REAL SOCIEDAD VS BARCA (2-4)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
REAL SOCIEDAD VS BARCA (2-4)

Post by anikulapo »

Barcelona are on the ropes .... SOCIEDAD have a great home history against Barca but this performance is clinical. But still a long way to go
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: REAL SOCIEDAD VS BARCA (2-0)

Post by anikulapo »

If no be ojoro ref this should be 3-0. A phantom foul negated a clear goal
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

anikulapo wrote:If no be ojoro ref this should be 3-0. A phantom foul negated a clear goal
Real ojoro. Anyway sha, football gods no gree. 2-0.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cheiii like a snake Barca strike back 2-1.

You can't switch off against a team like Barca... total strike against the run of play and right before halftime.

Paulinho has become quite the revelation since coming into Barca. And they said he was gonna be a donkey water carrier
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Barca have always historically suffered away to Real Sociedad. Some teams just know how to beat you mentally.

That said, 2-1. Barca's movement off the ball is incredible.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: REAL SOCIEDAD VS BARCA (2-1)

Post by anikulapo »

Is the average weight of La Liga players like 130 pounds :woot: these guys look like malnourished giraffes :rotf: :rotf: see sunken eyes and collarbones showing :mrgreen:

MLK.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

anikulapo wrote:Is the average weight of La Liga players like 130 pounds :woot: these guys look like malnourished giraffes :rotf: :rotf: see sunken eyes and collarbones showing :mrgreen:
And yet La liga continues do dominate European football and people living in the mediterranian have much longer life spans that most other cultures in the world.

Maybe you need to upgrade your TV from 720p
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

The most impressive thing about Real Sociedad in this first half is they have never stopped attacking Barca.
They could have parked the bus at 2-nill up and no one will ever blame them for this. But no, they have never stopped attacking. Truly impressive.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I see the Barca haters are already here praying for our downfall! stupid haters! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Undertaker wrote:I see the Barca haters are already here praying for our downfall! stupid haters! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

There is something unnatural about being undefeated. Its human to want to remind Barca that they are human.

:roll: all you like, Barca must fall!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

charlie wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Is the average weight of La Liga players like 130 pounds :woot: these guys look like malnourished giraffes :rotf: :rotf: see sunken eyes and collarbones showing :mrgreen:
And yet La liga continues do dominate European football and people living in the mediterranian have much longer life spans that most other cultures in the world.

You are quite a sensitive soul sha ... I made the remark more-in amazement rather than in a perjorative sense but then I guess it must have touched a sensitive bone in your make up ... anyway carry on ... you clearly have some issues you need to deal with :roll:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wow these timed runs from deep by Real are driving Barca nuts

MLK.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

anikulapo wrote:
charlie wrote:

You are quite a sensitive soul sha ... I made the remark more-in amazement rather than in a perjorative sense but then I guess it must have touched a sensitive bone in your make up ... anyway carry on ... you clearly have some issues you need to deal with :roll:
The only thing sensitive here is your TV set.
If you are seeing "malnourished giraffes" maybe you are confusing National Georgraphic for Bein sports!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

charlie wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
charlie wrote:

If you are seeing "malnourished giraffes" maybe you are confusing National Georgraphic for Bein sports!

You two lovers should go get a room and let us watch Barca comeback in peace! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Kaiii what flowing move by Barca thwarted by the keeper ..... brilliant football

MLK.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Amazing goal keeping by Rulli! I thought he would foul Messi there...
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

2-2..............................
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

charlie wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
charlie wrote:

Dude seriously stick to watching the game and STFU. If you don't have shyt to say about the game get the face out the thread :roll:

Oh Lawd what a goal by Suarez

MLK.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Undertaker wrote:
charlie wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
charlie wrote:

You two lovers should go get a room and let us watch Barca comeback in peace! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Kai, this Barca team na helele!!!! Suarez! 2-2
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Saurez mojo is clearly back! What a striker!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Undertaker wrote:Saurez mojo is clearly back! What a striker!
Cant stand that mofo, but what a baller!
That said, Real Sociedad no wan gree.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

charlie wrote:
Undertaker wrote:Saurez mojo is clearly back! What a striker!
Cant stand that mofo, but what a baller!
That said, Real Sociedad no wan gree.

Sure.............. you said that at 2-0! Keep dreaming! Barca for life!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

anikulapo wrote:
charlie wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
charlie wrote:

Dude seriously stick to watching the game and STFU. If you don't have shyt to say about the game get the face out the thread :roll:

Oh Lawd what a goal by Suarez
Now look who is sensitive :rotf: :rotf:
Sorry that I yabbed your TV.