Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

“GK cliché” said Txj. “£67M deep” said Klopp. Alisson nno!
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=285522
Page 2 of 2

Author:  marutimon [ Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oga Coutinho breaks the 100M barrier. @Tx, nno!

To be honest Liverpool does just fine without Coutinho.
Last season Mane was the main man, this season Salah.
When all four of Mane, Coutinho, Salah and Firmino were playing then Liverpool was leaking goals like crazy and they looked darn fine when Coutinho wasn't even playing,

What Liverpool needs ASAP is Naby Keita to come in though.

Author:  tfco [ Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oga Coutinho breaks the 100M barrier. @Tx, nno!

Mahrez to Pool??

Author:  bepanda [ Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oga Coutinho breaks the 100M barrier. @Tx, nno!

Coutonho is expected to rest Iniesta during the week, while Iniesta plays the CL games. Iniesta can no longer perform in both at a high.
Kabalega wrote:
He's not even eligible to play in the Champions league. :shock:

Author:  danfo driver [ Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oga Coutinho breaks the 100M barrier. @Tx, nno!

tfco wrote:
Mahrez to Pool??



to play in what position?

they also have lallana and keita in the summer

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oga Coutinho breaks the 100M barrier. @Tx, nno!

when Liverpool paid 10 million for Coutinho, Wenger and his fanatics thought that was too much money...

Author:  kajifu [ Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oga Coutinho breaks the 100M barrier. @Tx, nno!

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
when Liverpool paid 10 million for Coutinho, Wenger and his fanatics thought that was too much money...

Na 8 million not 10 sef.I remember some here said we don't need him,Jack and z boy are better....
Dam Liverpool make proper profit she.
100million cash upfront,Is Liverpool bringing anyone else this window to replaced the guy or OX will step in his shoes?
OX is the most happy man in this deal more playing time for him

Author:  heavyd [ Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oga Coutinho breaks the 100M barrier. @Tx, nno!

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Mahrez to Pool??



to play in what position?

they also have lallana and keita in the summer


ill have Mahrez in a shot!
He is quality, better and quicker than Lallana.
Will need to up his workrate though
We need to replace the creativity Coutinho brought...
Not sure about Lemar as I haven't seen much of him

Author:  deanotito [ Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oga Coutinho breaks the 100M barrier. @Tx, nno!

Coutinho is a baller, but man....these prices are Krazie

Author:  airwolex [ Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oga Coutinho breaks the 100M barrier. @Tx, nno!

I saw a stat and Liverpool did slightly better without Coutinho in the team. Very good money for an 8 million player. Llana and Keita can do the job; Liverpool just totally scammed Barca.

As for Checkbook Barca, what else is new? Very corrupt club. :D

Author:  felarey [ Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oga Coutinho breaks the 100M barrier. @Tx, nno!

So he's already at Barca???? :shock: Chai! Barca just routinely lay that pipeline for Loserpool to incubate their kids till delivery. I hope Loserpool is still young enough sha. :rotf:

Author:  danfo driver [ Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oga Coutinho breaks the 100M barrier. @Tx, nno!

felarey wrote:
So he's already at Barca???? :shock: Chai! Barca just routinely lay that pipeline for Loserpool to incubate their kids till delivery. I hope Loserpool is still young enough sha. :rotf:


Bro, you see how fast it took the kid to run? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Before they even typed up the transfer notice for their website, he was already in Spain. He also announced today that Suarez had obtained a house for him some weeks ago. Who no like better thing!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  The YeyeMan [ Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oga Coutinho breaks the 100M barrier. @Tx, nno!

txj wrote:
Coach wrote:
@Chief Oga Tx, losing a talisman midseason, big boy in the eighties, small pikin today?


Strange tbph...thought a deal was being done ahead of a summer move, esp as he's cup tied for the CL.

But Klopp believes the team to be well positioned without him for the 2nd half of the season. Still makes little sense to me.

Talk is about a deal having been set up for Mahrez and/or Lemar; or that Lallana and Ox would fill in.

Either way still makes not much sense to me. But Klopp sanctioned this, and it has nothing to do with big boy, small boy crap...

They just paid the most money ever for a defender!

You and ur love for cliches...

Yep, the timing is odd - Coutinho must have really wanted to leave.

I said in the summer that Klopp probably wanted Coutinho out after the transfer request was made. Klopp is unlikely to want to retain a player who's made it clear he wants out - team harmony is very important to Klopp.

You have to wonder about the timing though - Liverpool didn't have to sell in January and a deal could have been made for a summer transfer - you have to wonder what role Nike played in this.

Author:  platinum [ Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oga Coutinho breaks the 100M barrier. @Tx, nno!

danfo driver wrote:
felarey wrote:
So he's already at Barca???? :shock: Chai! Barca just routinely lay that pipeline for Loserpool to incubate their kids till delivery. I hope Loserpool is still young enough sha. :rotf:


Bro, you see how fast it took the kid to run? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Before they even typed up the transfer notice for their website, he was already in Spain. He also announced today that Suarez had obtained a house for him some weeks ago. Who no like better thing!? :lol: :lol: :lol:



If both clubs were on equal footing in every footballing regard, players would likely still choose the city of Barcelona over Liverpool. It's a bit of a disadvantage for England.

Author:  heavyd [ Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oga Coutinho breaks the 100M barrier. @Tx, nno!

The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:
Coach wrote:
@Chief Oga Tx, losing a talisman midseason, big boy in the eighties, small pikin today?


Strange tbph...thought a deal was being done ahead of a summer move, esp as he's cup tied for the CL.

But Klopp believes the team to be well positioned without him for the 2nd half of the season. Still makes little sense to me.

Talk is about a deal having been set up for Mahrez and/or Lemar; or that Lallana and Ox would fill in.

Either way still makes not much sense to me. But Klopp sanctioned this, and it has nothing to do with big boy, small boy crap...

They just paid the most money ever for a defender!

You and ur love for cliches...

Yep, the timing is odd - Coutinho must have really wanted to leave.

I said in the summer that Klopp probably wanted Coutinho out after the transfer request was made. Klopp is unlikely to want to retain a player who's made it clear he wants out - team harmony is very important to Klopp.

You have to wonder about the timing though - Liverpool didn't have to sell in January and a deal could have been made for a summer transfer - you have to wonder what role Nike played in this.


He did... apparently he paid £11 million pounds of his own money towards the price in order to meet LFC valuation...
He really wanted to leave that badly. Maybe Barca had given an ultimatum that it was now or never.

Author:  The YeyeMan [ Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oga Coutinho breaks the 100M barrier. @Tx, nno!

heavyd wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:
Coach wrote:
@Chief Oga Tx, losing a talisman midseason, big boy in the eighties, small pikin today?


Strange tbph...thought a deal was being done ahead of a summer move, esp as he's cup tied for the CL.

But Klopp believes the team to be well positioned without him for the 2nd half of the season. Still makes little sense to me.

Talk is about a deal having been set up for Mahrez and/or Lemar; or that Lallana and Ox would fill in.

Either way still makes not much sense to me. But Klopp sanctioned this, and it has nothing to do with big boy, small boy crap...

They just paid the most money ever for a defender!

You and ur love for cliches...

Yep, the timing is odd - Coutinho must have really wanted to leave.

I said in the summer that Klopp probably wanted Coutinho out after the transfer request was made. Klopp is unlikely to want to retain a player who's made it clear he wants out - team harmony is very important to Klopp.

You have to wonder about the timing though - Liverpool didn't have to sell in January and a deal could have been made for a summer transfer - you have to wonder what role Nike played in this.


He did... apparently he paid £11 million pounds of his own money towards the price in order to meet LFC valuation...
He really wanted to leave that badly. Maybe Barca had given an ultimatum that it was now or never.

Still.... ultimatum or not, Liverpool held all the cards - especially as it's a World Cup year.

Author:  Coach [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: “GK cliché” said Txj...”£67 large” said Klopp. Alisson n

Liverpool have completed the signing of Alisson Becker for a fee of €75m (£67m), subject to the Roma goalkeeper passing a medical, according to Sky in Italy.

Alisson is set to become the most expensive goalkeeper in history, with Liverpool surpassing the £34.7m fee Manchester City paid for Ederson in 2017.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... son-becker

Author:  Kabalega [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: “GK cliché” said Txj. “£67M deep” said Klopp. Alisson nn

Klopp in on fire!

Liverpool fans were wondering why there appeared to be no urgency to get a goalie when they signed Shaquiri, and now it is done!
I guess after Karius dropped the ball again it became clear that a goalie was a must.

Now they need a forward who didn't play i the WC and a defender to be set.

Author:  Siddonlook11 [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: “GK cliché” said Txj...”£67 large” said Klopp. Alisson n

Coach wrote:
Liverpool have completed the signing of Alisson Becker for a fee of €75m (£67m), subject to the Roma goalkeeper passing a medical, according to Sky in Italy.

Alisson is set to become the most expensive goalkeeper in history, with Liverpool surpassing the £34.7m fee Manchester City paid for Ederson in 2017.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... son-becker


Lawd have mercy for a keeper ?? The prices are craziiiiieeee ..hmmm make this one no lay egg o

Author:  balo [ Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: “GK cliché” said Txj. “£67M deep” said Klopp. Alisson nn

In another development, Oxlaid to miss most of the coming season for Liverpool.

Author:  maceo4 [ Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: “GK cliché” said Txj...”£67 large” said Klopp. Alisson n

Coach wrote:
Liverpool have completed the signing of Alisson Becker for a fee of €75m (£67m), subject to the Roma goalkeeper passing a medical, according to Sky in Italy.

Alisson is set to become the most expensive goalkeeper in history, with Liverpool surpassing the £34.7m fee Manchester City paid for Ederson in 2017.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... son-becker


Kai imagine Brazil developing this level of GK when it used to be their achilles heel in the past...

Author:  balo [ Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: “GK cliché” said Txj. “£67M deep” said Klopp. Alisson nn






Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/