Road To Russia : Game Tickets from Nigeria Supporters Club

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

OJI
Egg
Egg
Road To Russia : Game Tickets from Nigeria Supporters Club

Post by OJI »

Fans of Nigerian Football.

For those who are interested in tickets in the same section (Category 3, $125.00 each) as the Supporters Club of the Super Eagles of Nigeria, tickets are available for only the 3 first round games involving Nigeria.

If you do desire, other categories are available.

The catch is you must purchase all three games tickets. No cherry picking of games.

Scanned page of your passport page would be required.

PM for additional details.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Road To Russia : Game Tickets from Nigeria Supporters Cl

Post by nanijoe »

Are you going?
OJI
Egg
Egg

Post by OJI »

Of course. I want to bear witness to Messi's last game for Argentina. I witnessed Bebeto crying at Atlanta 1996. Messi's reaction when it dawns upon him that he is out of the world cup would truly be memorable.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

nanijoe wrote:Are you going?
I am going to the first game against Croatia.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

OJI wrote:Of course. I want to bear witness to Messi's last game for Argentina. I witnessed Bebeto crying at Atlanta 1996. Messi's reaction when it dawns upon him that he is out of the world cup would truly be memorable.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Messi's second retirement from the international footballing, you mean?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Is that set in stone? I am torn between that or hosting a WC party that saturday..but if CE go plenty for that game, it may sway my decision.
Robbynice wrote:
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

folks.. just a warning oo..
this our first game against Croatia in Kaliningrad is not an easy place to get to. In fact the province is isolated near the baltic sea and is surrounded by Lithuania and Poland. Looks like only option is to fly in.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

OJI wrote:Fans of Nigerian Football.

For those who are interested in tickets in the same section (Category 3, $125.00 each) as the Supporters Club of the Super Eagles of Nigeria, tickets are available for only the 3 first round games involving Nigeria.

If you do desire, other categories are available.

The catch is you must purchase all three games tickets. No cherry picking of games.

Scanned page of your passport page would be required.

PM for additional details.
Usually CAT3 seats area away from the pitch. nose bleeds or 2nd/3rd level. Can't imagine supporters club that far away unless this is an exception and they put the supporters in this category very close to the pitch.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Lager-back wrote:folks.. just a warning oo..
this our first game against Croatia in Kaliningrad is not an easy place to get to. In fact the province is isolated near the baltic sea and is surrounded by Lithuania and Poland. Looks like only option is to fly in.
The plan is to fly and go in through Poland.

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

you're late with your warning :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Aruako and other folks have already worked out the logistics and planned their flights+road trips.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

nanijoe wrote:Is that set in stone? I am torn between that or hosting a WC party that saturday..but if CE go plenty for that game, it may sway my decision.
Robbynice wrote:
At least me and 2 of my boys in London dey go. We have applied for our game tickets via Fifa.com. Once approved we apply for our fan IDs and then go from there. We are already looking at accomodation but the thing no cheap oh. We are thinking about the option of driving in from Poland on game day since our game is at 9pm local time in Kaliningrad. I am hoping to see if there are other CEs would be on ground so we can all plan together.

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

you're late with your warning :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Aruako and other folks have already worked out the logistics and planned their flights+road trips.
Thanks. I will reach out to those guys. I beg who are the other folks.

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Robbynice wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Thanks. I will reach out to those guys. I beg who are the other folks.

There's a thread on it...I could have sworn I saw you contribute. Aruako dem and flying to Gdansk, Poland. From there, they will drive rentals to Kaliningrad.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Robby:

here we go.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284801
AFCON 2019 sweet o

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

OJI wrote:Of course. I want to bear witness to Messi's last game for Argentina. I witnessed Bebeto crying at Atlanta 1996. Messi's reaction when it dawns upon him that he is out of the world cup would truly be memorable.

see confidence! :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16