Arsenal 4 VS C'Palace 1 FT

Re: Arsenal 4 VS C'Palace 0

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Lacazette selfish
..I would use a more colourful word for him.
Abeg oh..some of us are underaged on this site.

oloye wrote:When you play carpenters the only product you are gonna get will be made from wood.
Bros,. Carpenters go give you artisan quality...
This one na Ikea bargain basket football.

Arsenal can be so annoying .... why not strive for that clean sheet :curse:

charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:When you play carpenters the only product you are gonna get will be made from wood.
Bros,. Carpenters go give you artisan quality...
This one na Ikea bargain basket football.
Na the Carpenters from Palace sef!

anikulapo wrote:Arsenal can be so annoying .... why not strive for that clean sheet :curse:

Welcome to Arsenal :sad:

From the few minute they have played, the kids can and should get more game time ( AMN and Nelson ).

Nelson still takes too many touches and holds on to ball too long but he has the moves, balance and confidence. :clap: :clap:

AMN just needs to get rid of the ghost of Ibe and he will be fine. :clap: :clap:

Again ..I mean Lacazette for 50M pounds common !!!! Akpa ni bobo yi o !!

Siddonlook11 wrote:Again ..I mean Lacazette for 50M pounds common !!!! Akpa ni bobo yi o !!

when I tok say he is a poor man's Defoe, my CE Unkus go dey vex :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Re: Arsenal 4 VS C'Palace 1 FT

So we win big and got the massive 3 points yet fans are still whinning. Nothing do una...make una continue

Robbynice wrote:So we win big and got the massive 3 points yet fans are still whinning. Nothing do una...make una continue

Fans wanted the clean sheet. The icing!

Very very proud of these lads today. They had the weight of the world on them and came through even though I’m annoyed at that consolation goal .... Really need to build on this and beat chelshyt on Wednesday .... Can’t wait for Abu to come in and bench Lacazette.

As for MikhCrap? Less said the better.

Of course Mr. Underrated gave a solid performance once again with little fanfare. It’s amazing how much Mo ElNeny’s contributions get overlooked and it’s mainly because he is isn’t French, Spainish or English :curse: :curse:
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big win this Palace almost beat city ,they beat Chelsea but again we miss clean sheet and 6 goals,we had the opportunity to do it after 4 goals in 20 minutes.
Arsenal for life

Great performance by the boys ... a new beginning. Will Ozil be available on Wed? He plays one game, then misses the next ... Can we get those expiring contracts sorted out in January as well?

anikulapo wrote:Very very proud of these lads today. They had the weight of the world on them and came through even though I’m annoyed at that consolation goal .... Really need to build on this and beat chelshyt on Wednesday .... Can’t wait for Abu to come in and bench Lacazette.

Of course Mr. Underrated gave a solid performance once again with little fanfare. It’s amazing how much Mo ElNeny’s contributions get overlooked and it’s mainly because he is isn’t French, Spainish or English :curse: :curse:
:clap: :clap: I thinknat home we will beat Chelsea hopefully .They are also in a bad run not on form.A win and move to league cup final will be brilliant.

Who cares about the score! :roll:

How was iwobi’s overall play? :thumbs:

FYI Palace unbeaten in 12 before their mauling. Momentarily closed the gap on City by 3 points. Full steam ahead.

Robbynice wrote:So we win big and got the massive 3 points yet fans are still whinning. Nothing do una...make una continue
It is what it is, Robby. It's old and frankly ridiculous. You hear 4:1 and come here to enjoy some good commentary, and all you see is whining and calling our players names. Shameful stuff...

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

anikulapo wrote:Very very proud of these lads today. They had the weight of the world on them and came through even though I’m annoyed at that consolation goal .... Really need to build on this and beat chelshyt on Wednesday .... Can’t wait for Abu to come in and bench Lacazette.

In today's match he's the underrated player. But in essence by been positionally disciplined and providing cover for the defence, thus allowing our more attack minded players to flourish.

Hope we can really build on this template.

azuka wrote:

In today's match he's the underrated player. But in essence by been positionally disciplined and providing cover for the defence, thus allowing our more attack minded players to flourish.

Azuka seriously what’s your point? :???: :???: :rotf:

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:

Azuka seriously what’s your point? :???: :???: :rotf:
I missed out the "he" the statement below:
But in essence by been positionally disciplined and providing cover for the defence, he thus allowed our more attack minded players to flourish.