BUNGLING FGN APPOINT NEW NFF BOARD

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
BUNGLING FGN APPOINT NEW NFF BOARD

Post by Gotti »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Among the many new appointments to the boards of federal parastatals this past Friday (the first batch of 1,498 appointees reportedly to be followed by another batch - because government can never be too big in Nigeria and apparently job for the boys must be accorded due priority even in a recessionary environment), which included at least 5 DEAD persons (1 of whom died over a year ago in December 2016 and to whose family the same federal government sent condolences), were the appointment of four new board members for the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF). Apparently, despite the noisy NFF board elections that were held only recently, nobody bothered to enlighten our federal government that NFF board members are elected and not appointed. This has now led the Sports Minister to start scrambling around to ensure that FIFA does not bring down its hammer upon us (see linked story below). SMDH

http://newspeakonline.com/buharis-appoi ... nd-dalung/
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Re: BUNGLING FGN APPOINT NEW NFF BOARD

Post by chief nfachairman »

Na yam heads full this administration.

It's now 6 dead
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

I hope we do not hear this: Nigeria about to be thrown out of the world cup

Nigeria going moving in circles.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

But Nigerians most be ok with this that's why it's allowed to continue :clap:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

Last edited by folem on Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

chief nfachairman wrote:Na yam heads full this administration.

It's now 6 dead
8 dead and counting. Incompetence trumps Corruption in Naija.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

What a shame
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

But when i called Dulang an imbecile and a token appointement from the north, idiots here including some on this thread got mad. Now we are at risk of being kicked out of the WC because of this fool and his decrepid master at Aso Rock.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

bret- hart wrote:But when i called Dulang an imbecile and a token appointement from the north, idiots here including some on this thread got mad. Now we are at risk of being kicked out of the WC because of this fool and his decrepid master at Aso Rock.
He's actually from the middle belt but continue with your .............
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

folem wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Na yam heads full this administration.

It's now 6 dead
8 dead and counting. Incompetence trumps Corruption in Naija.
They're dropping like flies :lol:
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

bret- hart wrote:But when i called Dulang an imbecile and a token appointement from the north, idiots here including some on this thread got mad. Now we are at risk of being kicked out of the WC because of this fool and his decrepid master at Aso Rock.
The problem with imbeciles like you is that you think you are educated. There is a difference between SGF and Sports ministry. You think Dalung made the appointments or was consulted before the appointments were made... Anyway, goes to the level of education you received in King's college.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

fabio wrote:
The problem with imbeciles like you is that you think you are educated. There is a difference between SGF and Sports ministry. You think Dalung made the appointments or was consulted before the appointments were made... Anyway, goes to the level of education you received in King's college.

Ur eediot sports minister is incharge of all things sports as it relates to the FG. That the eediot was not consulted before the buffon you call your presient acted tells me the rot in the Government is much worse. But hey sycophants like you gatto eat so ill let you.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

:shock: NFF probably alerted them to this error, but even more shocking is there was obviously no liaising with Pinnick or even Dalung himself prior to these "appointments". God save us from this kain govt. I still can't believe they keep making this same mistake every 3 or 4 years.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

toyin133 wrote:
He's actually from the middle belt but continue with your .............
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

bret- hart wrote:Ur eediot sports minister is incharge of all things sports as it relates to the FG. That the eediot was not consulted before the buffon you call your presient acted tells me the rot in the Government is much worse. But hey sycophants like you gatto eat so ill let you.
You think presume my position on this issue has to with "eating".

It's hard trying to have debate with a prejudiced individual who thinks everyone from the "north" is a buffon etc. I guess it has to do with the lack of home training, or little or no exposure to other cultures in Nigeria. Hey, since your default response to your ignorance is insults... Happy New Year (Hopefully, you will try and educate yourself on other cultures in "North").
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim