ROHR: No Discrimination Against CHAN Players.......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
ROHR: No Discrimination Against CHAN Players.......

Post by Enugu II »

CHAN SUPER EAGLES’ PLAYERS MAY MAKE ROHR’S WORLD CUP LIST
https://www.sportsvillagesquare.com/201 ... -cup-list/
1 DAY AGO
Twitter Facebook Google + Linkedin Comments
BY BOLAJI OKUNOLA.

Ahead of the 2018 World Cup in Russia, Nigeria’s team handler, Gernot Rohr has hinted that members of the African Nations Championship (CHAN) –bound Nigerian side will have opportunities to make his 23-man squad, if they excel at the tournament starting this week in Morocco.

The Franco-German coach spoke on Monday Night Football programme on SuperSport cable television channel. According to the coach whose team has fixtures with its regular World Cup opponents, Argentina as well as Croatia and new comers, Iceland, he will be on ground in Morocco to monitor the performances of the home based Super Eagles as they battle Rwanda, Libya and Equatorial Guinea at the African Nations Championship.

He stressed that contrary to wide held belief of most Nigerian football followers, he does not harbour any form of discrimination against players in the domestic league.

“I have worked with Ikechukwu Ezenwa and he has proved me wrong about the negative idea I had about the home based players.

“I will be in Morocco to join Salisu Yusuf. I won’t like to stay back in Nigeria because I see myself as a member of the team. It will be good for me to be with them before their group opener against Rwanda.

“I see the team performing well in Morocco. They have gotten a good coach like Salisu Yusuf, Alloy Agu and others who I believe will make things work out for good.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ROHR: No Discrimination Against CHAN Players.......

Post by Man Ataye »

Berra mix it all up. Creme De la creme
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....