Ndidi is in a league of his own in the EPL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi is in a league of his own in the EPL

Post by ohsee »

txj wrote:Ndidi is a good player; more importantly, he is improving steadily.

He is not in the top echelon of DMs, YET. Hopefully he will be in next year or thereabouts...

Luckily he has a manager who is a teacher and he will improve, because he both understands and fits into the tactical scheme of his club.
Kpom.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

maceo4 wrote:We need to chill, Ndidi is good and deserves to be on a better team. Let’s not overhype too much, he is still growing and like his own coach said he’s working on improving the offensive side of his game. I mean the boy is only 21 he still has a long way to go in this game and I think he will be an elite baller.
More Kpom.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Why do some people always want to force other's to "chill?" :lol: :lol:

You guys can chill, but I dont want to. Na by force? :D

When its time to sign praises of 19 year old Mbappe and the rest, its a twerking spree. But when its a Nigerian "you guys need to chill."

No! I wont chill! Hi performance and stats are clear. He is the best performing DM in the league! FACT!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:Why do some people always want to force other's to "chill?" :lol: :lol:

You guys can chill, but I dont want to. Na by force? :D

When its time to sign praises of 19 year old Mbappe and the rest, its a twerking spree. But when its a Nigerian "you guys need to chill."

No! I wont chill! Hi performance and stats are clear. He is the best performing DM in the league! FACT!
Me and you know what we have in the boy, but he hasn’t fulfilled his promise yet so I’m just cautiously optimistic.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!