Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:41 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 8043
Location: loughborough.
1naija wrote:

We should organize and buy as a group like we did when Nigeria played Mexico in Houston, that way we can sit in one area and skata those English boys with noise. We were outnumbered 1000 to 1 against Mexico but our noise drowned the Mexicans in our section!

There will most likely be a section for Naija fans

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 41301
fabio wrote:
1naija wrote:

We should organize and buy as a group like we did when Nigeria played Mexico in Houston, that way we can sit in one area and skata those English boys with noise. We were outnumbered 1000 to 1 against Mexico but our noise drowned the Mexicans in our section!

There will most likely be a section for Naija fans



I will bring shelltox. I have heard about you London bobos!

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 8043
Location: loughborough.
1naija wrote:

I will bring shelltox. I have heard about you London bobos!

Probably bring a mosquito net instead.

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 am
Posts: 3091
Location: Cut-N-Shoot, TX
1naija wrote:
fabio wrote:
1naija wrote:

We should organize and buy as a group like we did when Nigeria played Mexico in Houston, that way we can sit in one area and skata those English boys with noise. We were outnumbered 1000 to 1 against Mexico but our noise drowned the Mexicans in our section!

There will most likely be a section for Naija fans

I will bring shelltox. I have heard about you London bobos!

Abeg, na so the thing bad reach? :huh: :huh: :huh:
Cheeiiiii!!!

_________________
Though religion is a concept that simply can not be ignored. The fact that a deity could
stand idly by while one of his creations slaughters another simply in his name, is a mystery I
doubt theologists would dare touch.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abbey, aruako1, ohsee and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group