ManU 3 Vs Stoke 0............the Borefest is ON.........

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 2 Vs Stoke 0............the Borefest is ON.........

Post by platinum »

See Paul Lambert face like who dey wonder which kain gbese e don sign up for
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Nna see as Jones dey show skills...
Jonesabauer? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:If Marcus likes let him come in and continue his goals missing spree!
Ah! Baba! You don change e name from "my boy" to "Marcus?" :rotf:
He is still one of my annointed boys...baba nor dey vex throwey him pikin away.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:See Paul Lambert face like who dey wonder which kain gbese e don sign up for
Gbese ke? person wey don dey count e severance already :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Look at that pass from Paul Labile Pogba! chei!!!! :clap:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

What a move and a fantastic flick from my boy...that should have been the goal of the season.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Wow! That should have been 3-1.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oloye! I no tell you? Their customary one goal concession. smh
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

See as Diouf take chest beat Smalling..then behaves like a diouf with the finishing

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:Wow! That should have been 3-1.

You dey wow? clearly you dont watch United often. :lol: :lol: when they are cruising, they always take time out to feck up and concede. if they dont concede, their body will not sweet them
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I dont know how they settled for Lambert as a coach, i mean what has he done lately

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:See Paul Lambert face like who dey wonder which kain gbese e don sign up for
Gbese ke? person wey don dey count e severance already :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You don study these folks well
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Rubbish...

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

FT 3-0.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Oya Lambert work don stsrt ...welcome to hell

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

What a player Pogba is, short pass, long pass, killer pass, defence splitting pass, he has everything in his repetoire, skillful as well, France are indeed blessed with talent
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:What a player Pogba is, short pass, long pass, killer pass, defence splitting pass, he has everything in his repetoire, skillful as well, France are indeed blessed with talent
Move him to his natural position and you will see the Pogba that ruled Italy! :clap:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

By the way, Mods! I think its unacceptable to open a match thread, if you know you are not going to update it. We have made this clear, multiple times. The thread starter should know his/her schedule, prior to opening match threads.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:What a player Pogba is, short pass, long pass, killer pass, defence splitting pass, he has everything in his repetoire, skillful as well, France are indeed blessed with talent
Move him to his natural position and you will see the Pogba that ruled Italy! :clap:

Yes Pogba should be moved to where he can do more damage, those number 10 are a rare commodity these days, was a dire game, man utd put in a professional performance and got 3 points
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Why is United trying to waste money on Sanchez? Paying agent £15m?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

wanaj0 wrote:Why is United trying to waste money on Sanchez? Paying agent £15m?
You never hear of money miss road!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:Why is United trying to waste money on Sanchez? Paying agent £15m?
Agent fee is 5 million. But I understand your need to inflate it and create your false narrative : :lol: rotf: :

And if I had the chance to buy Sanchez or Courtinho, i’d rather pay agent fee of 15 million, than pay a transfer fee of 140 million + two naira agent fee. :lol: :lol: imagine! Coutinho who is not even half the player Sanchez is went for 140 million and someone is here complaining about 15 million that does not belong to them :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Paul Labile Pogba! The Best number 10 in the world, and still only 24 years old! :clap: :clap: