Eze to move to Bulgaria after CHAN.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Eze to move to Bulgaria after CHAN.....

Post by Enugu II »

Lokomotiv Plovdiv confirm signing of CHAN Eagles defender Stephen Eze
http://jollofsports.com/14971-2/#sthash.UmwWl6C1.dpbs
ByAyodeji AyodejiPosted on January 19, 2018 LOKOMOTIV PLOVDIV

Bulgarian club Lokomotiv Plovdiv have confirmed the signing of Kano Pillars defender Stephen Eze on a two-year contract deal.

The 23-year-old defender is currently in Morocco representing Nigeria at the ongoing African Nations Championship (CHAN) tourney.

Venko Rahtaliev, who is an executive director at Lokomotiv Plovdiv, travelled to Tangier, Morocco to engross Eze’s transfer.

He is expected to feature in the Eagles’ game against Libya in their second game at the CHAN tourney after playing 90 minutes in their first game at Rwanda which ended goalless.

Eze, who began his senior career at Lobi Stars in 2012, will be unveiled as a Smurfs player in February 2018.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Eze to move to Bulgaria after CHAN.....

Post by ohenhen1 »

More departures from the league lol.p
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Yujam,...see what I mean?
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

I don't think that the NPFL does a good job of developing players. Eze is a case in point. Lots of raw ability, but his game hasn't grown enough, considering how highly thought of he was coming out of the Lobi Stars youth setup.

He reminds me of Azubuike Egwuekwe, in terms of being a bundle of raw talent (at the point that Stephen Keshi got a hold of him). Hopefully this turns out to be a good move for him.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

mystic wrote:I don't think that the NPFL does a good job of developing players. Eze is a case in point. Lots of raw ability, but his game hasn't grown enough, considering how highly thought of he was coming out of the Lobi Stars youth setup.

He reminds me of Azubuike Egwuekwe, in terms of being a bundle of raw talent (at the point that Stephen Keshi got a hold of him). Hopefully this turns out to be a good move for him.
Mystic,

I think he has serious talent in the middle of defense and the pace as well. He is better than Egwuekwe as how quick he is defensively. The biggest issue is his tackling which is really always waiting for a card. If he can tone down the tackling and improve confidence in distributing the ball out of the defense then we should hear from him as a National Team "A" player in the future.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Enugu II wrote:
mystic wrote:I don't think that the NPFL does a good job of developing players. Eze is a case in point. Lots of raw ability, but his game hasn't grown enough, considering how highly thought of he was coming out of the Lobi Stars youth setup.

Mystic,

I think he has serious talent in the middle of defense and the pace as well. He is better than Egwuekwe as how quick he is defensively. The biggest issue is his tackling which is really always waiting for a card. If he can tone down the tackling and improve confidence in distributing the ball out of the defense then we should hear from him as a National Team "A" player in the future.
:agree:
Unfortunately, he is likely to “disappear” in Bulgaria...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Gotti wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Mystic,

:agree:
Unfortunately, he is likely to “disappear” in Bulgaria...
KPOM. Several of our home-based stars move and suddenly no one hears from them again.
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

Eze is a really good talent. His scrapes virtually every ball that came his way