Arsenal 4 VS C'Palace 1 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 4 VS C'Palace 0

Post by oloye »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Lacazette selfish
..I would use a more colourful word for him.
Abeg oh..some of us are underaged on this site.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

oloye wrote:When you play carpenters the only product you are gonna get will be made from wood.
Bros,. Carpenters go give you artisan quality...
This one na Ikea bargain basket football.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Arsenal can be so annoying .... why not strive for that clean sheet :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:When you play carpenters the only product you are gonna get will be made from wood.
Bros,. Carpenters go give you artisan quality...
This one na Ikea bargain basket football.
Na the Carpenters from Palace sef!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anikulapo wrote:Arsenal can be so annoying .... why not strive for that clean sheet :curse:

Welcome to Arsenal :sad:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

From the few minute they have played, the kids can and should get more game time ( AMN and Nelson ).

Nelson still takes too many touches and holds on to ball too long but he has the moves, balance and confidence. :clap: :clap:

AMN just needs to get rid of the ghost of Ibe and he will be fine. :clap: :clap:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Again ..I mean Lacazette for 50M pounds common !!!! Akpa ni bobo yi o !!
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Again ..I mean Lacazette for 50M pounds common !!!! Akpa ni bobo yi o !!

when I tok say he is a poor man's Defoe, my CE Unkus go dey vex :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Arsenal 4 VS C'Palace 1 FT

Post by Robbynice »

So we win big and got the massive 3 points yet fans are still whinning. Nothing do una...make una continue
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Robbynice wrote:So we win big and got the massive 3 points yet fans are still whinning. Nothing do una...make una continue

Fans wanted the clean sheet. The icing!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Very very proud of these lads today. They had the weight of the world on them and came through even though I’m annoyed at that consolation goal .... Really need to build on this and beat chelshyt on Wednesday .... Can’t wait for Abu to come in and bench Lacazette.

As for MikhCrap? Less said the better.

Of course Mr. Underrated gave a solid performance once again with little fanfare. It’s amazing how much Mo ElNeny’s contributions get overlooked and it’s mainly because he is isn’t French, Spainish or English :curse: :curse:
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Big win this Palace almost beat city ,they beat Chelsea but again we miss clean sheet and 6 goals,we had the opportunity to do it after 4 goals in 20 minutes.
Arsenal for life
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Great performance by the boys ... a new beginning. Will Ozil be available on Wed? He plays one game, then misses the next ... Can we get those expiring contracts sorted out in January as well?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Very very proud of these lads today. They had the weight of the world on them and came through even though I’m annoyed at that consolation goal .... Really need to build on this and beat chelshyt on Wednesday .... Can’t wait for Abu to come in and bench Lacazette.

Of course Mr. Underrated gave a solid performance once again with little fanfare. It’s amazing how much Mo ElNeny’s contributions get overlooked and it’s mainly because he is isn’t French, Spainish or English :curse: :curse:
:clap: :clap: I thinknat home we will beat Chelsea hopefully .They are also in a bad run not on form.A win and move to league cup final will be brilliant.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Who cares about the score! :roll:

How was iwobi’s overall play? :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

FYI Palace unbeaten in 12 before their mauling. Momentarily closed the gap on City by 3 points. Full steam ahead.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Robbynice wrote:So we win big and got the massive 3 points yet fans are still whinning. Nothing do una...make una continue
It is what it is, Robby. It's old and frankly ridiculous. You hear 4:1 and come here to enjoy some good commentary, and all you see is whining and calling our players names. Shameful stuff...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:Very very proud of these lads today. They had the weight of the world on them and came through even though I’m annoyed at that consolation goal .... Really need to build on this and beat chelshyt on Wednesday .... Can’t wait for Abu to come in and bench Lacazette.

In today's match he's the underrated player. But in essence by been positionally disciplined and providing cover for the defence, thus allowing our more attack minded players to flourish.

Hope we can really build on this template.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:

In today's match he's the underrated player. But in essence by been positionally disciplined and providing cover for the defence, thus allowing our more attack minded players to flourish.

Azuka seriously what’s your point? :???: :???: :rotf:

MLK.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:

Azuka seriously what’s your point? :???: :???: :rotf:
I missed out the "he" the statement below:
But in essence by been positionally disciplined and providing cover for the defence, he thus allowed our more attack minded players to flourish.