EPL day, another record?...Crystal Palace 0 Vs EPL Barca 0..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EPL day, another record?...Crystal Palace 0 Vs EPL Barca

Post by Cristao II »

zee wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
zee wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
zee wrote:
Cristao II wrote:I am so looking forward to Spurs with a fit Wanyama and Dembele playing Man City.
You will be crushed, is not every day that Aguero's goal bound shot will end up hitting the post. :D
Most days, the ball always ends at the back of the net.
Lets see. Man City relies on their midfield's influence. I am so looking forward to playing (if possible) with a fit first team. First 11 vs. First 11.
My man, just concentrate on your mates like................Burnley :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beat them 3-0 .. do you want the replay dvd? :P :P
you beat ManC 3-0...........bro, just go and take your malaria tablets.

You beat ManC 3-0................in your dreams :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Inference.. Spurs 3 Burnley 0. You said concentrate on mates - updated your record..
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

zee wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
zee wrote:
Cristao II wrote:I am so looking forward to Spurs with a fit Wanyama and Dembele playing Man City.
You will be crushed, is not every day that Aguero's goal bound shot will end up hitting the post. :D
Lets see. Man City relies on their midfield's influence. I am so looking forward to playing (if possible) with a fit first team. First 11 vs. First 11.
My man, just concentrate on your mates like................Burnley :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Jesu nah Christiana dem finish like dis :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

zee wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
zee wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
zee wrote:
Beat them 3-0 .. do you want the replay dvd? :P :P
you beat ManC 3-0...........bro, just go and take your malaria tablets.

You beat ManC 3-0................in your dreams :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: @Malaria Tablets :lol: :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:How will Pep replace KDB and Jesus? Will he go to the City academy and promote a kid? Will he look within his squad, and allow Zinchenko, Bernardo Silva, Yaya, Foden or Diaz play? Will he recall Roberts, Aleix Garcia, Luiz, Agyepong, Kayode or/and Moreno from loan? :D

As Mourinho said:
Pep came to City, found England's number 1, Joe Hart. he decided he didnt want him and went to buy Barca's number 1, Bravo. He then decided he didnt want him and then went and bought Benfica's number 1, Elderson.
Checkbook manager! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmm .. seems Pep has decided to replace the injured Gabriel Jesus with Alexis Sanchez! :D Guess the youth team and the loanees will have to wait. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:How will Pep replace KDB and Jesus? Will he go to the City academy and promote a kid? Will he look within his squad, and allow Zinchenko, Bernardo Silva, Yaya, Foden or Diaz play? Will he recall Roberts, Aleix Garcia, Luiz, Agyepong, Kayode or/and Moreno from loan? :D

As Mourinho said:
Pep came to City, found England's number 1, Joe Hart. he decided he didnt want him and went to buy Barca's number 1, Bravo. He then decided he didnt want him and then went and bought Benfica's number 1, Elderson.
Checkbook manager! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmm .. seems Pep has decided to replace the injured Gabriel Jesus with Alexis Sanchez! :D Guess the youth team and the loanees will have to wait. :D
but...but...but

they said he develops youth. Kele will be bought from LCFC and developed into the player we all expect to see

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: