Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:12 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 am
Posts: 8446
The YeyeMan wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Mixed race foreign born Nigerian footballers cannot be trusted. They will always be two faced about their intentions.

Which players do you have in mind?

Sidney Sam
Dennis Aogo
Akpoguma
Uduokhai
Even Bryan Idowu and Ebuehi were acting kinda funny when Rohr approached them initially. In fact most mixed race Nigerian footballers acted shady when Nigeria approached them

_________________
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 am
Posts: 8446
Benedict Iroha wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Mixed race foreign born Nigerian footballers cannot be trusted. They will always be two faced about their intentions.

Mods should ban this xenophobic clown. Odewinge?

Man piss of

_________________
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 5353
Wont blame him for choosing to role with Ze Mannschaft.
That said I would be delighted if he decided to play with us.
We can always do with more help in our defense.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 5353
ogasir wrote:
Mixed race foreign born Nigerian footballers cannot be trusted. They will always be two faced about their intentions.


Because all actual as you say "full race" Nigerians have proven that they can always be trusted and are never 2 faced about their intentions???

In the words of the great Peter Tosh: Don't care where you come from
As long as you're a black man, you're an African

God knows Oyinbo racists dont differentiate between mixed and non mixed raced Africans, so its a shame that some of us so called Africans do so.

I think your bigotted comments say more about you and your 2 faced intentions than the actions of foreign born Nigerians that want to play for their Mother/Father land.

Me I say, If they love Nigeria, they are more than welcome. We need all the help we can get.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54152
Location: United Kingdom
ogasir wrote:
Mixed race foreign born Nigerian footballers cannot be trusted. They will always be two faced about their intentions.


This is a big insult to some our heroes like Tunji Banjo, George Abbey, Osaze Odemwingie, Leon Balogun, William Ekong, etc. Moderators, are you going to ignore this blatant racism and xenophobia?

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 am
Posts: 3734
True words Oga Ayo.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6059
ogasir wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Mixed race foreign born Nigerian footballers cannot be trusted. They will always be two faced about their intentions.

Which players do you have in mind?

Sidney Sam
Dennis Aogo
Akpoguma
Uduokhai
Even Bryan Idowu and Ebuehi were acting kinda funny when Rohr approached them initially. In fact most mixed race Nigerian footballers acted shady when Nigeria approached them


It s not about trust. These players had legitimate options and made their choice.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 8387
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Mixed race foreign born Nigerian footballers cannot be trusted. They will always be two faced about their intentions.


This is a big insult to some our heroes like Tunji Banjo, George Abbey, Osaze Odemwingie, Leon Balogun, William Ekong, etc. Moderators, are you going to ignore this blatant racism and xenophobia?


What about good old reliable Reuben Agboola? :sad:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54152
Location: United Kingdom
Goldleaf wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Mixed race foreign born Nigerian footballers cannot be trusted. They will always be two faced about their intentions.


This is a big insult to some our heroes like Tunji Banjo, George Abbey, Osaze Odemwingie, Leon Balogun, William Ekong, etc. Moderators, are you going to ignore this blatant racism and xenophobia?


What about good old reliable Reuben Agboola? :sad:


Yes. He deserves a mention too and Carl Ikeme. In fact, the list will be much longer. I cannot believe someone is getting away with this kind of language. We are all up in arms about Donald Trump and are letting someone get away with this kind of racism and xenophobia!

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 50324
Damunk wrote:
john12 wrote:
I hope this is not a reverse psychology to get a German call up. I believe Sidney Sam did the same in 2010. However, Sam got “used and dumb”
:blink: :blink: :blink:

issokay...he went to Ansar Ud Deen school IV....

Pa

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9065
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Mixed race foreign born Nigerian footballers cannot be trusted. They will always be two faced about their intentions.


This is a big insult to some our heroes like Tunji Banjo, George Abbey, Osaze Odemwingie, Leon Balogun, William Ekong, etc. Moderators, are you going to ignore this blatant racism and xenophobia?


What about good old reliable Reuben Agboola? :sad:


Yes. He deserves a mention too and Carl Ikeme. In fact, the list will be much longer. I cannot believe someone is getting away with this kind of language. We are all up in arms about Donald Trump and are letting someone get away with this kind of racism and xenophobia!


