I fear Zapacosta will soon bench Moses...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
I fear Zapacosta will soon bench Moses...

Post by bushboy »

He plays just a little better than Victor anytine he comes on, and he is scoring goals. I worry that if the trend continues, he might find himself starting over Moses.
Plus, he is Italian like his coach. I hope it doesn't happen, but i can't shake the feeling.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I fear Zapacosta will soon bench Moses...

Post by maceo4 »

You cant help dissing Moses abi? Na wa for you.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

bushboy wrote:He plays just a little better than Victor anytine he comes on, and he is scoring goals. I worry that if the trend continues, he might find himself starting over Moses.
Plus, he is Italian like his coach. I hope it doesn't happen, but i can't shake the feeling.
Moses need some rest :taunt: :taunt:

He plays better when he comes on yet the coach who is from his village did not see it. I mean the coach did not have confidence to start him ahead of Moses all this while :taunt:

I am happy that you are NOT supporting Moses!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I hope Moses reduces his playing time. :taunt: :taunt: We need him injury free for the WC. He can resume Chelsea duties afterwards :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

bushboy wrote:He plays just a little better than Victor anytine he comes on, and he is scoring goals. I worry that if the trend continues, he might find himself starting over Moses.
Conte has tried to play zappacosta over Moses and the Italian player is not as good as the Nigerian baller, Moses starts and gets rested when the game is won due to his history with injuries, no need to fear. Even the blind can see that zappacosta is way below the class of Victor
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

What a strange post.
I’m at Stamford bridge most matches and the fans universally see Zap as a poor substitute for Victor. And frankly nothing Conte has done suggests he has a different view. Moses plays until the game I secure then as the player consistently with the most miles per game, he gets a rest and Zap gets playing time.
So to come on a Nigerian fans forum to see this... well, the mind boggles. It really does.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

9jaMan wrote:
Conte has tried to play zappacosta over Moses and the Italian player is not as good as the Nigerian baller, Moses starts and gets rested when the game is won due to his history with injuries, no need to fear. Even the blind can see that zappacosta is way below the class of Victor
Leave am abeg, Conte knows how they struggled when Moses was out injured, they were already 3 goals up in this game, better protect the goose with the golden eggs!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Please carry your fear go,some of you na real wa.
The only problem I have is that Moses have not fired his agent.
Moses should be asking for a better salary.Likes of Pedro and Willian should not be making more than Moses
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

waka-man wrote:
What a strange post.
I’m at Stamford bridge most matches and the fans universally see Zap as a poor substitute for Victor. And frankly nothing Conte has done suggests he has a different view. Moses plays until the game I secure then as the player consistently with the most miles per game, he gets a rest and Zap gets playing time.
So to come on a Nigerian fans forum to see this... well, the mind boggles. It really does.
Bros I'm looking forward to reading your prediction about our WC group. I think you are one of the very few posters here whose analysis I can trust. :thumbs:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

waka-man wrote:
What a strange post.
Its not strange because of who the OP is, he's been predicting Moses' downfall for a long time, I'm not sure what Moses did to him, he's basically just posting his wishes as an opinion, but we can all see through it.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Which kind post be this lord
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ok
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Moses career at Atletico may be over. I'm sure he will soon head to China. :taunt:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
Moses career at Atletico may be over. I'm sure he will soon head to China. :taunt:

Ignoramus :lol: You are worse than bush boy
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

maceo4 wrote:You cant help dissing Moses abi? Na wa for you.
But you know it is Bushboy na.

He has this thing for (abi na against) Moses. :? :(
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!