EPL day, another record?...Crystal Palace 0 Vs EPL Barca 0..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: EPL day, another record?...Crystal Palace 0 Vs EPL Barca

Post by anikulapo »

Cheiii Kyle Walker is a beast sha ... the way he abused Zaha was so funny. Zaha was so frustrated he kept throwing himself to the ground any time Walker looked at him too long :woot:

Best decision Hodgson made was to switch him to the other side :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Jason Gunman Puncheon taking his pending court case out in KDB.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

tfco wrote:Fosu-Mensah.

oh yeah, he's a loanee.

And we're lacking in the RB position right now. i see

The Special Coward needs to recall this boy back
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:@Chief Oga Tx, nno! A comparative analysis of Hodgson's approach vs Benitez's, if you may. Assuming the television is not in need of adjustment, Palace seemed to step towards City with a willingness to trade punches. In contrast, Rafa seemed content to see his charges clobbered against the ropes. Perhaps a detailed analysis would provide further insight.
Like I mentioned last week, one of the best ways to beat Guardiola is to take away the 50/50s. Guardiola's teams thrive on it. And I dont mean become rough and injure them. No! But fight them and take away their 50/50s. Be ready to "hustle and die on the pitch." Once you can do that, you'll make Pep's team confused. I saw Gladbach do it 3 years ago, and they demolished Bayern! It was not even a close contest that day. They fought for every ball, hustled to the ground and Bayern looked inept.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Palace did well today to stop city, they had this fearless approach and could have won the game, hope the template for other teams have been set today, united included
yup! See this convo I had with coach some days back. Pep's teams have always struggled when you take away their ability to win 50/50s.
danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:^Its not, but City were tired and likely to have been lacking in defensive concentration alot early than the last 10, could Benitez have started swinging from the bell?
it may be so, but I think its deeper than that. City has shown, in several games, that if you squeeze them and fight them, you will rough them up. The problem, i guess, is that all the teams they have played in the league, so far, have not been able to do that consistently through 90 minutes. They have done it in spurts, and when they have, City has been absolutely uncomfortable.

There was a game in the Bundesliga. I am not sure if you saw it. Mochendgladbach v Bayern. It was like 2 seasons ago, when Mochengladbach promoted thier bald youth coach. That game is a blue print of how to beat Guardiola's team. I dont think Guardiola has ever been beaten like that ever! Even the 4-0 games vs Real madrid etc was not that bad. Gladbach pressed them for 90 minutes, fought them, strangled them and it was not even close! Gladbach was unbelievable that day!

If you watch Pep's teams, one of their characteristics is that they win 50/50s. If you can take that away from them, you are going to mess them up really bad.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=285357&p=5153570&hi ... n#p5153570
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:@Chief Oga Tx, nno! A comparative analysis of Hodgson's approach vs Benitez's, if you may. Assuming the television is not in need of adjustment, Palace seemed to step towards City with a willingness to trade punches. In contrast, Rafa seemed content to see his charges clobbered against the ropes. Perhaps a detailed analysis would provide further insight.
Like I mentioned last week, one of the best ways to beat Guardiola is to take away the 50/50s. Guardiola's teams thrive on it. And I dont mean become rough and injure them. No! But fight them and take away their 50/50s. Be ready to "hustle and die on the pitch." Once you can do that, you'll make Pep's team confused. I saw Gladbach do it 3 years ago, and they demolished Bayern! It was not even a close contest that day. They fought for every ball, hustled to the ground and Bayern looked inept.
Clown :lol: :lol: :lol: .....that's how your portugese pygmy :mrgreen: beat him, right?
BTW, I never knew that ManC lost today :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
yup! See this convo I had with coach some days back. Pep's teams have always struggled when you take away their ability to win 50/50s.
Damn .................

Right :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

How will Pep replace KDB and Jesus? Will he go to the City academy and promote a kid? Will he look within his squad, and allow Zinchenko, Bernardo Silva, Yaya, Foden or Diaz play? Will he recall Roberts, Aleix Garcia, Luiz, Agyepong, Kayode or/and Moreno from loan? :D

As Mourinho said:
Pep came to City, found England's number 1, Joe Hart. he decided he didnt want him and went to buy Barca's number 1, Bravo. He then decided he didnt want him and then went and bought Benfica's number 1, Elderson.
Checkbook manager! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Clown :lol: :lol: :lol: .....that's how your portugese pygmy :mrgreen: beat him, right?

Zee-baby! How now? Your face is just shinny. You are looking sweet. :D
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Zee-baby! How now? Your face is just shinny. You are looking sweet.
:D
I thought your MAN-CRUSH :mrgreen: is the ..............

little portugese pygmy...................I don't play THAT way :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I am so looking forward to Spurs with a fit Wanyama and Dembele playing Man City.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:How will Pep replace KDB and Jesus? Will he go to the City academy and promote a kid? Will he look within his squad, and allow Zinchenko, Bernardo Silva, Yaya, Foden or Diaz play? Will he recall Roberts, Aleix Garcia, Luiz, Agyepong, Kayode or/and Moreno from loan? :D

As the football-coward :mrgreen: said:
Pep came to City, found England's number 1, Joe Hart. he decided he didnt want him and went to buy Barca's number 1, Bravo. He then decided he didnt want him and then went and bought Benfica's number 1, Elderson.
He will replace them by playing his regular......................................beautiful football :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Cristao II wrote:I am so looking forward to Spurs with a fit Wanyama and Dembele playing Man City.
You will be crushed, is not every day that Aguero's goal bound shot will end up hitting the post. :D
Most days, the ball always ends at the back of the net.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

zee wrote:
Cristao II wrote:I am so looking forward to Spurs with a fit Wanyama and Dembele playing Man City.
You will be crushed, is not every day that Aguero's goal bound shot will end up hitting the post. :D

:rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

little portugese pygmy...................I don't play THAT way :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Zee-sweetie, kedu? how market? :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:How will Pep replace KDB and Jesus? Will he go to the City academy and promote a kid? Will he look within his squad, and allow Zinchenko, Bernardo Silva, Yaya, Foden or Diaz play? Will he recall Roberts, Aleix Garcia, Luiz, Agyepong, Kayode or/and Moreno from loan? :D

As the football-coward :mrgreen: said:
He will replace them by playing his regular......................................beautiful football :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Zee-Zee.. sweetie pawpaw! :D
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

zee wrote:
Lets see. Man City relies on their midfield's influence. I am so looking forward to playing (if possible) with a fit first team. First 11 vs. First 11.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
You little danfo driving ...........pervert :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
You cowardly boyfriend will kick out on the streets, things are not going well for him with his..............

bus-parking job in Manchester :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
You little danfo driving ...........pervert :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
You cowardly boyfriend will kick out on the streets, things are not going well for him with his..............

bus-parking job in Manchester :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zee-Honey, kedu baby? :D
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Cristao II wrote:
zee wrote:
Lets see. Man City relies on their midfield's influence. I am so looking forward to playing (if possible) with a fit first team. First 11 vs. First 11.
My man, just concentrate on your mates like................Burnley :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

zee wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
zee wrote:
My man, just concentrate on your mates like................Burnley :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beat them 3-0 .. do you want the replay dvd? :P :P

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Cristao II wrote:
zee wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
zee wrote:
Beat them 3-0 .. do you want the replay dvd? :P :P
you beat ManC 3-0...........bro, just go and take your malaria tablets.

You beat ManC 3-0................in your dreams :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: