JOSE FIRES MATCH FIXING SLUR AT CONTE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: JOSE FIRES MATCH FIXING SLUR AT CONTE

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: He was! He was charged and banned for 4 months. This is a fact!

Whether or not he was able to bribe a judge to remove the ban, :taunt: should not concern us, as friends of football. Fact is that he was banned! Abi, how you see am? :D
You are lying again like your pygmy hero. The suspension was for not reporting match fixing.
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: He was! He was charged and banned for 4 months. This is a fact!

Whether or not he was able to bribe a judge to remove the ban, :taunt: should not concern us, as friends of football. Fact is that he was banned! Abi, how you see am? :D
You are lying again like your pygmy hero. The suspension was for not reporting match fixing.

So chief, let me get this right. First you claimed no such suspension happened. Now, you have shift post small and admitted that the suspension happened! Step by step, we are getting closer to the truth. :D :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

cic old boy wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
So chief, let me get this right. First you claimed no such suspension happened. Now, you have shift post small and admitted that the suspension happened! Step by step, we are getting closer to the truth. :D :clap:
Where did I claim there was no suspension? Quotes please.

Why do you have to lie like this? You are just as shameless as your pygmy idol. From thread to thread you have been calling Conte a match fixer. You know full well that the charge against him was for refusal to report and not for taking part. But you still continued to lie. Why?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Gangsta move by Conte .... by blasting Josie the attention has shifted from a crap FA Cup performance to his blood feud with the Little man :laugh: Cheiii please God may these two teams get past their opponents and meet up in the latter stages of the champions league :D :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Why do you have to lie like this? You are just as shameless as your pygmy idol. From thread to thread you have been calling Conte a match fixer. You know full well that the charge against him was for refusal to report and not for taking part. But you still continued to lie. Why?
He was arrested and charged because matches were fixed! Additionally, he received a 4 month ban because matches were fixed! This is an egregious and unforgivable crime against football. Cheating has no place in football. For someone or a group of people to try to fix results to benefit a team is the worst thing anyone can do in football.

A match fixer has no place in football! None!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

He was arrested and charged because matches were fixed! Additionally, he received a 4 month ban because matches were fixed! This is an egregious and unforgivable crime against football. Cheating has no place in football. For someone or a group of people to try to fix results to benefit a team is the worst thing anyone can do in football.

Kpom!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
The portugese pygmy was buying and fixing matches in Portugal while with Porto..........................FACT :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

anikulapo wrote:Conte added:

“The situation is very clear. I don't have anything to clarify. It will be the opportunity in the game against United when we go to Old Trafford. Me and him face to face. I'm ready. I don't know if he's ready.”
I no talk am ....I won't be surprised if Conte doesn't smack the shyt out of Josie when he sees him :mrgreen:
...y'all camping with a Conte gambler Conte... :lol: :lol: :lol: gambler is a thug trying to defend the fact that he got caught...a cheat is always a cheat...Conte cheat an ex-gambler at Juventus...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Metho scorpion wrote:

“The situation is very clear. I don't have anything to clarify. It will be the opportunity in the game against United when we go to Old Trafford. Me and him face to face. I'm ready. I don't know if he's ready.”
I no talk am ....I won't be surprised if Conte doesn't smack the shyt out of Josie when he sees him :mrgreen:
...y'all camping with a Conte gambler Conte... :lol: :lol: :lol: gambler is a thug trying to defend the fact that he got caught...a cheat is always a cheat...Conte cheat an ex-gambler at Juventus...
:oops: My brother, na so we see am o! People openly standing behind a match fixer! No shame in life anymore! In those days, when they hear you are a cheat or a fraud, even your family members will run into hiding so that the stain does not transfer to them. Today, people will stand behind a match fixer and try to convince us that although he didnt fix the match, "he only knew about it!" Chei! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

danfo driver wrote:
Metho scorpion wrote:

:oops: My brother, na so we see am o! People openly standing behind a match fixer! No shame in life anymore! In those days, when they hear you are a cheat or a fraud, even your family members will run into hiding so that the stain does not transfer to them. Today, people will stand behind a match fixer and try to convince us that although he didnt fix the match, "he only knew about it!" Chei! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I no like Jose but to see guys defend the untenable is beyond my understanding. So Conte was ban for only observing matches being fixed... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...that man is a crooked gangster. :evil:
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

dhoney wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Metho scorpion wrote:

I no like Jose but to see guys defend the untenable is beyond my understanding. So Conte was ban for only observing matches being fixed... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...that man is a crooked gangster. :evil:
Why did the court absolve him? BTW he has branded the pygmy the little one. Waiting for the bus driver to respond.....
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

nemi2002 wrote:
dhoney wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Metho scorpion wrote:

Why did the court absolve him? BTW he has branded the pygmy the little one. Waiting for the bus driver to respond.....
Mr. Eto'o is a left back! :lol: :lol: how u dey? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

danfo driver wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
dhoney wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Metho scorpion wrote:

Mr. Eto'o is a left back! :lol: :lol: how u dey? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
My friend gerrahia, you be danfo driver. Maureen be the original bus driver, so make him respond....
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

nemi2002 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Mr. Eto'o is a left back! :lol: :lol: how u dey? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
My friend gerrahia, you be danfo driver. Maureen be the original bus driver, so make him respond....
a bus driver that makes 15 million pounds a year, excluding image rights and other bonuses! :D that hurts you deeply, doesnt it? :taunt: :taunt:
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Conte :thumbs: :thumbs: knows that the portugese pygmy :mrgreen: is not only a football coward but also a little criminal :woot: :woot:
Porto was banned from the Champions league for bribing refs during Mourinho's final season with them, yet he's talking about match fixing that Conte was acquitted of. Ode
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

hmmm

Porto (the club) was banned

Conte (the manager) was banned

yeah. ok.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

tfco wrote:hmmm

yeah. ok.
You are too short :D to see the point.
Anyway, I understand where you are coming from..............................you are just standing up for your fellow pygmy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Pygmies of the world.......UNITE :bump:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:

You are trying too hard to avoid the issues - like your shrimp of an idol does when his teams play badly.

1. You said I claimed that there was no suspension. Where did I do this?

2. Conte was not banned for fixing matches. He was banned for not reporting the matter.

3. You have avoided the part that he was cleared of that charge.

4. Did you not claim you are a lawyer. What law did you study? Borinho's Law?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

dhoney wrote: I no like Jose but to see guys defend the untenable is beyond my understanding. So Conte was ban for only observing matches being fixed... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...that man is a crooked gangster. :evil:
This is CE where the facts don't matter, so we have to make it up as we go along.

The facts are that Conte was banned for failing to report match fixing. And a court cleared him.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the thing tire me. Its beyond shameless at this point. How a supposedly educated individual can read something and take a 180 degree interpretation of something in black and white is just shocking.

like i said, i pity the person who wasted money on his "education" :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:hmmm

yeah. ok.
What was Conte banned for and what happened when the case went to court?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Danfo,I am not a conte fan, but he was suspended while managing a series b club for not reporting match fixing by one of his players as well as being cleared.. jose lied to yall
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved