Nura & Sadiq about to be loaned out to Serie B

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Pavarotti
Egg
Egg
Nura & Sadiq about to be loaned out to Serie B

Post by Pavarotti »

Torino it seems has gotten tired of Sadiq and sent him back to Roma

Roma now want to ship him as well as Defender Nura out on loan to Foggia in Serie B

http://www.soccerassembly.com/umar-sadi ... stination/
ogasir
Egg
Egg
Re: Nura & Sadiq about to be loaned out to Serie B

Post by ogasir »

I am not really surprised by Sadiq Umar, despite scoring a lot of goals at the Olympics he just didn't strike me as some who can play at a high level
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Great news for Nura, the boy needs to play!
OCCUPY NFF!!
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

ogasir wrote:I am not really surprised by Sadiq Umar, despite scoring a lot of goals at the Olympics he just didn't strike me as some who can play at a high level

Said same here after the Olympics. Watched him twice and knew he wasn't and wouldn't be for main stage unfortunately. Nothing has changed
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Apparently, Sadiq is refusing to go to Serie B. Marseille under Rudi Garcia (the coach who gave him his break at Roma) are said to be interested.
I am happy
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

and some magas wanted sadiq to be taken to the world cup
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Good for Nura if he can't get games at Roma. Sadiq needs to start getting games too, so it may not be too bad for him. Hope he can find a club in the first division in one of the big leagues though.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

olu wrote:Good for Nura if he can't get games at Roma. Sadiq needs to start getting games too, so it may not be too bad for him. Hope he can find a club in the first division in one of the big leagues though.
But Kongi said that Nura would break into the first team, and now he's being sent to Serie B.... :|
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The YeyeMan wrote:
olu wrote:Good for Nura if he can't get games at Roma. Sadiq needs to start getting games too, so it may not be too bad for him. Hope he can find a club in the first division in one of the big leagues though.
But Kongi said that Nura would break into the first team, and now he's being sent to Serie B.... :|
I said so too.
I'm surprised but Nura is only just coming back from injury which he sustained just as he was starting to get his groove on by transitioning from the youth ranks.
Remember, Roma renewed his contract only last November even as he was still recovering.

Sadiq however, I was never convinced about.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Damunk wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
I said so too.
I'm surprised but Nura is only just coming back from injury which he sustained just as he was starting to get his groove on by transitioning from the youth ranks.
Remember, Roma renewed his contract only last November even as he was still recovering.

Looks like Roma has received offer for the starting RB. Big news for Nura if they accept it.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Damunk wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
I said so too.

Looks like Roma has received offers for the starting RB. Big news for Nura if they accept it.
Chelsea are said to be chasing the Roma left back, but Nura is a RB.
Are they trying to sell both RB and LB?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "