CHE 0 VS 0 LEI[]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CHE 0 VS 0 LEI[]

Post by anikulapo »

These changes might turn the tide for Chelshyt ... two high energy divers and cheats don enter game :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: Ndidi e don do o! He just highted and bullied Kante! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a move from Ndidi to shield the ball and make a solid pass in the midfield.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Something is wrong with your team when your best player comes out by 57th minute and he is not injured.
Hazard will always be hazard. A supremely talented player who is mentally weak.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

danfo driver wrote:
marutimon wrote:Damn.... Ndidi > Kante + Bagayoko!

What impresses me most is how Ndidi's passing has progressed leaps and bounds after Puel. He used to have a 50-60 pass success rate, he's now hovering at 90% while passing the ball forward!!!
Oh! wait! Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am just watching this game laughing my head off, after all the disrespect Ndidi has gotten on this forum.

I asked someone to list the defensive midfielders he thought are better than Ndidi and he listed the likes of Kouyate and Dier! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I couldnt believe it! :lol: :lol:
Sounds like Ayo Akinfe.

I don't know if Ndidi is the best, but his up there with the very best. Not just in England, but in Europe. I would say maybe Kante, Casemiro and Fernandinho have a shout, but he's obviously better than Gueye (second best DM last season) this season.
Last edited by marutimon on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Willian making a big difference in this match.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

William has Forced two yellow cards in less than five minutes on being on the field
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Morata dodging a free header :boo:.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Lord have mercy see Ojoro ..,, Romans check just got cashed and red card gift to
Chelshyt
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Damn. Leicester shot themself in the foot. Chilwell gets a 2nd yellow for a rash tackle.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hear the Chelsea fans who were all silent since! Now shouting like cowards because they are playing against 10 men :lol:
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Do Chelsea practice free kicks?! Haba... all these long balls to nowhere don tire me.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The red card has changed the dynamics of the game in Chelsea's favor.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The game is now even. It was like Leicester was playing with an extra man before :lol:.

marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Its a Goal wrote:Morata dodging a free header :boo:.
Worst transfer of the season given the price.
He makes Chelsea Torres look good.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Chelsea could go on like this another 20 minutes and not score.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

Morata is a joke
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Still 0-0?

After the Ojoro I started watching Madrid against Villarreal ... I’m worried for Zizou if things don’t change ASAP

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Morata couldn't control the ball, gets disposed, decides to give away a needless foul and gets a yellow for his effort :clap:.

tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

Well we are actually getting what we deserve. The management of Chelsea is really really bad. They put too much pressure on the coach and the players. They are not backing the coach in the press, even in the dressing room.Definitely all the speculations around the coach and players will have effect and we are seeing it in the performance of the team. Are we the only team in the league?
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Its a Goal wrote:Morata couldn't control the ball, gets disposed, decides to give away a needless foul and gets a yellow for his effort :clap:.
This is the person they replaced Costa for.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chelsea even with man advantage
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: Still 0-0?

After the Ojoro I started watching Madrid against Villarreal ... I’m worried for Zizou if things don’t change ASAP
Time to replace the TV you bought when you got here in 1979. Get a PiP TV ijebu man :boo:.