Super Eagles to Play England

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Super Eagles to Play England

Post by Undertaker »

Kabalega wrote:This is a bad idea on many fronts for Nigeria.

The bad idea was you guys trying to go to Russia to rep Africa! Thank God Egypt put a stop to that nonsense...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Can't wait to see how the 'Naija-Englanders' will represent at the stadium.
Hopefully they will not be making the same excuses they are accustomed to.
Bad, will be when some of them wear their club jerseys to the game, or even
worst their favorite England shirt.
Colo them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

This one na SE home game!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

joao wrote:Can't wait to see how the 'Naija-Englanders' will represent at the stadium.
or wave pictures of Albrighton? :D :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

tmex12 wrote:This one na SE home game!
Big opportunity for the home office to do major clean on that day! :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Good game for tactical fine tuning. Wembley is a bit of a fortress for the 3 Lions. Anyway, just as we pounded Ireland at home, it will be nice to give their fans a reality check before they head out to Russia.

The likes of Tammy Abraham and Demola Lookman will also get a chance to see what they passed on.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Undertaker wrote:

The bad idea was you guys trying to go to Russia to rep Africa! Thank God Egypt put a stop to that nonsense...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Let's wait and see. Rohr will have to make some tough decisions or else... :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

No one cares! This is not life or death! If we get eliminated, we will all move on wth our lives! What’s the big deal? :lol:

It’s so cute how these “foreign” fans come on cybereagles and think they can wind us up with flimsy things. Dude! Football is NOT life. It’s a game. We go to win. But if we lose, we will wake up the next morning and go to work, take our kids to school, go about our normal day! Sheeesh :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

danfo driver wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

No one cares! This is not life or death! If we get eliminated, we will all move on wth our lives! What’s the big deal? :lol:

It’s so cute how these “foreign” fans come on cybereagles and think they can wind us up with flimsy things. Dude! Football is NOT life. It’s a game. We go to win. But if we lose, we will wake up the next morning and go to work, take our kids to school, go about our normal day! Sheeesh :lol:
If you cannot handle being African reps then let Zambia go.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Exactly! We have already made a petition of withdrawal. We are hopeful that the likes of Uganda can afford to purchase plane tickets to rep the continent! :clap:
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Unless I travel to naija...i can't stop to England. Would love to.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Exactly! We have already made a petition of withdrawal. We are hopeful that the likes of Uganda can afford to purchase plane tickets to rep the continent! :clap:
Don't mind the troll. When we got our WCQ group he and tfco were calling us deluded for even daring to believe that we could qualify. He should save his advice for his pitiable Uganda team. I would sooner take lectures from Togolese or Beninoise fans.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

joao wrote:Can't wait to see how the 'Naija-Englanders' will represent at the stadium.
Nigerians will full ground on the day for 2 reasons:
1. The publicity will be huge and all over the mainstream media (unlike our other friendlies where you have to come on CE to know it's happening)
2. It's on Saturday
http://www.naijiant.com/
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

cic old boy wrote:
1. The publicity will be huge and all over the mainstream media (unlike our other friendlies where you have to come on CE to know it's happening)
2. It's on Saturday
....And it'll be summer.
What we need to do is get as many fine opekes interested as possible to make it a spectacle.
I'm tired of seeing all these Bobo Boniface types at Naija games like say we no get fine women for Naija. If I were the promoter I go market am to Nigerians like say na carnival-like event.
A lot of women don't have to like the football. They just need to see it as an opportunity to appear on TV screens around the world looking cute.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

If the CE UK brothers can organize fine Naija UK babes for the post game shenanigans, and a nice spot to chill and eat some good Naija food, then I'll definitely fancy coming out there with my buddies, summer plans already look promising already.
Last edited by Tobi17 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
2. It's on Saturday
....And it'll be summer.
What we need to do is get as many fine opekes interested as possible to make it a spectacle.
I'm tired of seeing all these Bobo Boniface types at Naija games like say we no get fine women for Naija. If I were the promoter I go market am to Nigerians like say na carnival-like event.
A lot of women don't have to like the football. They just need to see it as an opportunity to appear on TV screens around the world looking cute.
Correct guy :thumb:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

England have never lost to African opposition, sure they want to maintain this proud record, kts just a friendly before the world cup, both sides should take it easy to avoid injuries and what not
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Super Eagles and England's Three Lions to face each other at Wembley on June 2 in pre-World Cup friendly - See more at: https://goo.gl/cmX3oW
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Super Eagles and England's Three Lions to face each other at Wembley on June 2 in pre-World Cup friendly - See more at: https://goo.gl/cmX3oW
Why 7 paragraphs instead of 10?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Princess, when can I expect my ticket? I am landing with my ADC o!

I would ask CIC very very old old boy, but the game is on a Saturday and I know he will be at work on the night shift.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Seriously, can a CE in London lead the effort to get tickets to the game. I am coming!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote:Seriously, can a CE in London lead the effort to get tickets to the game. I am coming!
Nna, this isn't Waterside boys v Creek "militants" or buying ogogoro from Madam Hemehe's shack. You can buy tickets online. You don't need to live in London for that.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:Seriously, can a CE in London lead the effort to get tickets to the game. I am coming!
Nna, this isn't Waterside boys v Creek "militants" or buying ogogoro from Madam Hemehe's shack. You can buy tickets online. You don't need to live in London for that.

We should organize and buy as a group like we did when Nigeria played Mexico in Houston, that way we can sit in one area and skata those English boys with noise. We were outnumbered 1000 to 1 against Mexico but our noise drowned the Mexicans in our section!