BARCELONA Don't Like Brazilians"

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
BARCELONA Don't Like Brazilians"

Post by Senator WIRES »

Legendary striker Ronaldo has issued a warning to Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho that Barcelona have always failed to treat their Brazilian players well.
on to their star midfielder by rejecting three bids.

In an interview with Esporte Interativo, Ronaldo listed examples of the Brazilians treated poorly at the Nou Camp and revealed he felt much more at home at their rivals Real Madrid.
'In the end, my history with Barca was very bad, similar to the one Neymar had.

'Barcelona has always had issues with Brazilian players: Neymar, Romario, Ronaldinho and me.

'We were all treated badly by the club in the end, despite all our contributions and dedication.'

BARCELONA'S BRAZILIAN PLAYERS
Evaristo de Macedo - 1957-1962

Romario 1993-1995

Ronaldo - 1996-1997

Rivaldo - 1997-2002

Sonny Anderson - 1997-1999

Ronaldinho - 2003-2008

Silvinho - 2004-2009

Edmilson - 2004-2008

Dani Alves - 2008 - 2016

Maxwell - 2009-2012

Adriano - 2010-2016

Rafinha - 2011-Present

Neymar - 2013-2017

Paulinho - 2017-Present

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z52g517lMi
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BARCELONA Don't Like Brazilians"

Post by Kabalega »

He might have a point that I had not thought about.

What they did to Neymar, Ronaldinho and even many others might have been warranted somehow, but Dani Alves?
That was just wrong!
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^What did they do?
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

I dont know. Ronaldhio is still revered as a demi god by many Barca fans.
I just think he never fulfilled his full potential the way Messi has.

As for Ronaldo Nazario, I think his opinion is a bit tainted by finishing his La Liga career in Madrid.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

charlie wrote:I dont know. Ronaldhio is still revered as a demi god by many Barca fans.

As for Ronaldo Nazario, I think his opinion is a bit tainted by finishing his La Liga career in Madrid.
When I think Ronaldo, 2 Club jerseys come to mind. Barcelona and Internazionale. I still consider the time at Real an aberration. I don’t know how they treated him but I still think he was made for that club
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Someone needs to tell this fat 4uck to STFU! Visca Barcelona!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Undertaker wrote:Someone needs to tell this fat 4uck to STFU! Visca Barcelona!
:lol: :lol: The truth hurts.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

deanotito wrote:
charlie wrote:I dont know. Ronaldhio is still revered as a demi god by many Barca fans.

When I think Ronaldo, 2 Club jerseys come to mind. Barcelona and Internazionale. I still consider the time at Real an aberration. I don’t know how they treated him but I still think he was made for that club
Bobs, he spent 1 year in Barca and 4 years in Madrid. If anything, his time in Barca was the aberration.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Maybe barca doesn't like players that aren't disciplined no matter their country of origin
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

nemi2002 wrote:Maybe barca doesn't like players that aren't disciplined no matter their country of origin
Maybe, but Ronaldo was not a person anyone ever accused of being undisciplined. At his peak, he was an unstoppable force of nature. By far the best striker in the world.

I don't think anyone should read much into one person's bad belle.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

charlie wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:Maybe barca doesn't like players that aren't disciplined no matter their country of origin
Maybe, but Ronaldo was not a person anyone ever accused of being undisciplined. At his peak, he was an unstoppable force of nature. By far the best striker in the world.

I don't think anyone should read much into one person's bad belle.
Original Ronaldo and parties na 5 and 6...... But no probs....
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Truth be told, most of the aforementioned players had a very lazy attitude at some point. They thought they were bigger than the team and trained as they wished.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

is Liverpool's Coutinho the same young talented weakling that was at Inter milan few years ago?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

R9 is my dude but he needs to STFU. Brazilins get special treatment at Barca. The problem is that most of thier players are lazy. Ronaldonho and Neymar are classic examples. Plus their attitude stinks. Its little wonder they crumbled at home vs Germany. Neymay is a talented player but he is a lazy brat. Thats on him.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Barcelona don't like money mongering Brazilians.. All the Brazilians they had issues with, was a result of Contractual demands..
afc##
zoro
Egg
Egg

Post by zoro »

This is the crux of management issues with Brazilian(Latin American,south American) players; indiscipline.
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

What about Africans?Do they like Africans?
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

charlie wrote:
deanotito wrote:

Bobs, he spent 1 year in Barca and 4 years in Madrid. If anything, his time in Barca was the aberration.
Bobs, I knew that. I watched all those years...but in my mind's eye, when I think Ronaldo, I think Barca and Inter. He seemed to fit there. Real was Harlem Globetrotter football with stars oozing all over. For Barca, Inter and PSV, it was Ronaldo!! He was the embodiment of those 3 teams and they rose or fell on his back. That was where the world fell in love with him.

I think Ronaldo, and I think of the Blue and Purple jersey galloping. Then the Brazilian yellow. Real's White?? Further down the pole
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

bret- hart wrote:R9 is my dude but he needs to STFU. Brazilins get special treatment at Barca. The problem is that most of thier players are lazy. Ronaldonho and Neymar are classic examples. Plus their attitude stinks. Its little wonder they crumbled at home vs Germany. Neymay is a talented player but he is a lazy brat. Thats on him.

My Biggar!!!!!! Preach Please!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!