Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:02 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Puel confirms Nacho stay
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:47 pm 

Leicester City happy to keep faith in Kelechi Iheanacho
Nigeria team manager and national media have reported that Leicester are looking to offload the £25m striker

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport ... th-1040304

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:54 pm 

Nacho will be fine, he and Lacazatte are currently not in good form, and we can't deny the quality that they bring when in good form.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:17 pm 

Well.....for what it's worth.. Nacho was telling Gov Rochas he's about to regain his place at Man Shitty. He needs to play.

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:24 pm 

Selling him would mean the club taking a big hit on their investment. No point staying if he is going to continue riding the pine.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:39 pm 

Honestly think this is bad news. Would have been great to work out a loan deal.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:42 pm 

felarey wrote:
Well.....for what it's worth.. Nacho was telling Gov Rochas he's about to regain his place at Man Shitty. He needs to play.

Ayam not understanding this quote.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:45 pm 

Ugbowo wrote:
felarey wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:50 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:
felarey wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes mean No and Stay means Go.

Or did you people not see Native Dr. Blablalawo's pictures with Nacho's scary looking crew and all the drinks on the table?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:54 pm 

deanotito wrote:
Honestly think this is bad news. Would have been great to work out a loan deal.

Inclined to agree.

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:58 pm 

This is not good news. Nacho should move on to a club where he will have regular playing time in a world cup year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:58 pm 

Ugbowo wrote:
felarey wrote:

I saw that :lol: :lol: :lol: . Why Man Shitty?

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:19 pm 

Staying does not prevent a loan abi ? This is where a good agent should earn his money.

VicMo was loaned out so many times by Chelsea and see what he has achieved today.

...Socrates

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:26 pm 

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Staying does not prevent a loan abi ? This is where a good agent should earn his money.

VicMo was loaned out so many times by Chelsea and see what he has achieved today.

Leceister is a rubbish and small football club.... they should be grateful they have such a player like kele

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:36 pm 

Iheanacho just has to work hard on his defects. All those blaming Leicester for his poor form are just being dishonest!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:35 am 

I know Nacho has much to learn and is far from a finished product. I also know that in the pecking order, Okazaki and Vardy deserve preference based on experience.

That said, the most important thing a kid like Nacho needs to develop, even more than playing time, is the trust of his coach. And Puel has not yet shown a significant interest in giving the kid the confidence he needs to become successful. He has also not put Kelechi in good situations where he is guaranted to succeed.

I can understand they might not want to give up on talent yet, but if they wont give him a chance to play, then send him on Loan. Even Championship football will be good to help Kelechi re-discover his confidence, which is his main issue now.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:56 am 

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Iheanacho just has to work hard on his defects. All those blaming Leicester for his poor form are just being dishonest!

But he is playing well for Nigeria.

Scored against Zambia, Cameroon and Argentina.

I think the problem is more with Leicester FC. Nacho man may not fit their system.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:57 am 

Siddonlook11 wrote:

I agree a loan move will be good.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:55 pm 

This not good news! Leicester style of football is not suited to Nacho. If clubs from Spain, Italy, Portugal, France come in for him he should move and this time he should take his time in selecting his next destination.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:01 pm 

ohenhen1 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

I think the problem is more with Leicester FC. Nacho man may not fit their system.

I keep telling my people that they are being misled by games against:

[1] Algerians megastars who think they are bigger than their country and not wiling to give all. They got three coaches sacked during the course of the qualifiers for heavens' sake

[2] Part-time sumo wrestlers/part-time plantain farmers

[3] A hurriedly assembled team of copper mining youths giving orange jerseys

That is no yardstick by which to measure your players. Our World Cup group is about three classes above this. It is kind of like our military defeating a rag-tag army and then thinking they are a crack unit.

I put it to you that Iceland, Peru, Ireland, Ecuador, Wales, Turkey, Norway, Chile, etc would have finished top of our World Cup qualification undefeated too.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:07 pm 

If Kelechi adds workrate to his game, learns to control the ball better and stops giving the ball away so easily, he will get into the Leicester team. Claude Puel cannot afford to carry anyone and neither can any other team in England, Spain, Italy, Holland or Germany for that matter!

From what I have seen so far, Kelechi is the architect of his own misfortune. Is it not the same Leicester team in which Wilfred Ndidi is shining like a thousand stars?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:26 pm 

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
If Kelechi adds workrate to his game, learns to control the ball better and stops giving the ball away so easily, he will get into the Leicester team. Claude Puel cannot afford to carry anyone and neither can any other team in England, Spain, Italy, Holland or Germany for that matter!

From what I have seen so far, Kelechi is the architect of his own misfortune. Is it not the same Leicester team in which Wilfred Ndidi is shining like a thousand stars?

My view as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:28 pm 

Ayo,

Can I ask that you stop denigrating SE's efforts and disparaging the achievement of a WC ticket please? If you are not happy we qualified from our difficult group, you should go find yourself another country to support! Your constant attempt at "belittling" the achievement of the Super Eagles especially after they qualified from a group of death is very annoying now! Haba!

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

[1] Algerians megastars who think they are bigger than their country and not wiling to give all. They got three coaches sacked during the course of the qualifiers for heavens' sake

That is no yardstick by which to measure your players. Our World Cup group is about three classes above this. It is kind of like our military defeating a rag-tag army and then thinking they are a crack unit.

I put it to you that Iceland, Peru, Ireland, Ecuador, Wales, Turkey, Norway, Chile, etc would have finished top of our World Cup qualification undefeated too.

Last edited by doctorollie on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:30 pm 

doctorollie wrote:
Ayo,

Can I ask that you stop denigrating SE's efforts and disparaging the achievement of a WC ticket please? If you are not happy we qualified in our difficult group, you should go find yourself another country to support! Your constant attempt to belittle the achievement of the Super Eagles especially after they qualified from a group of death is very annoying now! Haba!

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Go chop some raw plantain abeg. If you think beating plantain farmers is such a big do, go and open a plantation there.

Is this not the team that was the shipping boy at the Confederations Cup? Did this same Croatia not beat them 4-0? What difficult group are you talking about?