Uduokhai now open to playing for Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Uduokhai now open to playing for Nigeria

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ogasir wrote:Mixed race foreign born Nigerian footballers cannot be trusted. They will always be two faced about their intentions.
This is a big insult to some our heroes like Tunji Banjo, George Abbey, Osaze Odemwingie, Leon Balogun, William Ekong, etc. Moderators, are you going to ignore this blatant racism and xenophobia?
What about good old reliable Reuben Agboola? :sad:
Yes. He deserves a mention too and Carl Ikeme. In fact, the list will be much longer. I cannot believe someone is getting away with this kind of language. We are all up in arms about Donald Trump and are letting someone get away with this kind of racism and xenophobia!
I have reported, I have spoken out, and nothing seems to be done about it.I have always been a fighter for civil and human rights, and been a staunch opponent for racism, bigotry and chauvinism. I never thought one day that I will be "tired" of fighting. As you can see, its taking me a long time to respond to this thread-- because I am TIRED! I dont understand it. I think this is a no-brainer! Bigotry is unacceptable, in any form. Its that simple. I dont know if the moderators are afraid to punish this because if they do, it will mean that they did not punish their friend, NFAchairman. Or is it that some moderators also share these bigoted views?

I respectfully call for a poll. Please, lets vote-- should there be a zero tolerance for bigotry in all forms?
Yes, that's my buddy! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Keep it up, bro! Don't give up because according to Lucky Dupe; "If you stand for the truth, you will always stand alone." My people, in different words, but the same meaning said the same thing
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Back to centre backs, if you ask me which of our centre backs are likely to become world class over the next three to four years, I would go for Uduokhai and Awaziem.
Chief Ayo, why are you mentioning Uduokhai? The young man hasn't made his "full" decision yet. Just wait until we see him in the SE's Jersey/camp
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Odd as it sounds, I doubt this players commitment. Yes, we need the best available, but something in me is so opposed to players who show no commitment, but will only do it for personal gain. This guy might never play for Nigeria after the WC, and will easily be leaned on to miss games like ANC qualifiers, much the same way Kevin Prince Boateng had very little interest in Ghana after their WC.
To stop trying is to start dying
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ogasir wrote:Mixed race foreign born Nigerian footballers cannot be trusted. They will always be two faced about their intentions.
This is a big insult to some our heroes like Tunji Banjo, George Abbey, Osaze Odemwingie, Leon Balogun, William Ekong, etc. Moderators, are you going to ignore this blatant racism and xenophobia?
What about good old reliable Reuben Agboola? :sad:
Yes. He deserves a mention too and Carl Ikeme. In fact, the list will be much longer. I cannot believe someone is getting away with this kind of language. We are all up in arms about Donald Trump and are letting someone get away with this kind of racism and xenophobia!
I'm with Ayo on this. A mixed or foreign born Nigerian is as complete a Nigerian as one whose parents were both born and raised in isiala-Ngwa. The Nigerian Constitution attests to this. Moreso, they almost always have to forego more and adapt even more to be able to perform creditably for the national team.The examples noted above speak volumes.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Yeah, just as two-faced as you braying about loving Nigeria and living in oyibo-land. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

It could be a publicity stunt in order to get a few friendly matches under his belt for Germany anyway good luck to him :clap:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Udokhai starting for Wolfsburg v. Dortmund.

For those in the States, its on FS1
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?