Chelsea 1-1 Norwich..FA CUP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Chelsea 1-1 Norwich..FA CUP

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Wtf is this
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: Chelsea 1-1 Norwich..FA CUP

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Funny match
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Currently 3 - 2 on penalties in favor of big chelsea.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

N'Golo baba score pena.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Chelsea win 5 - 3 on Pena.

Shame shame!!

Get more defenders in here.

bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Offer Sanchez 1/2 million / year and you will be allright.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

bepanda wrote:Offer Sanchez 1/2 million / year and you will be allright.

Too late. He has agreement with Man U now.

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

mshewwwww. there was a match thread on this useless game ?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Great results#conteout
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Conte can't last past this season with this. I actually like him as a coach, but he seems to have lost this team
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

deanotito wrote:Conte can't last past this season with this. I actually like him as a coach, but he seems to have lost this team
That man should focus on his job and ignore Mourinho - who cares if he jumps around like a clown as long as his boys are delivering the results. He jumped into something that shouldn't even be his business and Mourinho ruthlessly used him to divert attention from his challenges while quietly working on his own team at a time when Conte's team had a lot of fixtures to deal with and now they are struggling. Good luck trying to match Mourinho in this type of game. Totally unnecessary.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:
deanotito wrote:Conte can't last past this season with this. I actually like him as a coach, but he seems to have lost this team
That man should focus on his job and ignore Mourinho - who cares if he jumps around like a clown as long as his boys are delivering the results. He jumped into something that shouldn't even be his business and Mourinho ruthlessly used him to divert attention from his challenges while quietly working on his own team at a time when Conte's team had a lot of fixtures to deal with and now they are struggling. Good luck trying to match Mourinho in this type of game. Totally unnecessary.
:D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Not really...the board didn't back him in the market and it's telling on their legs...just came out of a hefty December...the back up team obviously far from the 1st in quality. Some of the older players also need to be moved on...
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:
Not really...the board didn't back him in the market and it's telling on their legs...just came out of a hefty December...the back up team obviously far from the 1st in quality. Some of the older players also need to be moved on...
Pa

How many players has been provided already? The thing is they are buying the wrong players.

When you need players that could turn things around for you you don't go looking for only defensive players and expecting miracles.

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

paj wrote:
Pa
The problem is boards conveniently forget these things when the results show up. He is on track for a third place finish in the league, probably nowhere near the running to win the champions league, and has had uninspiring results in the domestic cups.

I just feel that if he ends up where he's on track to, he'll be out on the street.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet