brother, watch and see. Based on what I "saw" and "heard" you would wish you were part of the generation going to Russia next year.

Best,
AAA
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

lukemana wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
lukemana wrote:

I didn't say that brother. What I can tell you at this point is that the whole of Africa will be proud of the Supreme Eagles (notice I didn't call them "Super") after Russia 2018!

Best,
AAA
Supreme Eagles?
Which definition of supreme do you mean?
Because according to Oxford Dictionary, you are clearly "predicting" the SE to win it all.
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/supreme

supreme
ADJECTIVE
1Highest in rank or authority.

‘a unified force with a supreme commander’
More example sentencesSynonyms

1.1 Most important or powerful.

‘on the race track he reigned supreme’

2Very great or the greatest.

‘he was nerving himself for a supreme effort’

2.1postpositive Very good at or well known for a specified activity.
‘people expected the marathon runner supreme to win’

2.2 (of a penalty or sacrifice) involving death.
‘our comrades who made the supreme sacrifice’
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
gurrano
Egg
Egg

Post by gurrano »

Kabalega wrote:
lukemana wrote:

I no be prophet but something tells me naija is going all the way this time around. I go bookmark this thread so I fit use am as advertisement for all my potential clients after the mundial... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: