Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:09 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4189
I have realized IMHO, our most important player leading to the World Cup is no other than Wilfred Ndidi. This guy breaks up the plays, makes interception and provide an excellent outlet going forward. People hardly mention him. They talk about Iwobi, Nacho,.. Trust me this guy is what is making Mikel and Onazi thrive. We are lucky ooo. I pray he is injury free.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1839
Ndidi is becoming a top player. However, our most important players in chronological order are
1, Victor Moses
2, John Obi Mikel
3, Alex iwobi
4, Wilfred ndidi

The rest are easily replaceable


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4189
john12 wrote:
Ndidi is becoming a top player. However, our most important players in chronological order are
1, Victor Moses
2, John Obi Mikel
3, Alex iwobi
4, Wilfred ndidi

The rest are easily replaceable


Respectfully, I think Vic and Ndidi are tied for first place. I submit to you that you watch Ndidi closely for Leicester and Nigeria and you will realize his importance in the team. Bonus: He is a top top Professional :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 5018
Our spine is Balogun, Mikel and Victor Moses


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4189
Mr Shows wrote:
Our spine is Balogun, Mikel and Victor Moses


If you say so


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 5018
Probably the first on Rohrs teamsheet


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 5018
They never start from the bench if fit..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1839
Balogun is not our spine anything. He performed well in Africa WCQ but I haven’t been impressed with him against European or SA teams. The defense seems easily replaceable also, Kenneth Omeruo really disappointed me after his decent World Cup performance dude should had built upon that performance


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4189
john12 wrote:
Balogun is not our spine anything. He performed well in Africa WCQ but I haven’t been impressed with him against European or SA teams. The defense seems easily replaceable also, Kenneth Omeruo really disappointed me after his decent World Cup performance dude should had built upon that performance


I think you are too harsh on Balogun. I don't recall Balogun playing for Nigeria against any European team or South American team( except Argentina). The main ones he played are against Mexico ( got injured) and Argentina. We need to see more games from him against the likes of the aforementioned countries and other teams in South America and Europe to make a wise decision about his competence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15218
The most important person is ROHR. He's the orchestrator, the man that puts it all together and makes it work. If he's there we'll be fine.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:13 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 37346
Location: Eagles' Nest
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The most important person is ROHR. He's the orchestrator, the man that puts it all together and makes it work. If he's there we'll be fine.

Fact not feelings!

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 27912
highbury wrote:
john12 wrote:
Ndidi is becoming a top player. However, our most important players in chronological order are
1, Victor Moses
2, John Obi Mikel
3, Alex iwobi
4, Wilfred ndidi

The rest are easily replaceable


Respectfully, I think Vic and Ndidi are tied for first place. I submit to you that you watch Ndidi closely for Leicester and Nigeria and you will realize his importance in the team. Bonus: He is a top top Professional :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Go on, get out the scale and tape measure. One of you must win the argument by all means. How many inches is Ndidi or Moses ahead? Mssshhheeew :arrow:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 13097
1. John Obi Mikel
2. Victor Moses
3. Alex Iwobi
4. Wilfried Ndidi
5. Leon Balogun


Mikel IMO is still the one player we cannot afford to lose. He is absolutely not replaceable.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:20 pm
Posts: 110
highbury wrote:
john12 wrote:
Balogun is not our spine anything. He performed well in Africa WCQ but I haven’t been impressed with him against European or SA teams. The defense seems easily replaceable also, Kenneth Omeruo really disappointed me after his decent World Cup performance dude should had built upon that performance


I think you are too harsh on Balogun. I don't recall Balogun playing for Nigeria against any European team or South American team( except Argentina). The main ones he played are against Mexico ( got injured) and Argentina. We need to see more games from him against the likes of the aforementioned countries and other teams in South America and Europe to make a wise decision about his competence.


John12 You don't know that Balogun was having injury/fitness issues for our last 2 games (Algeria & Argentina). Balogun when fit is our best defender bar none.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4189
pajimoh wrote:
highbury wrote:
john12 wrote:
Ndidi is becoming a top player. However, our most important players in chronological order are
1, Victor Moses
2, John Obi Mikel
3, Alex iwobi
4, Wilfred ndidi

The rest are easily replaceable


Respectfully, I think Vic and Ndidi are tied for first place. I submit to you that you watch Ndidi closely for Leicester and Nigeria and you will realize his importance in the team. Bonus: He is a top top Professional :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Go on, get out the scale and tape measure. One of you must win the argument by all means. How many inches is Ndidi or Moses ahead? Mssshhheeew :arrow:


Anything wrong with an opinion? Another CE who just wants drama rather than decorum. Mschewwww.. Shouldn't you be working on your new SE video? Golazoo inside the net oo we gonna rock you rock you..... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:14 pm
Posts: 7498
I think that it's between Mikel and Ndidi (and I would lean towards Mikel simply because we have seen how toothless we are without him). However Ndidi does so much for us in midfield that no other player can do. The two, in my mind, are irreplaceable.

For those mentioning Victor Moses, as good as he is, we have seen Nigeria function quite well without him. No doubt, he's one of our most important players (probably our most lethal attacking player) but he's not as essential as Mikel and Ndidi.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 33228
john12 wrote:
Ndidi is becoming a top player. However, our most important players in chronological order are
1, Victor Moses
2, John Obi Mikel
3, Alex iwobi
4, Wilfred ndidi

The rest are easily replaceable

You no nothing about the game,Ndidi is the most underrated player.He is the closes to Kante in that DM position.I have heard Liverpool legend Stevie said if Liverpool get him like Chelsea get Kante they might win the league and be the closes to city.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:53 pm
Posts: 2383
Location: U.S
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The most important person is ROHR. He's the orchestrator, the man that puts it all together and makes it work. If he's there we'll be fine.


What nonsense are you spewing? Rohr was there and South Africa beat Nigeria 2 zero at home. It's the players that play football not the coach or manager. Without players like Mikel, Victor Moses, onazi and Balogun, Rohr is not winning a game. Facts no feelings


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76097
Location: Earth
What a daft thread

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4189
Bigpokey24 wrote:
What a daft thread


What does that make you then who comments on a daft thread? Clearly this is another source showing your buffoonery in CE. Like I have said, you're on the the biggest buffoons in CE. It is not even close. Another definition of stupidity is calling something daft without explaining why it is. CE is where people share thoughts and information. Some we agree with and some we don't. But respecting of others opinion is tantamount. That is the idea upon which CE was created. You've just shown me that you're clearly bereft of any ideas to contribute to the discourse in this thread. So you decided to resort to your usual child like behavior by calling names. Big Pork or whatever your name is: please grow up!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1839
Calm down brothers. Why do we have to result to insults for no reasons. If you don’t like a thread or comments just ignore or explain without insulting sheesh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1839
Kajifu ndidi isn’t underrated. His currently playing at his level and well rated by Nigeria fans and Leicester fans. However, to say that his more pivotal to our success than Victor Moses or Mikel Obi is doing too much


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15218
john12 wrote:
Kajifu ndidi isn’t underrated. His currently playing at his level and well rated by Nigeria fans and Leicester fans. However, to say that his more pivotal to our success than Victor Moses or Mikel Obi is doing too much


Ndidi is as important to the defense as Moses is to the offense. In the end, Rohr is more important than any player. We missed 2 Afcons with Moses and Mikel on the green grass, it’s Rohr that has orchestrated
a winning formula.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], jimmy and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group