Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:58 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:28 pm 

tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

SEE THIS DUMMY

you mentioned JM and Ranieri re English/wearing his t-shirt

And the link to Keshi is....he was known as the Big Boss and you and Borinho are little men.

i called you out on it when you were click baiting us to your blog after Keshi's passing

WOW! :ohmy: Someone dies and the first move it to try to profit, financially, from the person's death? Thats not a good thing at all. Much worse than match-fixing. so much more worse. This is actually more of a moral decay. God help us all. :sad:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:18 am 

tfco wrote:
i called you out on it when you were click baiting us to your blog after Keshi's passing

I called you a little liar when you were in your little room in Toronto claiming you were in Brazil during the WC.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:23 am 

danfo driver wrote:
So you are not denying the allegations that you tried to make money from the death of Keshi? O ma se o!

The Demenza Senile One has pooped himself again and needs you on cleaning duties.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:26 am 

danfo driver wrote:
WOW! :ohmy: Someone dies and the first move it to try to profit, financially, from the person's death? Thats not a good thing at all. Much worse than match-fixing. so much more worse. This is actually more of a moral decay. God help us all. :sad:

Borinho craps and your first move is to stick out your tongue to clean up. You need to bury your head in shame.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:29 pm 

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

I called you a little liar when you were in your little room in Toronto claiming you were in Brazil during the WC.

Fortaleza in Toronto. People sabi lie.... If Ghana had qualified for the 2018 edition na so him go reach Moscow for him bedroom.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:33 pm 

nemi2002 wrote:
Fortaleza in Toronto. People sabi lie.... If Ghana had qualified for the 2018 edition na so him go reach Moscow for him bedroom.

Fortaliar. DNQ good o. It means no lies about going to the WC. :thumbs: :thumbs:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:37 pm 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ments.html

Conte no gree ohh :rotf:

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:16 pm 

Artificial conflict manufactured by journalists who erroneously told Conte that Jose called him a clown. S*** stirrers.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:15 am 

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

but you DID try to profit off Ke$hi's death.

Oloye wrote a long piece on CE; you directed us to your clickbait.

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:16 am 

nemi2002 wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

awww

trying to stay relevant. so cute

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:37 am 

tfco wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

awww

trying to stay relevant. so cute

Lol.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I guess I lied about going to fortaliar..... DNQ has saved us from another lie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:49 am 

tfco wrote:

What did you profit from lying about going to Brazil?

PS: Oloye wrote a tribute to Keshi, I wrote about how a decent ambulance service could have saved his life. The "profit" from Keshi's death would be if his demise led to improvements in that service. Reading is fundamental.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:53 pm 

Unfortunately, you cant fix matches in England. The match fixer is struggling to win any game. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:18 am 

Mourinho: I seem to have hurt match-fixer deeply! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:00 am 

tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

I'm sorry. What is wrong with him directing us to his blog? Did he set up a Keshi site specifically or does he discuss other stuff on the blog? Did he charge specifically for this story?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:07 pm 

aruako1 wrote:
tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

I'm sorry. What is wrong with him directing us to his blog? Did he set up a Keshi site specifically or does he discuss other stuff on the blog? Did he charge specifically for this story?

I'm sorry. What is wrong with Mourinho wearing a t-shirt in support of Ranieri? Did he set up a t-shirt business specifically or does he wear t-shirts normally? Did he charge specifically for this t-shirt? :D :tic:

That is the point. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:57 pm 

What happens when you are unable to fix matches in England? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:05 pm 

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Borinho craps and your first move is to stick out your tongue to clean up. You need to bury your head in shame.

The Portuguese pygmy playing his part during screening of ..........'Snow white and the seven dwarfs'.. :bump: :mrgreen:

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:11 pm 

It is clear that Match fixer is a small boy when it comes to mind games! He has been humiliated by Mourinho and his team has suffered. I expect him to be fired and sent back to Italy where he can continue to fix matches. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:01 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:11 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:04 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
It is clear that Match fixer is a small boy when it comes to mind games! He has been humiliated by Mourinho and his team has suffered. I expect him to be fired and sent back to Italy where he can continue to fix matches. :lol:

Mind games in the battle for 2nd place.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:18 pm 

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Mind games in the battle for 2nd place.

well... thats a tough one. due to his collapse, Match Fixer is now in danger of being kicked out of top 4 by tottenham and liverpool. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next