Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:21 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:20 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 44602
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
niyi wrote:


Thank you Niyi... I was just responding to Mace0 about Bushboy long-running animus against VicMo.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:56 am
Posts: 9331
Location: southeast, DC
niyi wrote:


chai :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:13 am
Posts: 2645
The stupidity of this thread...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 28667
Zapacosta needed to improve and fortunately for all parties, has done. There is nothing better for the footballer than competition, cast a glance at My Son at Beloved, a few seaons back, he was challenging Usain Bolt to a sprint off, these days, Chris Brunt is cutting inside. Bellerin, both as a consequence of curriculum and lack of competition, has become absolute garbage for a prolonged period, such that the council have been called by locals to arrange for removal. Pathetic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 6911
Zapacosta replaced Moses and within 5 minutes and he was beaten twice including on the move leading to Arsenal's goal.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36262
Location: Land of the Terrapins
truetalk wrote:
Zapacosta replaced Moses and within 5 minutes and he was beaten twice including on the move leading to Arsenal's goal.


He redeemed himself though after that and gave a fine assist. Moses will need to up his game, he can do much better than what he showed today, also seemed a little disinterested.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:09 pm
Posts: 29407
maceo4 wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Zapacosta replaced Moses and within 5 minutes and he was beaten twice including on the move leading to Arsenal's goal.


He redeemed himself though after that and gave a fine assist. Moses will need to up his game, he can do much better than what he showed today, also seemed a little disinterested.

Moses on his day is one of the best, he didn't look interested today.

_________________
Oya back to the matter
open and close


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44826
niyi wrote:



:rotf: :rotf:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 10560
Location: Stamford brigde... Off Fulham RD...
Prince wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Zapacosta replaced Moses and within 5 minutes and he was beaten twice including on the move leading to Arsenal's goal.


He redeemed himself though after that and gave a fine assist. Moses will need to up his game, he can do much better than what he showed today, also seemed a little disinterested.

Moses on his day is one of the best, he didn't look interested today.

Hopefully, Zappa will push him to up his game. Zappa definitely getting some confidence from today's game. He crosses and he shoots.. He times his offensive runs better than Moses.

_________________
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......


64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 40732
Location: Pennsylvania
I don't know what has happened to Moses. He's been simply afraid to attack and take his man one on one. Today's own was bad because Arsenal played the young boy from their academy attack left wing back. He really needs to sit up. Today's performance is troubling for me.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54281
Location: United Kingdom
green4life wrote:
I don't know what has happened to Moses. He's been simply afraid to attack and take his man one on one. Today's own was bad because Arsenal played the young boy from their academy attack left wing back. He really needs to sit up. Today's performance is troubling for me.



Moses had a terrible game today. He was not his usual self. Let us put it down to fatigue as a result of the hectic Xmas schedule.

Fingers crossed, he will back to his best in their next game. He looked very heavy today.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:09 pm
Posts: 29407
analyzer wrote:
Prince wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Zapacosta replaced Moses and within 5 minutes and he was beaten twice including on the move leading to Arsenal's goal.


He redeemed himself though after that and gave a fine assist. Moses will need to up his game, he can do much better than what he showed today, also seemed a little disinterested.

Moses on his day is one of the best, he didn't look interested today.

Hopefully, Zappa will push him to up his game. Zappa definitely getting some confidence from today's game. He crosses and he shoots.. He times his offensive runs better than Moses.
don't worry he reminds me of baba anytime they try to bench him he raises his game to another level and Moses has another level

_________________
Oya back to the matter
open and close


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15613
maceo4 wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Zapacosta replaced Moses and within 5 minutes and he was beaten twice including on the move leading to Arsenal's goal.


He redeemed himself though after that and gave a fine assist. Moses will need to up his game, he can do much better than what he showed today, also seemed a little disinterested.


If zappacosta played 90mins Arsenal would’ve killed them on that flank. Men we hiabwod hope.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Posts: 9775
Prince wrote:
analyzer wrote:
Prince wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Zapacosta replaced Moses and within 5 minutes and he was beaten twice including on the move leading to Arsenal's goal.


He redeemed himself though after that and gave a fine assist. Moses will need to up his game, he can do much better than what he showed today, also seemed a little disinterested.

Moses on his day is one of the best, he didn't look interested today.

Hopefully, Zappa will push him to up his game. Zappa definitely getting some confidence from today's game. He crosses and he shoots.. He times his offensive runs better than Moses.
don't worry he reminds me of baba anytime they try to bench him he raises his game to another level and Moses has another level


He has no other level. This is the Moses will know. Every team he has ever played on, he has a good start, then finds his way to the bench due to poor play. The same is happening here. I can see it coming.

_________________
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa
Who will be next?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 40732
Location: Pennsylvania
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
green4life wrote:
I don't know what has happened to Moses. He's been simply afraid to attack and take his man one on one. Today's own was bad because Arsenal played the young boy from their academy attack left wing back. He really needs to sit up. Today's performance is troubling for me.



Moses had a terrible game today. He was not his usual self. Let us put it down to fatigue as a result of the hectic Xmas schedule.

Fingers crossed, he will back to his best in their next game. He looked very heavy today.


It's not fatigue. He's been increasingly tentative in his play this season. Moses strength is the dribble and his physical frame on the ball. But it requires a confident player to put it together. This season he has mostly been a shadow of himself and when you get shut down by an academy kid whose name I can barely remember, then you know you have a problem. As a defender he's better than zapacosta but that's it. The problem is a wing back is expected to attack and contribute to creating chances. This is where Moses has poor this season especially as punctuated by today's game.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 10560
Location: Stamford brigde... Off Fulham RD...
green4life wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
green4life wrote:
I don't know what has happened to Moses. He's been simply afraid to attack and take his man one on one. Today's own was bad because Arsenal played the young boy from their academy attack left wing back. He really needs to sit up. Today's performance is troubling for me.



Moses had a terrible game today. He was not his usual self. Let us put it down to fatigue as a result of the hectic Xmas schedule.

Fingers crossed, he will back to his best in their next game. He looked very heavy today.


It's not fatigue. He's been increasingly tentative in his play this season. Moses strength is the dribble and his physical frame on the ball. But it requires a confident player to put it together. This season he has mostly been a shadow of himself and when you get shut down by an academy kid whose name I can barely remember, then you know you have a problem. As a defender he's better than zapacosta but that's it. The problem is a wing back is expected to attack and contribute to creating chances. This is where Moses has poor this season especially as punctuated by today's game.

Kpom!!!

Worst case scenario - Hope he is saving himself for WC

_________________
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......


64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:14 pm
Posts: 466
It's games like he had last night are the reason a lot of teams are afraid of playing him as a winger. He is too predictable in his movements and he also isn't a good finisher or crosser. He has a good work rate and good defensive contribution which is his saving grace.

Also I don't think that academy kid Maitland-Niles is given enough credit. If you saw him in the Arsenal game against Liverpool he kept Salah mostly quiet until Salah went central and scored his goal.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 20079
Location: The Kingdom
Moses has not been the same since he returned from injury. His performance yesterday was pretty bad. But that young Arsenal youth wing back is a future star.

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:53 pm
Posts: 2450
Location: U.S
What was so bad about Moses's game against Arsenal? Numbers don't lie, with Moses zero goals conceded, without Moses two goals conceded. Chelsea's first goal was a pk, zappacosta got a lucky bounce and struggled to assist for the second, he did not beat his man cleanly. It's one game, Moses is world class, if the coach wants to get fired then he can continue to play zappacosta. Moses created so many chances and Morata could not score, but the low IQ and low EQ Moses haters want to blame Victor


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:45 pm
Posts: 31074
Location: Your worst Nightmare
bushboy wrote:
Prince wrote:
analyzer wrote:
Prince wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Zapacosta replaced Moses and within 5 minutes and he was beaten twice including on the move leading to Arsenal's goal.


He redeemed himself though after that and gave a fine assist. Moses will need to up his game, he can do much better than what he showed today, also seemed a little disinterested.

Moses on his day is one of the best, he didn't lo to up his game. Zappa definitely getting some confidence from today's game. He crosses and he shoots.. He times his offensive runs better than Moses.
don't worry he reminds me of baba anytime they try to bench him he raises his game to another level and Moses has another level


He has no other level. This is the Moses will know. Every team he has ever played on, he has a good start, then finds his way to the bench due to poor play. The same is happening here. I can see it coming.


It almost sounds as if you hate the guy. :roll: :roll:

_________________
Nigerian T-shirts online!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:24 pm
Posts: 570
Location: moscow,Russia
To be honest, Moses has been a little off form, not peaked again after returning from his last injury lay off..
This rating was very objective.. Maitland the youngster gave Moses a tough time really..
http://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/f ... a-14110678

_________________
afc##


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54281
Location: United Kingdom
I can see Moses being rested for the next two or three games. I do put his lack of form down to fatigue as he played some of his best football after coming back from his injury lay-off when he was fresh again.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:11 pm
Posts: 25647
My fears rekindled.. Zapa played very well yesterday for the shortime he came in.

_________________
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Complete, Google [Bot] and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group