Liverpool 2-1 Everton: Ademola Lookman playing well

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Liverpool 2-1 Everton: Ademola Lookman playing well

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Ademola Lookman has come in and played well. He helped create that equaliser
Last edited by Ayo Akinfe on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool 1-1 Everton: Ademola Lookman playing well

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

So should he be called ahead of Ajagun and nwakali?
OCCUPY NFF!!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:So should he be called ahead of Ajagun and nwakali?
Is he even Nigerian? I thought he was already committed to the 3 lions?
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That Ox plays with the brain of an ox!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

charlie wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:So should he be called ahead of Ajagun and nwakali?
Is he even Nigerian? I thought he was already committed to the 3 lions?
Ayo should tell us why he’s opening a thread on the boy., Day 5 of the yr 2018 and he’s threading us into boredom already. :sleep:
OCCUPY NFF!!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

See me see defending....{shakes head}
2-1 Liver
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Interesting. I thought he was already committed.
Anyway, make una change your title. Na 2-1, not 1-1
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Liverpool 2-1 Everton: Ademola Lookman playing well

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

He played well tonight after coming on in the second half. He was played as a winger on the left and was very good at coming in to the middle.

Very impressive and he can be proud of his performance tonight. Let us see if he gets more playing time under Allardyce.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

The lad has already pitched his tent with England.. Same as Tammy Abraham. Old news
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

And?

He isn't primarily Nigerian.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:He played well tonight after coming on in the second half. He was played as a winger on the left and was very good at coming in to the middle.

Very impressive and he can be proud of his performance tonight. Let us see if he gets more playing time under Allardyce.
He is an excellent player. His performance in Evertons last Europa league game showed how good he is. Its a crime he hasn't gotten more chances.
Getting him to play for Nigeria is a very long shot though. He already turned us down once.
YNWA
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Unlike Tammy Abraham who was overhyped from the getgo, this guy really looks class.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Lookman has been sent to Leipzig on loan from Everton
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

platinum wrote:Lookman has been sent to Leipzig on loan from Everton
Whats wrong with these English managers?? :veryangry:
So a player should turn down the chance to play in one of Europes top leagues for one of Europes up and coming teams in order to play for Celtic or Derby county?? unbelievable!!

Stubborn' Ademola Lookman forced RB Leipzig loan move, reveals Everton manager Sam Allardyce

Allardyce is puzzled as to why Lookman has chosen to move to Germany, given the differences in culture and playing styles, but says he will be happy for the winger, whose contract runs until June 30, to prove him wrong.

‘It is one of the most unusual situations I've been in where we have got some deals for him but he was adamant he chose Germany,’ said Allardyce. ‘It is his choice. Oliver Burke (who plays for West Brom) has been there and could not wait to get away.

‘We tried to persuade him not to because I think it is a big challenge for his development with not being able to speak the language. We wanted him to go out on loan to play first team football every week - there were better opportunities for that - but he was stubborn and got what he wanted. I hope he proves us all wrong. I hope that he has every success and brings it back here to us.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z55uIkCnMn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
YNWA
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Looku......looookuuu....loooooookuuuuu! How many times I call ya name? Call Rohr asap and repent.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

heavyd wrote:
So a player should turn down the chance to play in one of Europes top leagues for one of Europes up and coming teams in order to play for Celtic or Derby county?? unbelievable!!

Stubborn' Ademola Lookman forced RB Leipzig loan move, reveals Everton manager Sam Allardyce

Allardyce is puzzled as to why Lookman has chosen to move to Germany, given the differences in culture and playing styles, but says he will be happy for the winger, whose contract runs until June 30, to prove him wrong.

‘It is one of the most unusual situations I've been in where we have got some deals for him but he was adamant he chose Germany,’ said Allardyce. ‘It is his choice. Oliver Burke (who plays for West Brom) has been there and could not wait to get away.

‘We tried to persuade him not to because I think it is a big challenge for his development with not being able to speak the language. We wanted him to go out on loan to play first team football every week - there were better opportunities for that - but he was stubborn and got what he wanted. I hope he proves us all wrong. I hope that he has every success and brings it back here to us.’

It is the condescending way they think, Idiots anyway I shall be following the boy in his new league, they find a way to destroy your confidence as a black player same thing happened to sterlignafter the Euros and when he wanted to leave liverpool, he was told he would seat on the bench, that can he bench Aguero, Silva.......They really wanted him to fail at City,
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

By the way, it seems EVERTON fans are in support of his movement!!, they reckon whenever he comes in..he provides quality service, but denied a regular start for no reason !aight?

:o
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Prince wrote:
heavyd wrote:

It is the condescending way they think, Idiots anyway I shall be following the boy in his new league, they find a way to destroy your confidence as a black player same thing happened to sterlignafter the Euros and when he wanted to leave liverpool, he was told he would seat on the bench, that can he bench Aguero, Silva.......They really wanted him to fail at City,
Don't mind him, probably doesn't know that most Germans speak better English than himself. Great move by Lookma, too talented to be on the bench.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Prince wrote:
heavyd wrote:

I can see where Alardici is coming from. Its only a great move if he gets to play.
He has clearly bet on himself. That has to be admired. Time will tell if it was a worthy bet...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Ademola Lookman has come in and played well. He helped create that equaliser
England will be pleased.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Everton fans - Ademola Lookman has just scored in the Bundesliga as well. Putting those insurmountable cultural problems behind him
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Prince wrote:.

Everton fans - Ademola Lookman has just scored in the Bundesliga as well. Putting those insurmountable cultural problems behind him
Good for England's Euro 2020 qualifiers!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI