Match-Fixer, Antonio Conte: Chelsea is in Austerity

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Conte: Chelsea is in Austerity

Post by danfo driver »

tomorrow Mr Austerity will tell us no money :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... idfielder/
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Apparently Chelsea does not want anither Emenalo recommendation slip through the net
Oya back to the matter
open and close
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Prince wrote:Apparently Chelsea does not want anither Emenalo recommendation slip through the net
Na so we see am o! Mr. Austerity will come back and blame emenalo for this transfer abi? Spend spend spend ... and tomorrow he will claim they didn’t give him money. Cowardly! Maniachical! An enemy of football! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

wasted school fees no good oh..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

wasted school fees no good oh..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The coward and enemy of football continues to absolve himself from any responsibility. This is the reason Juve was happy to see the back of him and they flourished and were more successful in the CL without him.

Conte
It's the club that signs the players, not me. Recruitment is not my job
It is increasingly clear that the coward realizes that he will not be able to surpass the most successful coach in the club's history. And that pains him deeply. He will be fired, and leave with 1 trophy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

The Enemy of Football's "enemy" is my enemy.
Antonio Conte says José Mourinho has memory problem in fierce attack on rival

• Chelsea manager launches attack after Mourinho’s ‘clown’ comments
• ‘Maybe sometimes someone forget what they said in the past’

Antonio Conte has said that José Mourinho is acting like he has “demenza senile”, launching a fierce attack on his rival at Manchester United. There is no love lost between the pair and the Chelsea manager felt his patience snap after hearing comments from Mourinho on Thursday.

Mourinho said that he did not need to “behave as a clown on the touchline” to prove his passion for his role at United – which was interpreted as an attack on Conte, who is well known for his touchline histrionics.

Conte certainly took it that way and he bit back strongly, reminding Mourinho that he could be similarly animated on the touchline during his younger days. Mourinho famously ran along the Old Trafford touchline in 2004 to celebrate his Porto team’s Champions League winner against United.

“I think that he has to see himself in the past – maybe he was speaking about himself in the past, yeah?” Conte said. “Maybe sometimes I think that someone forget what they said in the past or which is his behaviours and sometimes I think there is, I don’t know the name, demenza senile, when you are a bit [Conte taps his temple] when you forget what you do in the past.”
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Conte lapsed into his native Italian to explain himself – the phrase he used translates into English as senile dementia, although Chelsea insisted he meant to say amnesia.

He was in combative mood, to say the least, and he also turned his fire on Arsène Wenger, who had said earlier on Friday that Eden Hazard, the Chelsea forward, ought to have been booked for diving in the 2-2 draw at Arsenal on Wednesday night. Instead, Hazard won a penalty from which he scored.

“I think if Arsène Wenger watched the game again, [he should] understand that he was very lucky during the game for refereeing decisions,” Conte said. He would also reference Arsenal’s luck with refereeing decisions in last season’s FA Cup final. Arsenal beat Chelsea 2-1 and Alexis Sánchez’s opening goal followed a handball by him.

Conte was asked whether it irritated him when rival managers talked about him or his players. “It is very strange,” he replied. “Because I don’t like to speak about the other coaches, the other players. I think that is a form of respect you must have and, I repeat, sometimes, for example, Wenger forgets that in our last few games [against Arsenal], we finish the game with 10 men. When they won the FA Cup and Community Shield, I think the referee decisions were a bit strange, you understand?

“I can talk, if I want, about referee decisions for one month but I don’t want to do this because we must have respect for the decision. Also, Wenger try to find this way like other coaches and it is not good. You have to accept the decision. He is an old coach, he has experience, he won a lot and he has to continue to do what he did in the past.

“For the other situation, I am repeating – there is a person who continues to look here. He went away but continues to look here.” :lol:

That was an obvious reference to Mourinho, who has twice managed Chelsea. There is a theory that he feels jealousy towards Conte who, like him, has taken Chelsea to the Premier League title.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ter-united
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:The Enemy of Football's "enemy" is my enemy.
Antonio Conte says José Mourinho has memory problem in fierce attack on rival

• Chelsea manager launches attack after Mourinho’s ‘clown’ comments
• ‘Maybe sometimes someone forget what they said in the past’
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Question: Some say you have lost your passion

Answer: Because I don't behave as a clown on the touchline, it means I have lost my passion? Passion is about your work, not what you do for the cameras"
Conte thinks the comments are about him, and responds, in essence calling himself a "clown!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A CLOWN! A coward, a maniac and THE ENEMY OF FOOTBALL, Antonia Cunte. :taunt: :taunt:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Because I don't behave as a clown on the touchline, it means I have lost my passion? Passion is about your work, not what you do for the cameras"
Let's remind the Enemy of Football who has gone "demenza senile" about touchline clowning :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Like Clown Cunte, you are missing the point, and allowing your emotions get the better of you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats why the whole of twitter is laughing at Cunte! He pretty much called himself a clown. :lol:

Thats what Mourinho was referring to! He was referring to the fact that before he used to run around the whole place. But in old age, he doesn't do it anymore. And consequently, he doesn't need to do what he did before in order show he STILL has passion.

The interviewer questioned whether he STILL had passion, since he no longer does that.

Cheii!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cic old boy wrote:

Because I don't behave as a clown on the touchline, it means I have lost my passion? Passion is about your work, not what you do for the cameras"
Let's remind the Enemy of Football who has gone "demenza senile" about touchline clowning :lol: :lol: :lol:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Oga danfo driver
Can you list money spend by
Beloved the last 3 years,Spurs last 3 years.
Manu last 2 years and Liverpool also?
Thanks
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:Thats why the whole of twitter is laughing at Cunte! He pretty much called himself a clown. :lol:
:lol: :lol: Twitter demenza :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kaiii! Mourinho wicked o! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mourinho:
One thing I can say is I never was banned for match-fixing. And that will never happen."
As everyone knows Conte is a cheat and when he was at Siena he was a match fixer! :lol:

Like I said the enemy of football is a matchfixer! A clown! A coward and a maniac! Anyone who wants to stand beside a matchfixer should do so! And we will know your true color :tic: :taunt: :taunt:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wow so this fraud was banned for match fixing?Chelsea a disgrace to the game to give him a job after such incident ,crazy how only Chelsea show interest to such a man.
Conte since he lie about Mikel been injured that is when I know he is not a man that can stand on his own but a childish clown.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:Kaiii! Mourinho wicked o! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mourinho:
One thing I can say is I never was banned for match-fixing. And that will never happen."
As everyone knows Conte is a cheat and when he was at Siena he was a match fixer! :lol:

Like I said the enemy of football is a matchfixer! A clown! A coward and a maniac! Anyone who wants to stand beside a matchfixer should do so! And we will know your true color :tic: :taunt: :taunt:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Demenza senile.
In August 2012 Conte, then in charge of Juventus, began a four-month ban for failing to report the alleged match-fixing when head coach of Siena during the 2010-11 season. The Italian was completely exonerated in May 2016.
During the case Conte continually denied the allegation and in May 2016 Judge Pierpaolo Beluzzi said Conte had been acquitted because the accusations of sporting fraud were baseless.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:Wow so this fraud was banned for match fixing?Chelsea a disgrace to the game to give him a job after such incident ,crazy how only Chelsea show interest to such a man.
Conte since he lie about Mikel been injured that is when I know he is not a man that can stand on his own but a childish clown.
Na so we see am o! A cheat of the highest order! :oops:

Matchfixer! Maniac! Fraud! Coward! Enemy of Football! :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:

Mourinho:

In August 2012 Conte, then in charge of Juventus, began a four-month ban for failing to report the alleged match-fixing when head coach of Siena during the 2010-11 season. The Italian was completely exonerated in May 2016.
During the case Conte continually denied the allegation and in May 2016 Judge Pierpaolo Beluzzi said Conte had been acquitted because the accusations of sporting fraud were baseless.
From your own post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Match-Fixer, Antonio Conte: Chelsea is in Austerity

Post by nemi2002 »

Ha so aside from Peperempe and the bus driver, other coaches spend money..... chai cheque book coaches full everywhere
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

People are wicked. Maureen The senile one.....
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

Mourinho:

From your own post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Demenza senile!!!

From your own post!! "Everyone knows" that he was cleared of those allegations of failing to report (not taking part) - except those with demenza senile! :lol: :lol:

"Everyone knows" that those who live in match fixing glasshouses should not throw stones! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Porto were found guilty of fixing two league matches in 2003-2004, the same season they won the world's richest club competition, the Champions League.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/breaking-n ... b8a6d24a9e
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

low blow dat

...but he was suspended. oh well

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

low blow dat

...but he was suspended. oh well
Its quite remarkable. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: To be banned for cheating in your profession is a terrible stain on your reputation.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
Its quite remarkable. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: To be banned for cheating in your profession is a terrible stain on your reputation.
Demenza senile!! :lol: :lol: