Saido Berahino" Now I see why he has lost his way

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Saido Berahino" Now I see why he has lost his way

Post by danfo driver »

Apparently, today, he showed up to the Stadium ready to play against Manchester United. However, the game is tomorrow.

This just clearly shows me a player who does not mentally prepare for games. He just shows up and plays. He doesnt see football as a game that you have to be mentally prepared for.

Not good He is 24 now, but before he knows it, he'll be 30. Time flies. Needs to take his craft more seriously.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/watch-saido ... ign=buffer
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Saido Berahino" Now I see why he has lost his way

Post by Eaglezbeak »

danfo driver wrote:Apparently, today, he showed up to the Stadium ready to play against Manchester United. However, the game is tomorrow.

This just clearly shows me a player who does not mentally prepare for games. He just shows up and plays. He doesnt see football as a game that you have to be mentally prepared for.

Not good He is 24 now, but before he knows it, he'll be 30. Time flies. Needs to take his craft more seriously.

This could also be seen as him being keen or eager and in that case will show dedication,if he turned up late that will be another story.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

What about Garincha who didn't even know who the opponent was.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Tbite wrote:What about Garincha who didn't even know who the opponent was.
Desaily or someone was the same, the man just shows up, I think it was larry that told him in one Chelsea game that MANU were coming......
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
meanwhile we are killing ourseves over fixtures
Oya back to the matter
open and close
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Apparently, today, he showed up to the Stadium ready to play against Manchester United. However, the game is tomorrow.

This could also be seen as him being keen or eager and in that case will show dedication,if he turned up late that will be another story.
Thats what many people think, and I am not surprise you think the same way. But it is actually the opposite. It just shows someone who does not mentally prepare for games at all.

If he was that "keen or eager" he can also turn up at CL games in the Bernabeu. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd like Oloye's view on this.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I wonder if its too late to switch allegence to Burundi.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.