I have reported, I have spoken out, and nothing seems to be done about it.I have always been a fighter for civil and human rights, and been a staunch opponent for racism, bigotry and chauvinism. I never thought one day that I will be "tired" of fighting. As you can see, its taking me a long time to respond to this thread-- because I am TIRED! I dont understand it. I think this is a no-brainer! Bigotry is unacceptable, in any form. Its that simple. I dont know if the moderators are afraid to punish this because if they do, it will mean that they did not punish their friend, NFAchairman. Or is it that some moderators also share these bigoted views?

I respectfully call for a poll. Please, lets vote-- should there be a zero tolerance for bigotry in all forms?

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:10 am
Posts: 2817
Location: Toronto
Imagine this line up

-----------Dressers--Odemwingie---------
----Bazee----Sidney Sam...Omowoyela
-----------------D. Osede--
---Balogun--Udokhai-Ekong--Ebuehi
--------------Ikeme/Okoye


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:05 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 43976
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Mixed race foreign born Nigerian footballers cannot be trusted. They will always be two faced about their intentions.


This is a big insult to some our heroes like Tunji Banjo, George Abbey, Osaze Odemwingie, Leon Balogun, William Ekong, etc. Moderators, are you going to ignore this blatant racism and xenophobia?


What about good old reliable Reuben Agboola? :sad:


Yes. He deserves a mention too and Carl Ikeme. In fact, the list will be much longer. I cannot believe someone is getting away with this kind of language. We are all up in arms about Donald Trump and are letting someone get away with this kind of racism and xenophobia!


I have reported, I have spoken out, and nothing seems to be done about it.I have always been a fighter for civil and human rights, and been a staunch opponent for racism, bigotry and chauvinism. I never thought one day that I will be "tired" of fighting. As you can see, its taking me a long time to respond to this thread-- because I am TIRED! I dont understand it. I think this is a no-brainer! Bigotry is unacceptable, in any form. Its that simple. I dont know if the moderators are afraid to punish this because if they do, it will mean that they did not punish their friend, NFAchairman. Or is it that some moderators also share these bigoted views?

I respectfully call for a poll. Please, lets vote-- should there be a zero tolerance for bigotry in all forms?


Oga Danfo Driver,

You want us to legislate against people making stupid, racist, xenophobic statements? How about tribalistic statements?
The Internet is forever. I like people to lay bare their inner self... show the world how despicable they are.
Africans are up in arms about what Trump said yet have not qualms treating and referring to fellow Africans in a condescending manner.
Please let them display their hypocrisy in full view of the public...

But if you all decide that we should ban it, then we should.

Please carry out a poll.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9065
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Mixed race foreign born Nigerian footballers cannot be trusted. They will always be two faced about their intentions.


This is a big insult to some our heroes like Tunji Banjo, George Abbey, Osaze Odemwingie, Leon Balogun, William Ekong, etc. Moderators, are you going to ignore this blatant racism and xenophobia?


What about good old reliable Reuben Agboola? :sad:


Yes. He deserves a mention too and Carl Ikeme. In fact, the list will be much longer. I cannot believe someone is getting away with this kind of language. We are all up in arms about Donald Trump and are letting someone get away with this kind of racism and xenophobia!


I have reported, I have spoken out, and nothing seems to be done about it.I have always been a fighter for civil and human rights, and been a staunch opponent for racism, bigotry and chauvinism. I never thought one day that I will be "tired" of fighting. As you can see, its taking me a long time to respond to this thread-- because I am TIRED! I dont understand it. I think this is a no-brainer! Bigotry is unacceptable, in any form. Its that simple. I dont know if the moderators are afraid to punish this because if they do, it will mean that they did not punish their friend, NFAchairman. Or is it that some moderators also share these bigoted views?

I respectfully call for a poll. Please, lets vote-- should there be a zero tolerance for bigotry in all forms?


Oga Danfo Driver,

You want us to legislate against people making stupid, racist, xenophobic statements? How about tribalistic statements?
The Internet is forever. I like people to lay bare their inner self... show the world how despicable they are.
Africans are up in arms about what Trump said yet have not qualms treating and referring to fellow Africans in a condescending manner.
Please let them display their hypocrisy in full view of the public...

But if you all decide that we should ban it, then we should.

Please carry out a poll.



Na today? I wont tell you lies, the thing taya person.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 5353
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Mixed race foreign born Nigerian footballers cannot be trusted. They will always be two faced about their intentions.


This is a big insult to some our heroes like Tunji Banjo, George Abbey, Osaze Odemwingie, Leon Balogun, William Ekong, etc. Moderators, are you going to ignore this blatant racism and xenophobia?


