FIRMINO CALLED HOLGATE A N*GGER???!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
FIRMINO CALLED HOLGATE A N*GGER???!

Post by danfo driver »

Na wa o! Another Liverpool player calling someone a N*gger! Whats wrong with that club??

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FIRMINO CALLED HOLGATE A N*GGER???!

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

danfo driver wrote:Na wa o! Another Liverpool player calling someone a N*gger! Whats wrong with that club??

It's the ugliest word in the English language. Liverpool has been a great disaster ever since they got rid of my boy Origi Divorck.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

No. He didn't.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:No. He didn't.
You doubt Holgate? Or you have concrete information that he didnt say it?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Firmino did not say #$%$*, he said two words "Loco" (Crazy) and "Puta" (Slut/*Nice Lady*). Quite different word both in Portuguese and Spanish.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Crazy son of a biiitch apparently those who lip read him
Oya back to the matter
open and close
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

From my street portuguese:
Ta louco! (Voce esta louco!) - You are crazy!
Filho da puta - Son of a bi?ch!

You hear those a lot when tempers flare up in Brazil - not considered serious out there at all. The next moment those involved are laughing & drinking together. The guy just got mad after he got badly shoved towards the stands. It might not be acceptable behavior in other places though :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote:Na wa o! Another Liverpool player calling someone a N*gger! Whats wrong with that club??

Why remove the I from the word in your title? Why not just spell it out fully? It’s not like you care if we’re offended by it or not.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...how about many players, especially the english/UK ones that use the f-word, even in front of the ref, in full view of tv cameras. I guess the fuuckoff is acceptable in the epl.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If it was a foreign player that shoved Firminho like the english golden boy did...the red would have been flashing and the media going on about crazy foreigners. That the ref did not even flash a yellow is why these english yobs turned footballers continue to develop on the wrong side of the game.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

Why remove the I from the word in your title? Why not just spell it out fully? It’s not like you care if we’re offended by it or not.
Tribalism is as bad as racism. I feel such people should not exist in society. :D
zoldsasok
Egg
Egg

Post by zoldsasok »

oloye wrote:If it was a foreign player that shoved Firminho like the english golden boy did...the red would have been flashing and the media going on about crazy foreigners. That the ref did not even flash a yellow is why these english yobs turned footballers continue to develop on the wrong side of the game.
And now it’s all firminho’s fault because of race card. That push was even worse than the push that put debuchy out for months. Allegedly racist have right too now kilode
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

zoldsasok wrote:
oloye wrote:If it was a foreign player that shoved Firminho like the english golden boy did...the red would have been flashing and the media going on about crazy foreigners. That the ref did not even flash a yellow is why these english yobs turned footballers continue to develop on the wrong side of the game.
And now it’s all firminho’s fault because of race card. That push was even worse than the push that put debuchy out for months. Allegedly racist have right too now kilode
I knew they were going to turn it into a race row! Rather than condemn the thugish behaviour of their own boy.

By the way is Firminho white? Na innocent question i dey ask oh.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:
zoldsasok wrote:
I knew they were going to turn it into a race row! Rather than condemn the thugish behaviour of their own boy.

he looks Asian
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:
zoldsasok wrote:

He is a mixture of all (races)...............Native indian, black, white etc, very normal in Brazil.
Yemi the bra-seller :mrgreen: can help out, I believe he knows better.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
zoldsasok wrote:

He is a mixture of all (races)...............Native indian, black, white etc, very normal in Brazil.

are you saying that Yemi, not only buys his bra from China, but is actually part Chinese?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
zoldsasok wrote:

are you saying that Yemi, not only buys his 2nd hand bra from China, but is actually part Chinese?
kpom to the highlighted. :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Who Is the English Golden Boy? Holgate? You’re kidding right :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

This danfo driver character
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mzekezeke wrote:This danfo driver character
Wetin I do?