[TBL] Everton v Man United

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Everton v Man United

Post by felarey »

danfo driver wrote:
felarey wrote:
tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wenger vs Henry; Jose vs Scholes
Mourinho needs to sharrap dia one time :roll: who does he think he is to disrespect Scholesy like dat? Common EPL title he can't win for Man Utd. That said, I disagree with Scholesy on Pogba. He's just trying to push him towards completing the job given the talent he has.
One of the most successful managers of all time! :lol: :lol: Thats exactly who he is! :D
Jose who??? Whatever Jose is and was, he already got the recognition for it. It's called a job. Now he needs to put his head down and work hard to earn his stripes at Man Utd. Paul Scholes has been there, done that.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

felarey wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
felarey wrote:

Mourinho needs to sharrap dia one time :roll: who does he think he is to disrespect Scholesy like dat? Common EPL title he can't win for Man Utd. That said, I disagree with Scholesy on Pogba. He's just trying to push him towards completing the job given the talent he has.
One of the most successful managers of all time! :lol: :lol: Thats exactly who he is! :D
Jose who??? Whatever Jose is and was, he already got the recognition for it. It's called a job. Now he needs to put his head down and work hard to earn his stripes at Man Utd. Paul Scholes has been there, done that.
I'll say it again, Jose Mourinho, one of the greatest and most successful managers in the history of the game. FACT!

AND, Paul Scholes has been where? and done what? You seem to think the world revolves around United. Let Paul Scholes leave his comfort zone and go to italy, spain, portugal and try to achieve anything there. We all saw Gary Neville, United legend, go to Spain and fail woefully. Same as his brother and the other mental case, Roy Keane. Then you have the one who sleeps with his brother's wife, afraid to go out and try. Instead, he is waiting for handout :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Please...
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

marko wrote:Hopefully Mourinho will have learnt a thing or 2 how to use Pogba, sell Miky and get another good defensive midfield player to help Matic, Pogba does not get enough goals due to this reason, Mourinho has this knack of stifling players, look what he did to Mikel and a huge list of players, we have just been too unfortunate with injuries and what not, let martial take centre stage, Lukaku will not have scored that goal yesterday, we had pace yesterday and most important invention in the final third, Pogba did what Pogba does best and has the ability to take on players, see the double shuffle move he did on the everton player for example! Very okocha like, he was unlucky not to score, like i said, Mourinho will revert to the status quo once everyone is fit
Selling Mikhi would be a big mistake. He's exactly the type of player Fergie likes. I dare say, Fergie would have made him the next Cantona. He's struggling on the left wing/forward position but in other areas he should be fine. Against Southampton, he kept drifting inwards into Mata's space and struggled with all his crosses but one. That's probably why he's been benched. Would be sad to see him go, he's got it in him to dominate games, just not happening yet.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

danfo driver wrote:
felarey wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
felarey wrote:

I'll say it again, Jose Mourinho, one of the greatest and most successful managers in the history of the game. FACT!

AND, Paul Scholes has been where? and done what? You seem to think the world revolves around United. Let Paul Scholes leave his comfort zone and go to italy, spain, portugal and try to achieve anything there. We all saw Gary Neville, United legend, go to Spain and fail woefully. Same as his brother and the other mental case, Roy Keane. Then you have the one who sleeps with his brother's wife, afraid to go out and try. Instead, he is waiting for handout :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Please...
These are legendary footballers while Mourinho is a coach. Do we really want to line up what each guy has won in football?? Everyone has their part to play on the football field and the coach doesn't play the game for the players.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

felarey wrote: These are legendary footballers while Mourinho is a coach.
Mourinho is a "coach?" :lol: :lol: :lol: Mourinho is a legendary coach, and already one of the greatest and most successful coach of all time. We all saw Neville, Giggs and Keane try to be "a coach," and we all saw how spectacularly they failed! Giggs most successful act outside the pitch is romping his brother's wife, while Neville and Scholes are barely coherent on television! Then you have Keane, whom the father (Sir Alex) cursed, spend his tv days angry, unhappy, jealous and insulting everybody. :lol: :lol:

Do we really want to line up what each guy has won in football??
YES!!! DO IT! I double-dare you! I tripple-dare you! Do you think we are talking about Moyes here? or Brother's wife shagger, Giggs? or the failed Neville Brothers? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Go ahead, compare the titles won! I can assure you how stunned you will be when you are listing the titles.

Kaiii!! This is why I always advice people not to bury their heads in a foreign club. Watch football outside "your club" and outside "your league!" :oops:
Everyone has their part to play on the football field and the coach doesn't play the game for the players.
Very true, and the players do not design the tactics for the coach. Most importantly, clueless tv pundits who got a job on tv because they have zero ability to do anything meaningful with their lives do not play the game on the pitch with the players. :D

By the way, let me ask you a question! If you go around the world... every nook and cranny of the world and ask everyone in this world - who is more known, more revered and more respected, "Mourinho or Neville/Scholes/Giggs/Keane," who do you think will be more revered and more known? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

So the scores is????
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I just hope Mourinho has it in him to encourage players and not slate them off in public, Ferguson never did that, what we need in tne 2nd half of the season is the players to regain that confidence of the start of the season and close the gap on city, make sure we finish runner up
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:I just hope Mourinho has it in him to encourage players and not slate them off in public, Ferguson never did that, what we need in tne 2nd half of the season is the players to regain that confidence of the start of the season and close the gap on city, make sure we finish runner up
Isnt it cute when you have the chance to recreate history in your head? :lol: :lol: Sometimes, I dont really blame you guys. You think some of us were born last night or we didnt have access to television until this morning. This week, alone, I have spent several minutes literally correcting factual misrepresentations on this forum on 4 separate occasions. I really dont understand it.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... n-11918367
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:I just hope Mourinho has it in him to encourage players and not slate them off in public, Ferguson never did that, what we need in tne 2nd half of the season is the players to regain that confidence of the start of the season and close the gap on city, make sure we finish runner up
Isnt it cute when you have the chance to recreate history in your head? :lol: :lol: Sometimes, I dont really blame you guys. You think some of us were born last night or we didnt have access to television until this morning. This week, alone, I have spent several minutes literally correcting factual misrepresentations on this forum on 4 separate occasions. I really dont understand it.

Dam Oga Danfo na so you wqicked reach?Exposed people for public?
Hmm can you do same to some lies on beloved thread?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Dam Oga Danfo na so you wqicked reach?Exposed people for public?
Hmm can you do same to some lies on beloved thread?
Beloved Thread is a lost cause. :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
felarey wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
felarey wrote:

The Portuguese Pygmy lover doing his job :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:
felarey wrote: These are legendary footballers while Mourinho is a coach.
Mourinho is a "coach?" :lol: :lol: :lol: Mourinho is a legendary coach, and already one of the greatest and most successful coach of all time. We all saw Neville, Giggs and Keane try to be "a coach," and we all saw how spectacularly they failed! Giggs most successful act outside the pitch is romping his brother's wife, while Neville and Scholes are barely coherent on television! Then you have Keane, whom the father (Sir Alex) cursed, spend his tv days angry, unhappy, jealous and insulting everybody. :lol: :lol:

Do we really want to line up what each guy has won in football??
YES!!! DO IT! I double-dare you! I tripple-dare you! Do you think we are talking about Moyes here? or Brother's wife shagger, Giggs? or the failed Neville Brothers? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Go ahead, compare the titles won! I can assure you how stunned you will be when you are listing the titles.

Kaiii!! This is why I always advice people not to bury their heads in a foreign club. Watch football outside "your club" and outside "your league!" :oops:
Everyone has their part to play on the football field and the coach doesn't play the game for the players.
Very true, and the players do not design the tactics for the coach. Most importantly, clueless tv pundits who got a job on tv because they have zero ability to do anything meaningful with their lives do not play the game on the pitch with the players. :D

By the way, let me ask you a question! If you go around the world... every nook and cranny of the world and ask everyone in this world - who is more known, more revered and more respected, "Mourinho or Neville/Scholes/Giggs/Keane," who do you think will be more revered and more known? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oga Felarey, you no gree list accomplishments again? I dey wait o! :taunt: :taunt: :D