Chelsea 0 vs 0 Arsenal FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea 0 vs 0 Arsenal

Post by toyin133 »

looks like a pen to me
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Steve Rowley you more than earned your pink slip : WANKER :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

bepanda wrote:Morrata bullies Xhaka.
with that yellow Xhaka is on, he had to accept the bullying
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Arsenal has more fouls than Chelsea. Who would have thunk it!
Last edited by balo on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I must say Wenger has Conte's pin number
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:Can this season just end already?
Why Sir? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:I must say Wenger has Conte's pin number
Conte na Miss Wenger. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:Steve Rowley you more than earned your pink slip : WANKER :curse:

Arsene Wenger said Arsenal already knows ALL the players recently when he was asked about Mislintat (the new lead scout). Firsthand, I can tell you, Arsene Wenger knows firsthand of more players than you can imagine.
If someone should be fired or getting targeted for abuse, is it the scout who has done his job and recommended players to his club? Think carefully.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

balo wrote:Arsenal has more fowls than Chelsea. Who would have thunk it!
How many eggs are these fowls laying? Where can I buy one?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I guess Xhacrap was the final straw that made Gazidis demand a new scouting boss ... I don’t even know what more to say :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

0-0 FT

That was....something. Arsenal defended well.
Boring game.
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

How do you take off an attacking force for a defender when you need to score. Sometimes this Contr self fall peoples hand
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

platinum wrote:Morata has hit the same run of form as Lacazette.
English league no winter rest.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

But I gotta say, Conte is truly a coward as a coach. he removed Drinkwater and within 5 minutes, he panicked again and brought in Bakayoko. smh. It its to fix matches now, he is capable. smh
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

danfo driver wrote:

I am hoping Conte would get a promotion to another team.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Well played, boys. Much-maligned defence held up pretty well. Holding, Mustafi, Chambers, Bellerin, and Niles, well played.

Xhaka was quite influential, more so in the defensive end. I'm fine with his performance. People will see what they choose to see. Jack, please feel better...solid baller.

2nd leg will be intense.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Iwobi and Moses played 90 mins and played well. Everything else na Tory... :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

platinum wrote:
balo wrote:Arsenal has more fouls than Chelsea. Who would have thunk it!
How many eggs are these fouls laying? Where can I buy one?

LOL. Na my Phone cause am.

Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Cally wrote:Well played, boys. Much-maligned defence held up pretty well. Holding, Mustafi, Chambers, Bellerin, and Niles, well played.

Xhaka was quite influential, more so in the defensive end. I'm fine with his performance. People will see what they choose to see. Jack, please feel better...solid baller.

2nd leg will be intense.
Agree Bruh...solid performance all round.

Sets us up for Bournemouth on Sunday.

Welbeck and Iwobi were better today
To God be the glory
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I am hoping Conte would get a promotion to another team.
Match fixer will be shown the door soon enough, dont worry :D
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Poor Talksport ... imbeciles :curse: :curse: lines Wenger hater #1 Stu Robson in the hope that arsenal would get a pasting today :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Losers :curse:

MLK.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Cally wrote:Well played, boys. Much-maligned defence held up pretty well. Holding, Mustafi, Chambers, Bellerin, and Niles, well played.

2nd leg will be intense.
KPOM KWEM!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:Poor Talksport ... imbeciles :curse: :curse: lines Wenger hater #1 Stu Robson in the hope that arsenal would get a pasting today :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Losers :curse:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger