Uzoho may get another chance as Deportivo sack their coach

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Uzoho may get another chance as Deportivo sack their coach

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Cristobal Parralo has been fired as Deportivo La Coruna coach after less than four months in charge of the Spanish side.

His sack came following Friday’s 5-0 hammering of the club by Real Sociedad.

Cristobal was promoted from the club’s reserve team in October following the dismissal of Pepe Mel, but he has been unable to preside over an improvement in their fortunes.

Deportivo won just two of the 13 LaLiga games since Cristobal came on board.

A 7-1 demolition by Real Madrid was followed by a disappointing 2-2 draw at home to fellow strugglers Levante, who fought back from 2-0 down to rescue a point.

And Friday’s 5-0 loss at Real Sociedad – who themselves had lost four in a row beforehand – proved the final straw, as former Spain international Cristobal leaves Deportivo third from bottom.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/04/deportiv ... l-parralo/
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Uzoho may get another chance as Deportivo sack their coa

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Cristobal Parralo has been fired as Deportivo La Coruna coach after less than four months in charge of the Spanish side.

His sack came following Friday’s 5-0 hammering of the club by Real Sociedad.

Cristobal was promoted from the club’s reserve team in October following the dismissal of Pepe Mel, but he has been unable to preside over an improvement in their fortunes.

Deportivo won just two of the 13 LaLiga games since Cristobal came on board.

A 7-1 demolition by Real Madrid was followed by a disappointing 2-2 draw at home to fellow strugglers Levante, who fought back from 2-0 down to rescue a point.

And Friday’s 5-0 loss at Real Sociedad – who themselves had lost four in a row beforehand – proved the final straw, as former Spain international Cristobal leaves Deportivo third from bottom.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/04/deportiv ... l-parralo/

You also said he would get a chance when the last coach was hired 4months ago.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Uzoho gets given lifeline as Deportivo sack coach Cristobal Parralo who relegated him to second team - See more at: https://goo.gl/2nJSbL
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I doubt if any in- coming coach fighting relegation will turn to an inexperienced goalkeeper. After all, the recently sacked coach was Uzoho's coach in the reserves but did not give him a chance.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dammy wrote:I doubt if any in- coming coach fighting relegation will turn to an inexperienced goalkeeper. After all, the recently sacked coach was Uzoho's coach in the reserves but did not give him a chance.
I actually think he’s getting experience and staying sharp playing for the u23 in div 2. I doubt any of our keepers are facing better competition regularly.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I have to raise hand, na me swear for them. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:I have to raise hand, na me swear for them. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, bros, you wicked-o! But dem deserv-am shia. On-til dem bigin play Uzoho, abeg make you do dem more
Last edited by Odas on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, bros, we wicked-o! But dem deserv-am shia. On-til dem bigin play Uzoho, abeg make you do dem more
Since that coach demoted Uzoho, every weekend, I dey check their results. :lol: :lol: :lol: I think it was 2 weeks ago, they lost 7-1 and I wanted to feel sorry for them, but I held strong. Nonsense! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Uzoho gets given lifeline as Deportivo sack coach Cristobal Parralo who relegated him to second team - See more at: https://goo.gl/2nJSbL
:rotf: Bro 2 + 2 is not 22 :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Uzoho gets given lifeline as Deportivo sack coach Cristobal Parralo who relegated him to second team - See more at: https://goo.gl/2nJSbL
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Uzoho was playing for the 2nd team before, he only came up due to injury.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Uzoho looks to impress Clarence Seedorf as he takes over as Deportivo La Coruna's new coach - See more at: https://goo.gl/LdQZv3
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
Odas wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, bros, you wicked-o! But dem deserv-am shia. On-til dem bigin play Uzoho, abeg make you do dem more
Since that coach demoted Uzoho, every weekend, I dey check their results. :lol: :lol: :lol: I think it was 2 weeks ago, they lost 7-1 and I wanted to feel sorry for them, but I held strong. Nonsense! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I say make you do the tin more make dem see Pepper, on-less dem bring back our boi
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.