Happy New Year Everyone 2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Happy New Year Everyone 2018

Post by ojafranpa »

Wishing everyone a prosperous New Year.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Happy New Year Everyone 2018

Post by Tobi17 »

Happy New year to you boss!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Happy New Year!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
donzopia
Egg
Egg

Post by donzopia »

Right back at you Sir! Blessings.
FM 2020
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Don't you people ever get tired of this cycle of new years etc ? It is nothing but a man made hoax....we only have nights and days. ..left to me it should be know as happy new day or new night...each and every season una carry una 32s( well some of una may have less than 32)singing the chorus like sheep...pathetic shocking..them don chop una

You've all been bamboozled ..smh ...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Don't you people ever get tired of this cycle of new years etc ? It is nothing but a man made hoax....we only have nights and days. ..left to me it should be know as happy new day or new night...each and every season una carry una 32s( well some of una may have less than 32)singing the chorus like sheep...pathetic shocking..them don chop una

See yoursef naw? You don open your nyashi again :rotf: :rotf: , na wetin you write so? Hmm, na wa-oo! :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Thank you! Same to you, same to all of you!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Don't you people ever get tired of this cycle of new years etc ? It is nothing but a man made hoax....we only have nights and days. ..left to me it should be know as happy new day or new night...each and every season una carry una 32s( well some of una may have less than 32)singing the chorus like sheep...pathetic shocking..them don chop una

One full cycle of the earth around the sun in the cosmic crap shoot that is our little corner of this galaxy is something to celebrate. In fact, every time we see the sun rise each day is something to celebrate.

Think of all the people you know that died in 2017. You should never take life for granted.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

charlie wrote:

One full cycle of the earth around the sun in the cosmic crap shoot that is our little corner of this galaxy is something to celebrate. In fact, every time we see the sun rise each day is something to celebrate.

Think of all the people you know that died in 2017. You should never take life for granted.
huh!!! what the heck are you talking about ? see how this fella just went off topic 100% ..once again all these new year and numbers are man made..it is a cycle and makes no sense.. day and night is all that matters.. when you people constantly waste time counting years , you end up with a empty realization of life..all that matters is today nothing else..if tomorrow ( which doesn't exist comes, now that nah jara)

so stop losing sleep about new years, or the man made fraud of 2001 2002, etc... FYI everyone has an expiration date in this world... so nothing new there when it comes to death.. why should i sit down , or lie down and start thinking about people who died? How will that add an extra min to my life? you see death is for all...so why sit down and lose sleep about that when eventually it will come... fyi each and everyday you breath, draws you closer to death .... so stop wasting time dancing singing getting fat over irrelevant things
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved