Isaac Success heading to Spanish segunda?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Isaac Success heading to Spanish segunda?

Post by bushboy »

http://www.hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/s ... ess-939654

Watford winger Isaac Success is in talks with Spanish second division side Real Valladolid, according to reports in Spain.
The former club record signing is yet to play in the Premier League this season, having missed two months of action with a knee problem....
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Isaac Success heading to Spanish segunda?

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Looks like we can safely cross him off our World Cup list then. I would have thought he would have been ready to stay at Watford and fight for a starting shirt.
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

He should be looking for a club in the continent.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote:http://www.hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/s ... ess-939654

Watford winger Isaac Success is in talks with Spanish second division side Real Valladolid, according to reports in Spain.
The former club record signing is yet to play in the Premier League this season, having missed two months of action with a knee problem....
Kai, Bushboy, I hope you never hype me or anyone I care about. :taunt: :taunt: He needs PT, but second division after being a record signing? :sad:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

He just was not serious about a career at the highest level.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

If he starts lighting up the second division, I see nothing wrong with inviting him. He is still just 21 and can get his career back on track.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Football is so unpredictable. Who would have thought Ndidi would progress at a faster rate than the likes of Success, Kelechi, and Musa Mohammed. I thought the later 3 would go on to become superstars. Anyway, Kele and Success are still young and can get back on track.
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

This is what can happen to somebody that came to wealth by accident. I wish him well and hope he can bounce back. I never knew at this age, we will still see another Etim Esin
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

The 2nd division in Spain is still better than

Israeli league, Belgian league ?

after all Ola Aina plays in the English 2nd division, and isn't Ahmed Musa reportedy going to the Championship.

If Success gets playing time and is scoring or playing well in Spain 2nd division, I see nothing wrong at all with calling him up.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

olu wrote:If he starts lighting up the second division, I see nothing wrong with inviting him. He is still just 21 and can get his career back on track.
The problem with this manner of statement is that you guys assume it is so easy to jist pick and chose. A guy whose career was in the upward swing suddenly finds himself heading in the other direction because of an attitude that sucks. There is a reason why many youth footballers never fulfil their potentials , this young man i am very sad to say seems to be mirrowing one of such examples. I was one of those who believed in this clown of a player, i looked forward to seeing him set the EPL alight not set the soho ablaze!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote:The 2nd division in Spain is still better than

after all Ola Aina plays in the English 2nd division, and isn't Ahmed Musa reportedy going to the Championship.

If Success gets playing time and is scoring or playing well in Spain 2nd division, I see nothing wrong at all with calling him up.
But I don't see you calling him a useless player and Spain 2nd division is his level etc...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Yes, some players never mature or grow up. However, there are several examples of players who have turned things around, and many that haven't. Time will tell.

I am of the opinion that playing in the 2nd division doesn't exclude a player from representing Nigeria.
oloye wrote:
olu wrote:If he starts lighting up the second division, I see nothing wrong with inviting him. He is still just 21 and can get his career back on track.
The problem with this manner of statement is that you guys assume it is so easy to jist pick and chose. A guy whose career was in the upward swing suddenly finds himself heading in the other direction because of an attitude that sucks. There is a reason why many youth footballers never fulfil their potentials , this young man i am very sad to say seems to be mirrowing one of such examples. I was one of those who believed in this clown of a player, i looked forward to seeing him set the EPL alight not set the soho ablaze!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Okoye you sound really judgemental and that’s sad because you’re a Christian man of God. Christians are supposed to correct and not condemn. We’re acting like success isn’t just a 21 year old boy. Some of you guys condemning him did worse at 21 also, being a professional footballer doesn’t exonerate youth’s from exuberance nor sexual deviance. I believe success needs love, support and corrections not condemnations which he is probably getting from his guardians. This move would be a really good move if he can get playing time, acclimate and rejuvenate his career at Spanish segunda. Afterwards, he can transfer to a more competitive league. Right now we have 5forwards most likely guaranteed a place at World Cup
1, ighalo 2, Moses 3, iheanacho 4, iwobi 5, Ahmed Musa. Like I have being saying numerous times, the last 2 forwards position are still available. Isaac cannot be disqualified for playing at the Spanish segunda because that league is as competitive as the backwaters of chinese, Belgium and turkey leagues. The guys at EPL/seria aare at a higher level
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Would be grateful to just see him on a football pitch playing in a match.

P.S. I've never understood the hype about him. We need to allow our youth to have a proper youth. Not every JoeSchmo that gets a club needs to be playing in SE.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

its all about levels
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

So... Just merely speculation from what I read in the article?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

john12 wrote:Okoye you sound really judgemental and that’s sad because you’re a Christian man of God. Christians are supposed to correct and not condemn. We’re acting like success isn’t just a 21 year old boy. Some of you guys condemning him did worse at 21 also, being a professional footballer doesn’t exonerate youth’s from exuberance nor sexual deviance. I believe success needs love, support and corrections not condemnations which he is probably getting from his guardians. This move would be a really good move if he can get playing time, acclimate and rejuvenate his career at Spanish segunda. Afterwards, he can transfer to a more competitive league. Right now we have 5forwards most likely guaranteed a place at World Cup
1, ighalo 2, Moses 3, iheanacho 4, iwobi 5, Ahmed Musa. Like I have being saying numerous times, the last 2 forwards position are still available. Isaac cannot be disqualified for playing at the Spanish segunda because that league is as competitive as the backwaters of chinese, Belgium and turkey leagues. The guys at EPL/seria aare at a higher level
Judgmental..sometimes i think you people hear a phrase and you run to town to try it out. :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Oloye what other reasons would you label him as a “clown”?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

john12 wrote:Oloye what other reasons would you label him as a “clown”?
Because he is a clown! I gave enough reasons in my post...but looks like you prefer to label me as being judgemental instead of looking at the points i raised. In this game you do not toy with whatever opportunity that comes your way....i dont have anything else to say. I will never wish any player or person ill...but when a young player is doing everythingbto sabotage himself ,he should be called out....call it judgemental if you want.

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote:

But I don't see you calling him a useless player and Spain 2nd division is his level etc...

Success was out injured for how long?

Yet he came back and has still MADE THE BENCH MORE OFTEN THAN MUSA ON A TEAM HIGHER ON THE TABLE.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

vancity eagle wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Yet he came back and has still MADE THE BENCH MORE OFTEN THAN MUSA ON A TEAM HIGHER ON THE TABLE.
Kai we don suffer oh see lowest common denominator - Bench!! So the both didn't play and "potential" to play is a worthwhile distinguishing factor? Ok O.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

DIMKA76 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Kai we don suffer oh see lowest common denominator - Bench!! So the both didn't play and "potential" to play is a worthwhile distinguishing factor? Ok O.
Debating which one is "benchier". :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

john12 wrote:Okoye you sound really judgemental and that’s sad because you’re a Christian man of God. Christians are supposed to correct and not condemn. We’re acting like success isn’t just a 21 year old boy. Some of you guys condemning him did worse at 21 also, being a professional footballer doesn’t exonerate youth’s from exuberance nor sexual deviance. I believe success needs love, support and corrections not condemnations which he is probably getting from his guardians. This move would be a really good move if he can get playing time, acclimate and rejuvenate his career at Spanish segunda. Afterwards, he can transfer to a more competitive league. Right now we have 5forwards most likely guaranteed a place at World Cup

....and that same Christianity did not teach you about calling a spade a spade.... dis people sef :lol: :lol:
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".