Lukaku...carried off, ManU 0 Vs Southampton 0...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Lukaku...carried off, ManU 0 Vs Southampton 0...

Post by zee »

metalalloy wrote:
zee wrote:I am starting to feel a bit sorry for the football coward :D ..............I hope his team somehow scrambles in a goal.
hmm who will be blamed today? :D
Pogba :D .............for the offside goal :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

zee wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
zee wrote:I am starting to feel a bit sorry for the football coward :D ..............I hope his team somehow scrambles in a goal.
lol that ball was going to hit the post. i suspect mikhy will be blamed
Last edited by metalalloy on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Of course $$$ ... he doesn't have enough $$$. He hasn't yet spent enough.
zee wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

metalalloy wrote:
zee wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
lol that ball was going to hut the post. i suspect mikhy will be blamed
......and the Linesman :mrgreen:
Last edited by zee on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If they continue like this, they will be out of the top 4....they just look drained and clueless! The swagger with which they started the season is all but gone. Who is left on the bench to turn to?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Very winnable game, can`t fault the effort. That no call on the penalty turned out to be huge. Better balls in the final third from Mkhi might have made a difference. I`m thinking Pogba was only offside if the keeper didn`t touch the ball. Not sure he did. Lots of games in quick succession. The guys balled but we should have been more clinical in first half before tiredness set in.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

I like what I saw in the boys............ :roll: ......they fought back :taunt: :mrgreen:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

felarey wrote:Very winnable game, can`t fault the effort. That no call on the penalty turned out to be huge. Better balls in the final third from Mkhi might have made a difference. I`m thinking Pogba was only offside if the keeper didn`t touch the ball. Not sure he did. Lots of games in quick succession. The guys balled but we should have been more clinical in first half before tiredness set in.
The keeper got a hand to it.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

felarey wrote:Very winnable game, can`t fault the effort. That no call on the penalty turned out to be huge. Better balls in the final third from Mkhi might have made a difference. I`m thinking Pogba was only offside if the keeper didn`t touch the ball. Not sure he did. Lots of games in quick succession. The guys balled but we should have been more clinical in first half before tiredness set in.
..............and the redcard for Young that was not called, nko? :D
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

metalalloy wrote:
No....
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

metalalloy wrote:
Pogba offside is arguable if the keeper touched it.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

metalalloy wrote:
You day mind Felarey.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

zee wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
zee wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Referee is the winner!

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

felarey wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

But at the time the ball was played, Pogba was offside no? The ref touching it doesn't make him back onside.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

zee wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
No....
Go look at the replay again, he did.

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

metalalloy wrote:
felarey wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

But at the time the ball was played, Pogba was offside no? The ref touching it doesn't make him back onside.
Then the question will be if he was interfering with play. If not, keeper touching it is essentially a rebound and that will be a goal. Without the benefit of video replay though, won`t be too critical of the call.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Chips down, team in desperate need of a result, to the talisman the needy turn and for the fourth consecutive game, El Hombre Talismatique has delivered on the promise (and the price).
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

metalalloy wrote:
zee wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
zee wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Referee is the winner!
Mourinho just called the Ref the best in the land, and all of Europe. :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

United going through a crisis, nothing much one can do, Mourinho needs to rally up the troops
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Not his way. Mkhitaryan may well be thrown under the bus. Mats will receive his portion too. Even Luke Shaw will collect.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

:lol: :lol: Mourinho and his "£378m money miss road" ManU are complaining about missing out on a pena at home against Southampton. :shock:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

With Mourinho, ManU will not concede a lot of goals but will also struggle to score.
That said, what else is to be expected but a game like we saw today. When a team
has seven men literally defending, and with no quick lethal counterattack what else
is to be expected? If Tottenham or Arsenal can step up their game, ManU will have
to be content with the Europa unless by a miracle they end of CL winners.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco, disUnited can't even "pad" up their goal stat against Southampton. :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!