Ndidi v Moses Ratings

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ndidi v Moses Ratings

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11903 ... -Leicester

Ndidi got 7.9 , Moses 7

Both had good games. Na dat score concern us here! :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi v Moses Ratings

Post by Tbite »

I think Moses has a head case in front of goal. Has nothing to do with opportunity, position or ability.

I only started watching late in the first half and he had a good sight of goal, twice.

Bobo did not try to compose himself on both occasions, the last miss was as bad as it can possibly get.

He needs to calm down before striking. He keeps rushing his shot. Position yourself, settle down after the tackles come flying in and find the corner.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Tbite wrote:I think Moses has a head case in front of goal. Has nothing to do with opportunity, position or ability.

I only started watching late in the first half and he had a good sight of goal, twice.

Bobo did not try to compose himself on both occasions, the last miss was as bad as it can possibly get.

He needs to calm down before striking. He keeps rushing his shot. Position yourself, settle down after the tackles come flying in and find the corner.
So if you didn't watch the game properly why are you passing judgement on Moses? The rating is appropriate. They did well. Moses rushed off A shot that went way off target, but it was a shot he had to take because time was running out. We should be very happy we have Ndidi and Moses playing at the level they are playing instead on nit picking.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

BTW i am sure Nacho would have come in as a sub but for the red card.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Ndidi outshine Kante in MF,he was the general as Kante hide most time.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

1naija wrote:
Tbite wrote:I think Moses has a head case in front of goal. Has nothing to do with opportunity, position or ability.

So if you didn't watch the game properly why are you passing judgement on Moses? The rating is appropriate. They did well. Moses rushed off A shot that went way off target, but it was a shot he had to take because time was running out. We should be very happy we have Ndidi and Moses playing at the level they are playing instead on nit picking.
No I am not questioning the rating. He played well. I watched it properly. 56 Plus minutes is enough time to form a conclusion. He played well and deserved the rating.

but his shooting has gotten worse IMO, and it's not because of his position. I have watched him in other games. Dude is not settling his shots.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT