CHE 0 VS 0 LEI[]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CHE 0 VS 0 LEI[]

Post by balo »

Tony Gayle needs to be quiet.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Ndidi is a freaking beast!
He has completely choked out the middle of the field. Chelsea cannot play through.
Amazing to see his development in such a short time.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
ROTC
Egg
Egg

Post by ROTC »

I can’t understand Comte. He won the league with two wide forwards home or away. Why change a winning approach with Bakayoko who’s running away from the ball every game
American Police: Under trained, Over armed and a threat to all of society
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

There you go Fab. Shoot that damn ball. Stop kicking like a chicken.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The foxes should be slapping themselves for not being up by at least two goals
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: The foxes should be slapping themselves for not being up by at least two goals
Totally agree. This Chelsea team looks bereft of ideas at the back.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

How da F is LC not at least 2 goals up!!!

One will think cfc players were out all night. Conte sleeping on the job. Focus on your damn job!! Makes zero sense why willian should not have started this gm IMO..

This 3 man MF no be am for these kind if games. The 3 CMs dont have much of an offensive threat and the forwards are isolated.. Ross might be the key to 3-5-2 if Conte chooses to stubbornly play that formation
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Chelsea with only 46% of ball share.

And Conte won't resign. Waiting to be fired so he could get some chunk change?

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Leicester need a clinical finisher now that they are actually creating a lot of decent chances. Bring on Kele!

Wha choo looking at?!
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Damn.... Ndidi > Kante + Bagayoko!

What impresses me most is how Ndidi's passing has progressed leaps and bounds after Puel. He used to have a 50-60 pass success rate, he's now hovering at 90% while passing the ball forward!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hazard is playing like he wants to leave.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Mahrez is a goat! Why not shoot dia?

Wha choo looking at?!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Penalty to Leicester not given.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Hazard is just not interested.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kante finally bags a yellow.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Mahrez stay on your feet ewu .... great call by the Ref no Pk ..: even though a cheating club like Chelshyt should have been punished anyway :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Its a Goal wrote:Penalty to Leicester not given.

Mahrez should have seen yellow for the dive.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:Penalty to Leicester not given.

Never a pk

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Almost deflected into Chelsea goal.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Na juju Chelshyt dey use?

How have Leicester not been able to score

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marutimon wrote:Damn.... Ndidi > Kante + Bagayoko!

What impresses me most is how Ndidi's passing has progressed leaps and bounds after Puel. He used to have a 50-60 pass success rate, he's now hovering at 90% while passing the ball forward!!!
Oh! wait! Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am just watching this game laughing my head off, after all the disrespect Ndidi has gotten on this forum.

I asked someone to list the defensive midfielders he thought are better than Ndidi and he listed the likes of Kouyate and Dier! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I couldnt believe it! :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nigerians dont just know what we have!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Something is wrong with your team when your best player comes out by 57th minute and he is not injured.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho