Musa and Iheanacho for Turkey?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

carbon
Egg
Egg
Re: Musa and Iheanacho for Turkey?

Post by carbon »

The real deal wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
The real deal wrote:Nacho had the BEST scoring record (goals/Match ratio) @ some point but Pep never believed in him. Question is Why?
Have Y'all watched Pierre Aubameyang as well? Why are europe Premier teams not falling over each other for him?
The answers to these questions will tell you why Afr players tend to be a Lil underrated.

And Its not RACE.....btw
abeg wetin be the answer ?

To be honest, we are moderately severely lacking in our technical/tactical arsenal @ individual levels.....we don't seem to be very imaginative, usually can't create something out of nothing.....We tend to rely on individual attributes of skill and athletic ability...... I've never truly seen African matches where you'd see 3 attackers score against 5 defenders strictly because of the way they pass, move the ball around or put together combinations...... If you name any players of African descent, I beg you its cos of their Individual attributes.........
Translation....we still play too much SELFISH foot ball instead of COLLECTIVE football.......Denmark V Nigeria.......Cameroon V England 1990
No one plays collective football better than GERMANY.....Apart from the GK, there probably no German player thats the best in the world in their position..bunch of above avg players but we know they'd probably win it all AGAIN
Wow!
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Nacho should go to Spain
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Molue Conductor wrote:Nacho should go to Spain
Why don't you add bus fare as well for okrika market? They are looking for a Center forward
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

carbon wrote:
The real deal wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
The real deal wrote:Nacho had the BEST scoring record (goals/Match ratio) @ some point but Pep never believed in him. Question is Why?
Have Y'all watched Pierre Aubameyang as well? Why are europe Premier teams not falling over each other for him?
The answers to these questions will tell you why Afr players tend to be a Lil underrated.

And Its not RACE.....btw
abeg wetin be the answer ?

To be honest, we are moderately severely lacking in our technical/tactical arsenal @ individual levels.....we don't seem to be very imaginative, usually can't create something out of nothing.....We tend to rely on individual attributes of skill and athletic ability...... I've never truly seen African matches where you'd see 3 attackers score against 5 defenders strictly because of the way they pass, move the ball around or put together combinations...... If you name any players of African descent, I beg you its cos of their Individual attributes.........
Translation....we still play too much SELFISH foot ball instead of COLLECTIVE football.......Denmark V Nigeria.......Cameroon V England 1990
No one plays collective football better than GERMANY.....Apart from the GK, there probably no German player thats the best in the world in their position..bunch of above avg players but we know they'd probably win it all AGAIN
Wow!
He's suffering from colonial Stockholm syndrome. :laugh:

The guy needs a gun to kill the tv that's making him a football retard.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You guys never learn your lesson.

Thats how you asked Osaze to go to QPR. He went to QPR and they locked the gate, refusing him entry. :roll:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... eve-clarke
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Seems Leicester has bought another striker ..

Source

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... abate.html
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Mr Shows wrote:[/video]

In light of some the comments disparaging the lads ability....

As Mikel said in a recent interview posted, every players needs an arm around him from time to time... Pep never believed in him and Leicester has relegated him to a bit part player...at his age that will definitely knock his confidence. Thankfully, Rohr still sees him for what he is worth..

Big Sam has a penchant for African players, West Ham have some decent ball players, Rafa needs more firepower, with it being a WC year he just has to be a bit careful choosing where he decides to go next.
I always thought going to Leicester was a bad move. There were other clubs that were desperate for goalscorers - Newcastle and Swansea to name a couple. If he can get a loan move to Newcastle that would be great I think but Besiktas is not a bad option either.
YNWA
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Diabate is more of a winger, so its more competition for Mahrez / Musa.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:

Thats how you asked Osaze to go to QPR. He went to QPR and they locked the gate, refusing him entry. :roll:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

L
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Iheanacho is playing well for Nigeria. Why is he not playing well for his club? The next club should be about playing time. Don't go to the Championship or a lower league. My preference will be Italy or Spain.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

ohenhen1 wrote:Iheanacho is playing well for Nigeria. Why is he not playing well for his club? The next club should be about playing time. Don't go to the Championship or a lower league. My preference will be Italy or Spain.
Of all the strikers Nigeria has, none has Nacho's goal scoring instinct. You can't teach that. Nacho has it already. But he cannot play for the SE if he doesn't play for his club. Nigeria needs Nacho playing more than we need any other striker playing imo. We can survive without him, but to be honest, it would be really unfortunate....I don't see strikers like Nacho often...they're rare.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

danfo driver wrote:

So all transfers lead to someone being locked out at the gate?
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

deanotito wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Iheanacho is playing well for Nigeria. Why is he not playing well for his club? The next club should be about playing time. Don't go to the Championship or a lower league. My preference will be Italy or Spain.
Of all the strikers Nigeria has, none has Nacho's goal scoring instinct. You can't teach that. Nacho has it already. But he cannot play for the SE if he doesn't play for his club. Nigeria needs Nacho playing more than we need any other striker playing imo. We can survive without him, but to be honest, it would be really unfortunate....I don't see strikers like Nacho often...they're rare.
Ose o jare. Ti e o ni baje! :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!