EPL Barca 3 Vs Watford 1.......new year, new records?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
EPL Barca 3 Vs Watford 1.......new year, new records?

Post by zee »

Will the magic of Pep :thumbs: continue without his talisman KDB?
Last edited by zee on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EPL Barca 0 Vs Watford 0.......new year, new records?

Post by zee »

1-0.................and the Magic of Pep continues.
Headless chicken :D scores.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EPL Barca 1 Vs Watford 0.......new year, new records?

Post by zee »

KDB is playing..............how did he survive that brutal kung fu kick?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Pep boys playing chess with Watford...... Goal no 2.
Own goal.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EPL Barca 2 Vs Watford 0.......new year, new records?

Post by zee »

FK at the box edge for ManC........KDB hits the bar :clap:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

zee wrote:KDB is playing..............how did he survive that brutal kung fu kick?

Thank goodness he is ok. That was a horrible tackle.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

How is success worse that any of the clowns on the field for watford.
OCCUPY NFF!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ref should have left the advantage ManC instead of blowing for FK.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:How is success worse that any of the clowns on the field for watford.
That's exactly my thoughts :mrgreen:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

zee wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:How is success worse that any of the clowns on the field for watford.
You should worry that he cannot make the team :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Super counter by Watford but ManC keeper saves to Cm.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:
zee wrote:
Dean na so I see am oo :D
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Sterling and Sane just switched wings.......cool move 'cos the Watford defender have figured a way to stop Sterling runs.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Dis Leroy kid is good :thumbs:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
zee wrote:
Dean na so I see am oo :D

Chai... :woot:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

zee wrote:Dis Leroy kid is good :thumbs:

I had been begging Wenger to sign him, but either Waffi refused to deliver my message, or the man just ignored me, as usual. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I even suggested that Arsenal request for him as part of the Sanchez deal last summer, instead of Sterling. :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Good save by Gomez :clap: ......Aguero's boots just hit Gomez's head, but his ok.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I had been begging Wenger to sign him, but either Waffi refused to deliver my message, or the man just ignored me, as usual. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I even suggested that Arsenal request for him as part of the Sanchez deal last summer, instead of Sterling. :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
But why will Pep want a gragra player like Sanchez? Anyway, Pep knows best, see what he made out of Sterling the headless chicken.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

As soon as they draw attention to the poor Watford coach...his luck turned....his stock has gone down since whrn Everton tried everything to pry him away fron Watford.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Not Aguero's day till now. See chance that he can't put away.
1st ends.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

zee wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

But why will Pep want a gragra player like Sanchez? Anyway, Pep knows best, see what he made out of Sterling the headless chicken.

but ekwashion go balance be dat....Pep go turn Sanchez to Maradona, while Leroy go solidify Arsenal....

kai, man don old o...I remember watching Sane's Sr (Souleymane)...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

zee, night never reach make you go sleep, haba free us
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
zee wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

but ekwashion go balance be dat....Pep go turn Sanchez to Maradona, while Leroy go solidify Arsenal....

kai, man don old o...I remember watching Sane's Sr (Souleymane)...
Yes oh, when he was the main man in Wattenscheid. Wattenscheid dropped from bundesliga to div 6 or so.