FAC: N. Forest 4 vs 2 ARSEnal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
FAC: N. Forest 4 vs 2 ARSEnal

Post by Its a Goal »

Chei, see ARSEnal fans too scared to open a match thread even though their match is on TV :boo:.

Anyway, the scoreline is not doing justice. Forest deserves to be leading by about 4 goals.
Last edited by Its a Goal on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FAC: N. Forest 3 vs 1 ARSEnal

Post by Its a Goal »

Meanwhile it is ARSEnal's first team playing oh. Forest looking like they are the PL team and making their opponents look as a Div 1 team struggling at the bottom of the league.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Its a Goal wrote:Meanwhile it is ARSEnal's first team playing oh. Forest looking like they are the PL team and making their opponents look as a Div 1 team struggling at the bottom of the league.
:mrgreen: Wicked somebodi won't allow my people suffer this humiliation in peace
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Forest unlucky there not to get a 4th.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]YemiBrazil[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Meanwhile it is ARSEnal's first team playing oh. Forest looking like they are the PL team and making their opponents look as a Div 1 team struggling at the bottom of the league.
:mrgreen: Wicked somebodi won't allow my people suffer this humiliation in peace
Me ke? I am only reporting what is happening from a neutral point of view :dream:.

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

:mrgreen: 3-2
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Another penalty to Forest. That should have been a red card to Debuchy.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

4 - 2

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FAC: N. Forest 4 vs 2 ARSEnal

Post by Its a Goal »

ARSEnal trying to dispute the goal as a double kick but ref says nope it was one :D.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

4 - 2
You almost cost forest this game :sneaky: You opened the thread too soon. This kind of thread is best opened in the 89th minute or about 1 minute left of extra time. It goons had tied the game, your eyes for don see pepper :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I don't know why ARSEnal fans are complaining when ref should have given Debuchy his matching orders, mysteriously a Forest player gets a red and 4 unknown minutes is added.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a save from Forest keeper.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chai my xmas gift came in late :thumbs:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How many more minutes to go abeg...i want to start my celebrations?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

4 - 2
You almost cost forest this game :sneaky: You opened the thread too soon. This kind of thread is best opened in the 89th minute or about 1 minute left of extra time. It goons had tied the game, your eyes for don see pepper :sneaky:
As a neutral thread opener, I didn't consider it :mrgreen:.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:ARSEnal trying to dispute the goal as a double kick but ref says nope it was one :D.
Another " they hate us conspiracy" ranting to follow that goal :rotf: and not why they conceded 3 goals in the first place
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Yeye Molue Driver, who is the cursed one :P?

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

beaten black and blue by a team that has been struggling in Div 2 and just fired their coach! :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle