ManU 3 Vs Stoke 0............the Borefest is ON.........

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
ManU 3 Vs Stoke 0............the Borefest is ON.........

Post by zee »

This matches reminds Coachito :mrgreen: of the good old days of...................'Kick andd Rush' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The football-coward :mrgreen: is playing 'counter-attack' at home against Stoke :scared: :scared: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by zee on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 1 Vs Stoke 0............the Borefest is ON.........

Post by zee »

Lukaku just wacks the ball inside the 18m box, hoping that any head will connect :mrgreen: .................that is football tactics according to the Portugese pygmy. :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Stoke is even outplaying the football-coward's team..........but the coward's team are winning the BULLYING contest :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

This match is a bloody eyesore :( :( :(
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Stoke have had the better chances but that Valencia goal was terrific and United are putting appropriate amount of pressure on this coach-less side.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Bloody Rugby match :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

2-0 game over.
Martial has everything it takes to be shoulder to shoulder with Mbappe
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Paul Labile Pogba -- two assists! Best number 10 in the world! :clap: :clap:

Cant wait for them to buy a CM (possibly Fred) and then move Pogba to his natural position.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Thank God that highlights of yesterday's ..................El fantastico :thumbs: :thumbs: is on youtube.
I need to clean my eyes with good football after watching this Rugby borefest. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:Paul Labile Pogba -- two assists! Best Rugby player in the world! :clap: :clap:

Cant wait for them to buy a CM (possibly Fred) and then move Pogba to his natural position.
:agree: :agree: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kai! Paul! what a pass! :clap: :clap: :clap:

[/video]
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 2 Vs Stoke 0............the Borefest is ON.........

Post by oloye »

Anything less than 4 is not accepted
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Pogba is playing for Stoke.........just dropped another pass to a Stoke defender. :lol: :lol: :lol:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

See as Shakiri snuffed the life out of Jones....wicked! It took a great save from the gem of a keeper to spare united the blushes.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

HT United have not been excellent against a side with no coach but they're so loaded. Mourinho won't be happy with the performance.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

What a rubbish display ........both teams can't put 5 passes together :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The best number 10 in the world! Thank God you are a brother, you are one of us! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just imagine if:

1. He didnt miss 10 games
2. He was actually played in his position (FRED, abeg hurry come! :rotf: )
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:HT United have not been excellent against a side with no coach but they're so loaded. Mourinho won't be happy with the performance.
Paul Lambert is their coach. He is actually in the Stadium.

And yes, very very poor performance. Playing Pogba deep is causing them to lose the midfield.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

platinum wrote:HT United have not been excellent against a side with no coach but they're so loaded. Mourinho won't be happy with the performance.
Na wetin the football-coward teach them..............dem dey play :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Cough cough if it is a borefest..please watch Nig Vs Rwanda instead. Thank you.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
Paul Lambert is their coach. He is actually in the Stadium.

And yes, very very poor performance. Playing Pogba deep is causing them to lose the midfield.
You are a clown like the Portugese pygmy :lol: :lol:
Pogba & co can't control the ball to save their lives.............na so their coach want make dem dey play.
Bloody kick and Rush coach :mrgreen:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Cough cough if it is a borefest..please watch Nig Vs Rwanda instead. Thank you.
Cheii! Match don start! I dey come! :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Cough cough if it is a borefest..please watch Nig Vs Rwanda instead. Thank you.
I am watching it on the 3rd screen...........while witnessing :D the borefest CREATED by the football-coward. :mrgreen: