Lil 'Ol Bou 2 vs 1 ARSE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Lil 'Ol Bou 2 vs 1 ARSE

Post by Its a Goal »

Chicken heart ARSEnal fans so fearful of what is about to transpire today they refused to open a match thread instead hid in their season long thread to discuss the match among themselves.

Bournemouth so far having a good game as they are matching their opponents stride for stride.

Ref incorrectly booked Goosling for simulation when he was tripped.

Iwobi is pulling strings down the middle along side Wilshere.
Last edited by Its a Goal on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: Lil Bou 0 vs 0 ARSE

Post by waka-man »

The whole nightclub debacle seems to have given Iwobi the kick up the backside he needed. He’s picked up from where he left off at Chelsea
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ref is not calling all the agricultural tackles against Lil Bournemouth players :boo:.

Fans telling the ref: You don't know what you're doing.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Damn, my team sucks.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This ref is just so bad. Minimal contact against ARSEnal players and he blows his whistle and dishing out yellow cards as if he is determined to send one of their players off.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Welbeck should have scored.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

As good as Maitland-Niles is he shouldn't be starting for ARSEnal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Handball in ARSEnal's 18 not given. If it were the reserve it would have been called.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Replay shows Iwobi intentionally used his elbow to deflect the ball. Right in front of the ref for that matter.

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Bulletin is just pure garbage! Mucked up a good counter opportunity!!! Can't make a simple pass....argh!!!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Arse living dangerously
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Its a Goal wrote:Replay shows Iwobi intentionally used his elbow to deflect the ball. Right in front of the ref for that matter.
Is elbow the same as a hand?? :sneaky: :sneaky:

Therefore no handball.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:Replay shows Iwobi intentionally used his elbow to deflect the ball. Right in front of the ref for that matter.
I wonder if Wenger saw that
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

SylverEagles wrote:

Therefore no handball.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Danny Blanchflower
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Bellerin is proof that a speedy fullback doth not a wing back make. He has no ability to turn on the ball or make an incisive pass.
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]SylverEagles[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Replay shows Iwobi intentionally used his elbow to deflect the ball. Right in front of the ref for that matter.

Therefore no handball.
You should be severely flogged for making this kind of statement :twisted:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Replay shows Iwobi intentionally used his elbow to deflect the ball. Right in front of the ref for that matter.
I wonder if Wenger saw that
You know he would not zee it :curse:.

waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Man, Arsenal is a crap team. Chambers is shocking, Bellarin is shocking, Wellbeck is shocking. Everyone else is distinctly average at best.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

That's the ruling for elbow ball? Nigerian players should be allowed to use their elbows.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wow this team without Ozil and Alexis looks like Mid table team.
Wilshere and Iwobi the only two outstanding player.
Like i said ref will miss some calls,so far things have gone our way as that was a PK but ref miss it.
Please Alexis for beloved fans dont go like we might not even be good to compete for top 4 with Wenger in charge.
Please stay and give us Europa before you exit
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Another handball not given :boo:.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Does Belerin have 2 left legs? He can't seem to sort his feet out and kicks the ball like someone who never played the game before.

This Arsenal team is just so sad to watch.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What will it take for this ref to give Lil 'ol Bournemouth a call?