Crystal Palace 2 Vs Arsenal 3 Full Time

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Crystal Palace 2 Vs Arsenal 3 Full Time

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

frankly this team not good enough, nor managed to required standard for me to complain about any game where they manage to nick all 3 points.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

When I look back at that third goal : I mean what a pass on a dime by Wilshere. Unbelievable :thumbs: :thumbs: but the control and finish by Alexis Sanchez? Simply world class :clap: :clap:

Put an Nzonzi or develop Maitland-Niles to play alongside a healthy Jack and maybe, just maybe ... ahhh never mind ...:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Skylolo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Coach wrote:Whats with all the Bellerins all of a sudden, correction, My Son...and continue.

Starting to distance himself..... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Stop being a clown and purveyor of falsehood. I have always said that HB is at best an average defender who gets by because he has incredible pace. Here is the difference between me and you Ozil butt lickers. I tell it like it is and I’m not afraid to put my thoughts out there and take a chance on being wrong and admit it.

You cowards either double down on your cluelessness and argue blindly or like the other trolls wait to give after the fact analysis ..:. They know themselves :mrgreen:
:rotf:

Why are you laughing? Donald Trump also tells it like it is and he's president of the world! Dey there dey laugh.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

platinum wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Coach wrote:Whats with all the Bellerins all of a sudden, correction, My Son...and continue.

Starting to distance himself..... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Stop being a clown and purveyor of falsehood. I have always said that HB is at best an average defender who gets by because he has incredible pace. Here is the difference between me and you Ozil butt lickers. I tell it like it is and I’m not afraid to put my thoughts out there and take a chance on being wrong and admit it.

You cowards either double down on your cluelessness and argue blindly or like the other trolls wait to give after the fact analysis ..:. They know themselves :mrgreen:
:rotf:

Why are you laughing? Donald Trump also tells it like it is and he's president of the world! Dey there dey laugh.
My man....

That is exactly why I am laughing at the end of the day it is a public forum and Aniks like Trump can claim to be whatever it is he thinks he is, it is clear he is beyond redemption.......I'd rather be entertained by him :rotf: than get myself worked up.
To God be the glory