Arsenal 4 VS C'Palace 1 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 4 VS C'Palace 0

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Niles...wake up!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote:
zee wrote:Something told me that it was Sanchez will his silly brainless gragra football that was part of the reason Arsenal was not playing to it's potential.
Wenger is another part of the reason.
You just can't play free-flowing football with gragra players that believe WRONGLY that they are the top guns.
Una don come again abi..now it is Sanchez....you guys never disappoint :lol: :lol: Was Sanchez on the field against Bournemouth?

That Palace team is a disgrace to anything called professional football. These are gang of armed robbers stealing a living as pro footballers
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

The kid has played too many games to be honest. We should give him a few weeks of.
Why is Kolanisac not playing? Has he lost the plot already? Seems that Wenger doesn't trust him anymore?
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Niles...wake up!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

bepanda wrote:Our bench today: The future is NOW folks. No more Coq, Walcot, Debuchy (gone soon), ... etc.
13David Ospina
31Sead Kolasinac
21Calum Chambers
61Reiss Nelson
62Edward Nketiah
There is a reason why you guys have been in the same rut.....all i need to do is read comments like this....so you think those average players can compete against the best :lol: ? Where is Liverpool when you need them to help silence these mugunners!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

bepanda wrote:The kid has played too many games to be honest. We should give him a few weeks of.
Why is Kolanisac not playing? Has he lost the plot already? Seems that Wenger doesn't trust him anymore?
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Niles...wake up!

true...what happened to Kolasinac?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 3 VS C'Palace 0

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Trust Arsenal...they will beat this Palace team senseless and just as their muguless mugunners starts to get excited they will crash their hopes by losing the next match. This one is send off party for Alexis
:lol: :lol: :lol: rinse and repeat. They know how gullible their fanbase is.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote:
bepanda wrote:Our bench today: The future is NOW folks. No more Coq, Walcot, Debuchy (gone soon), ... etc.
13David Ospina
31Sead Kolasinac
21Calum Chambers
61Reiss Nelson
62Edward Nketiah
There is a reason why you guys have been in the same rut.....all i need to do is read comments like this....so you think those average players can compete against the best :lol: ? Where is Liverpool when you need them to help silence these mugunners!

he's probably jokin, or has resigned himself to fate.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
zee wrote:Something told me that it was Sanchez will his silly brainless gragra football that was part of the reason Arsenal was not playing to it's potential.
You just can't play free-flowing football with gragra players that believe WRONGLY that they are the top guns.
Una don come again abi..now it is Sanchez....you guys never disappoint :lol: :lol: Was Sanchez on the field against Bournemouth?

That Palace team is a disgrace to anything called professional football. These are gang of armed robbers stealing a living as pro footballers
:lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 3 VS C'Palace 0

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:Trust Arsenal...they will beat this Palace team senseless and just as their muguless mugunners starts to get excited they will crash their hopes by losing the next match. This one is send off party for Alexis
:lol: :lol: :lol: rinse and repeat. They know how gullible their fanbase is.
You can already read their comments...one of them was even pointing to the scraps they have on the bench proclaiming the future is bright, same old song i have been listening to for over a decade now. The next okd release is 'Arsene knows..In Wenger we trust'. :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
13David Ospina
31Sead Kolasinac
21Calum Chambers
61Reiss Nelson
62Edward Nketiah

I dont trust you Arsenal fans with the way you excercise hope in futility....it is somewhere on the borderline of fanaticism or delusion...both i find worrying. :scared:

bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Not joking here. Let's be honest: What these guys were offering for what they were getting paid ... simply didn't make much sense. CL (top 4) dreams are over and there is nothing else to play for. Why not play the youth?
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
13David Ospina
31Sead Kolasinac
21Calum Chambers
61Reiss Nelson
62Edward Nketiah

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

What happened to Kolasinac? Watch him play football and the answer is obvious. Were any other clubs interested in his signing?
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

It is a cult. The cult of Wenger (not the cult of Arsenal). I hope you see the difference.
oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
13David Ospina
31Sead Kolasinac
21Calum Chambers
61Reiss Nelson
62Edward Nketiah

I dont trust you Arsenal fans with the way you excercise hope in futility....it is somewhere on the borderline of fanaticism or delusion...both i find worrying. :scared:
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

But, but, but ... he was a great "FREE" signing !!!
Coach wrote:What happened to Kolasinac? Watch him play football and the answer is obvious. Were any other clubs interested in his signing?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

bepanda wrote:Not joking here. Let's be honest: What these guys were offering for what they were getting paid ... simply didn't make much sense. CL (top 4) dreams are over and there is nothing else to play for. Why not play the youth?
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
13David Ospina
31Sead Kolasinac
21Calum Chambers
61Reiss Nelson
62Edward Nketiah

For a team of Arsenal status and followership....those are scraps on the bench.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Please Arsenal sign up Abu on Monday make e show Chelshyt pepper for League Cup. Cmon Arsene wrap this up
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

This one Wey Moses and Iwobi score today na wa. Ndidi must score too abeg to balance things up and make it an all round good day for Naija.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Guys we need 7 goals and clean sheet .We need this victory to attract players that don't want to come.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

It is a sign of the times. The season is lost. Cut your losses/wages, See if your young players have a future at the club. It makes absolute sense,
oloye wrote:
bepanda wrote:Not joking here. Let's be honest: What these guys were offering for what they were getting paid ... simply didn't make much sense. CL (top 4) dreams are over and there is nothing else to play for. Why not play the youth?
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
13David Ospina
31Sead Kolasinac
21Calum Chambers
61Reiss Nelson
62Edward Nketiah

For a team of Arsenal status and followership....those are scraps on the bench.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:

Dean Oloye, I've been saying that. Ask Aniks, I even had a little discussion over the statement with him.
Gragra players will thrive under certain systems/coaches.............The portugese pygmy loves gragra players. Gragra players will also perform well under Alt. Madrid system(playing style).
But they won't thrive under coaches that play free-flowing football.
Sanchez is a gragra player, but a very good one at that.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Everytime i see this VanAnhort on the field ...i see a team going to lose....so far i have been about 95% right.

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

only 9 mins gone in the second half and Arsenal back to being Arsenal
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Iwobi selfish there and costed Arsenal a 5th
AFCON 2019 sweet o