What about good old reliable Reuben Agboola? :sad:


Yes. He deserves a mention too and Carl Ikeme. In fact, the list will be much longer. I cannot believe someone is getting away with this kind of language. We are all up in arms about Donald Trump and are letting someone get away with this kind of racism and xenophobia!


I have reported, I have spoken out, and nothing seems to be done about it.I have always been a fighter for civil and human rights, and been a staunch opponent for racism, bigotry and chauvinism. I never thought one day that I will be "tired" of fighting. As you can see, its taking me a long time to respond to this thread-- because I am TIRED! I dont understand it. I think this is a no-brainer! Bigotry is unacceptable, in any form. Its that simple. I dont know if the moderators are afraid to punish this because if they do, it will mean that they did not punish their friend, NFAchairman. Or is it that some moderators also share these bigoted views?

I respectfully call for a poll. Please, lets vote-- should there be a zero tolerance for bigotry in all forms?


Oga Danfo Driver,

You want us to legislate against people making stupid, racist, xenophobic statements? How about tribalistic statements?
The Internet is forever. I like people to lay bare their inner self... show the world how despicable they are.
Africans are up in arms about what Trump said yet have not qualms treating and referring to fellow Africans in a condescending manner.
Please let them display their hypocrisy in full view of the public...

But if you all decide that we should ban it, then we should.

Please carry out a poll.


I cant believe we are even discussing a poll to ban bigotry in statements. It was my understanding this was already part of the forum rules.

Refer to rule #3 of your own forum rules: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=218618

Cellular, no need to punt on the issue with a poll. Take a stand and do the right thing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 12751
Location: South London
Benedict Iroha wrote:
Haha Sidney Sam lol I remember that fool. That's a lesson to those that feel they are too big to represent an African nation.

:thumbs: He got his wish to play for Germany though!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16290
Location: Super Eagles Homeland

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 24246
Location: your girls place
I will take this with a grain of salt until he officially makes the switch. I want to see this guy training with the SEs with his Naija jersey. Hanging out with Balogun and co and with a brand new Naija passport in tow. Talk is cheap.

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:13 am
Posts: 2497
Udoukhai would be a steal. Germany do see him as a potential national team quality player.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 40486
Location: on the move
The YeyeMan wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Mixed race foreign born Nigerian footballers cannot be trusted. They will always be two faced about their intentions.

Which players do you have in mind?


Balogun, Ekong, Iwobi, Ebuehi... oh wait.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:49 pm
Posts: 3317
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Mixed race foreign born Nigerian footballers cannot be trusted. They will always be two faced about their intentions.


This is a big insult to some our heroes like Tunji Banjo, George Abbey, Osaze Odemwingie, Leon Balogun, William Ekong, etc. Moderators, are you going to ignore this blatant racism and xenophobia?

Thank you Ayo.
I don’t want to be a part of a forum that tolerates the same sort of rampant racism and discrimination that is making the world an uglier place. Nothing would end my participation faster.
It’s an insult to so many of our heroes. It’s very likely a direct insult to many of the members of this forum. And it’s far, far beneath us, even if it wins American elections.
I’d love to know specifically where the moderators stand on this issue, so I know where I stand on this site.

_________________
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6059
waka-man wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Mixed race foreign born Nigerian footballers cannot be trusted. They will always be two faced about their intentions.


This is a big insult to some our heroes like Tunji Banjo, George Abbey, Osaze Odemwingie, Leon Balogun, William Ekong, etc. Moderators, are you going to ignore this blatant racism and xenophobia?

Thank you Ayo.
I don’t want to be a part of a forum that tolerates the same sort of rampant racism and discrimination that is making the world an uglier place. Nothing would end my participation faster.
It’s an insult to so many of our heroes. It’s very likely a direct insult to many of the members of this forum. And it’s far, far beneath us, even if it wins American elections.
I’d love to know specifically where the moderators stand on this issue, so I know where I stand on this site.


Agreed. It is one thing to discuss about the suitability of Nigerians brought up abroad (not necessarily mixed race) for the senior and junior teams. However to suggest that a group of Nigerians are less trustworthy because of their race is disappointing and should not be accepted here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54152
Location: United Kingdom
Back to centre backs, if you ask me which of our centre backs are likely to become world class over the next three to four years, I would go for Uduokhai and Awaziem.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bigpokey24, Google [Bot], Schillachi and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group