Nigeria 2 South Africa 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria 2 South Africa 0

Post by DIMKA76 »

Gotti wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:The scoreline suggests Nigeria were playing away :roll:
We were...
I meant at home...
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Okay, I got to tell una something. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didnt read the thread and just watched the video thinking this was CHAN. And I kept saying, "this game looks poor.. and why is that number 17 running like he has big yansh!" :rotf: :rotf:

Thank God its female! Whew! :lol:
So you thought it was boys playing and you were checking out their yansh? Very gay. Have you come out of the closet yet?
The way he laughs hysterically at everything na dead giveaway..him and dat yeye Zee..
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Mzekezeke wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Mzekezeke wrote:So it was girls playing and there is a ticker tape parade on CE? These are desperate times indeed.
So pissed and sexist? :D
Not at all I am just surprised and sad how the mighty have fallen.
I remember back in the day when CE's would proclaim that Okocha was better than Zidane+Maradona +Ronaldo combined. Some CE's even claimed they loved Okocha more than their own Parents. Results like this would never have been celebrated like this back in the day. These are just unusual times we are living in.

In other words the thing dey pain you well well.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Mzekezeke wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Mzekezeke wrote:So it was girls playing and there is a ticker tape parade on CE? These are desperate times indeed.
I remember back in the day when CE's would proclaim that Okocha was better than Zidane+Maradona +Ronaldo combined. Some CE's even claimed they loved Okocha more than their own Parents. Results like this would never have been celebrated like this back in the day. These are just unusual times we are living in.
Feel free to log on to youtube and relive Okocha's moments na... :taunt: ..makes me wonder how U'd react if we were right next to ya in SA.. :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Mzekezeke wrote:
Gotti wrote:
'Back in the day' women's football wasn't celebrated in its own right.
This is 2018.
If your attitude towards women's football is representative of what it is in SA, no wonder you got gbenshed 2-0 at home. :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Damunk wrote:

I didnt read the thread and just watched the video thinking this was CHAN. And I kept saying, "this game looks poor.. and why is that number 17 running like he has big yansh!" :rotf: :rotf:

I saw that too, and even though I knew it was women's footie, I still felt her yansh was way too big for a top-level female footballer.
Weytin? :oops:
SA girl got yash. :mrgreen:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

osita wrote:
Damunk wrote:

I saw that too, and even though I knew it was women's footie, I still felt her yansh was way too big for a top-level female footballer.
SA girl got yash. :mrgreen:
True dat. But this one we're talking about was Naija.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Enugu II wrote:
"Ijele" by Flavour... :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote:

What is FIFA specification on Nyash size pls
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

jette1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

What is FIFA specification on Nyash size pls
Article 15: Equipment must always remain covered by kit ware.
In other words, if you fit cover am, you fit carry am.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Gotti wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Those two goals scored were bad goals to give up by the goalkeeper.
No, they were not...

The first goal is a cross/shot that ends up in the net and has beaten many great GKs (think Seaman UEFA Cup final and WC 2002), while she push the second away from her goal (which is exactly what a GK is supposed to do) only to suffer the ill-luck of being beaten by a quick-thinking on rushing forward. Tough luck but hardly poor goal-keeping.
I watch 12 to 14 year old girls play soccer that will never give up such a goal. That SA goalkeeper is poor.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Those two goals scored were bad goals to give up by the goalkeeper.
No, they were not...

The first goal is a cross/shot that ends up in the net and has beaten many great GKs (think Seaman UEFA Cup final and WC 2002), while she push the second away from her goal (which is exactly what a GK is supposed to do) only to suffer the ill-luck of being beaten by a quick-thinking on rushing forward. Tough luck but hardly poor goal-keeping.
I watch 12 to 14 year old girls play soccer that will never give up such a goal. That SA goalkeeper is poor.
Ohenhen1,

How about World Cup 1998(?) Ronaldinho's FK and David Seaman?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

Enugu II wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
No, they were not...

Ohenhen1,

How about World Cup 1998(?) Ronaldinho's FK and David Seaman?
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

...And when is the new Falcon's coach to be announced as promised by Chairman Pinnick?
It way past the two weeks he promised around Christmas.
Well, maybe this is one of those taunting promises, to keep the inquirers at bay.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges