Lil 'Ol Bou 2 vs 1 ARSE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Lil 'Ol Bou 2 vs 1 ARSE

Post by okidoki »

ojafranpa wrote:
marutimon wrote:I can't wait to see how the try to frame this one on Iwobi...
Not blaming anything on Iwobi, je his not playing well at all.He should be loan or have him on the bench.
This has nothing to do with Iwobi at all, infact I'd say his replacement has done nothing to justify the replacement. The team just seems unbalanced. If you put an Ndidi in the middle, believe me in no time, people will be hailing the CB's as being geniuses.
Some areas just seem stronger, than other areas.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Are Arsenal about to make a woeful Chelsea result look respectable again?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Poor for the amount of monies paid these guys
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

I see that arsenal's cunning plan to avoid the Europa league next season is coming to fruition :D
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

What time does Arsenal TV start abeg?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

smartbrother wrote:arsenal are a joke
13 years into the five year plan. When the term Wengerism was introduced to the indigeny, they denounced it's definition and with mouths full of khat, drew deeper breathes of Quereshi's shisha pipe. Myopic moron they said. Anyone who couldn't foresee the mess Wenger's warped ideal would oversee, was either blind or a buffoon, or perhaps both. It will get worse, as was predicted and it has much worser to go.
Last edited by Coach on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

okidoki wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
marutimon wrote:I can't wait to see how the try to frame this one on Iwobi...
Not blaming anything on Iwobi, je his not playing well at all.He should be loan or have him on the bench.
This has nothing to do with Iwobi at all, infact I'd say his replacement has done nothing to justify the replacement. The team just seems unbalanced. If you put an Ndidi in the middle, believe me in no time, people will be hailing the CB's as being geniuses.
Some areas just seem stronger, than other areas.
Ordinary geniuses or stable geniuses? :lol:
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cito wrote:Whatever happened to Lacazette? Seem he hates playing at the moment.
When you come into a team with the manner of scoring record he has and now finds himself going 8 matches without a goal to his name...something will happen to him...it is called loss of confidence. That is what playing for Arsenal does to you...it brings you down to a lower standard.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Cito wrote:Whatever happened to Lacazette? Seem he hates playing at the moment.
Best conversion rate in Europe last season.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Coach wrote:
13 years into the five year plan. When the term Wengerism was introduced to the indigeny, they denounced it's definition and with mouths full of khat, drew deeper breathes of Quereshi's shisha pipe. Myopic moron they said. Anyone who couldn't foresee the mess Wenger's warped ideal would oversee, was either blind or a buffoon, or perhaps both. It will get worse, as was predicted and is has much worser to go.
So dark the con of man
Danny Blanchflower
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

And we were told that Sanchez is disrupting team chemistry. This team today was life without Sanchez. A lifeless game ... how many shots on goal?
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

toyin133 wrote:
Coach wrote:
13 years into the five year plan. When the term Wengerism was introduced to the indigeny, they denounced it's definition and with mouths full of khat, drew deeper breathes of Quereshi's shisha pipe. Myopic moron they said. Anyone who couldn't foresee the mess Wenger's warped ideal would oversee, was either blind or a buffoon, or perhaps both. It will get worse, as was predicted and is has much worser to go.
So dark the con of man
Olodo! It is ' So dark the con of fan'. :sneaky: :sneaky:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Coach wrote:
:lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

SylverEagles wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
Coach wrote:
So dark the con of man
Olodo! It is ' So dark the con of fan'. :sneaky: :sneaky:
I've expanded it to include fans and non-fans :taunt:
Danny Blanchflower
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

okidoki wrote:If I were Arsenal, I would go after Ndidi and Mahrez at any price.
Well if am those two and Wenger is still the coach i will turn them down and go for a bigger and ambition club
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

okidoki wrote:If I were Arsenal, I would go after Ndidi and Mahrez at any price.

And you think these two players will take a step down in their career?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Toyin, It (So dark the con of fan) cannot be expanded for it boasts no borders. Perhaps now, all will understand why the forecast was that of a great con to come. Wenger is a carnival of contradiction and unashamedly impenitent. Such is the depth of delusion, he's bending down to scatter seeds in the potholes that litter the field, ignorant of their 6 foot depth and the unending shoveling sound that envelopes him, that of his obduracy digging the field to the appropriate depth in all directions. The old man is dead, it remains for him to be buried.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Please no more "arsenal laughing threads" it's not funny anymore :twisted:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Lil Bou 0 vs 0 ARSE

Post by pajimoh »

Cito wrote:Does Belerin have 2 left legs? He can't seem to sort his feet out and kicks the ball like someone who never played the game before.

This Arsenal team is just so sad to watch.
Cito, how market? :rotf: I remember you telling me we should "look up" at our big brother, when you guys were above us. I told you the season isn't over and indeed it's not but see how things can change? The top 4 is not set, at least for the 2nd to 4th position. Arsenal can still make a move but they need to be picking up points against the Bournemouth's of the HeePeeeeHeeeellll
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

I think AW will be gone by summer
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

"Rubbish, Rubbish, Bool"

That's how one Arsenal fan saw today's performance.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

toyin133 wrote:I see that arsenal's cunning plan to avoid the Europa league next season is coming to fruition :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: