I want to become an Arsenal Fan again

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
I want to become an Arsenal Fan again

Post by ANC »

Chelsea lately have not been the same without, Drogba, Jose etc. I am really praying, that Iwobi does well at the WC and with that improve his profile at Arsenal.
Mankinka
Egg
Egg
Re: I want to become an Arsenal Fan again

Post by Mankinka »

ANC wrote:Chelsea lately have not been the same without, Drogba, Jose etc. I am really praying, that Iwobi does well at the WC and with that improve his profile at Arsenal.

You are neither a fan of Chelsea or Arsenal. I could use another word to describe you but I do not want to be banned. No doubt you sometimes support Ghana and Cameroon when it suits you.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I want to become an Arsenal Fan again

Post by danfo driver »

Mankinka wrote:
ANC wrote:Chelsea lately have not been the same without, Drogba, Jose etc. I am really praying, that Iwobi does well at the WC and with that improve his profile at Arsenal.

You are neither a fan of Chelsea or Arsenal. I could use another word to describe you but I do not want to be banned. No doubt you sometimes support Ghana and Cameroon when it suits you.
Excuse me, what do you think a "fan" means? And how do you think many on CEs became fans?

Not everyone was born into the team they support. I was lucky to be born a Nigerian and support my national team. but many people here, and outside CE, "found" the team they support. Whats the big deal?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?